You cannot imagine what I saw today ( Blackpill debunked, Oofy doofy pill

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond
A cute looking foid and her ogre looking estrogenic obese neckbeard boyfriend with huge glasses on they were speaking on a phone together to someone and she stood there caressing his pot belly in the middle of the corridor like she was attracted to him????

How can this be real

@mayo mogger @Squirtle

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki, Jason Voorhees and yeeyeeslayer
@InnerVoid

@InnerVoid
yet every girl i meet, even the ugliest ones, are always dating a guy who is at least psl6. my theory is that psl only exists for people like us, looks dont matter for other men. we are cursed

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, humanoidsub7 and One Rep Max
deboonk the blackpill by seeing 1 rare example irl

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and humanoidsub7
deboonk the blackpill by seeing 1 rare example irl
It’s common in this anomaly of a uni

here 10% lean maxxed people like me are incel and fat oofy doofy with vitiligo and skin disease and balding are the slayers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Brus Wane
She takes big Egyptian cock on the side, he's just a betabux.

here 10% lean maxxed people like me are incel and fat oofy doofy with vitiligo and skin disease and balding are the slayers
realize that looks are important till a certain point, after that it’s all about NTness and personality believe or not

realize that looks are important till a certain point, after that it’s all about NTness and personality believe or not
I want it to be about looks cause I’m not NT at all
Wtf is nt anyway

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I want it to be about looks cause I’m not NT at all
Wtf is nt anyway
I know, that’s how brutal it can be. It’s not all about looks, looks just get you in the competition, after that other things come to play such as NTness.

Crazy insane

I see this everyday nigga

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max
i didnt read but of course blackpill isnt true. anyone with half a brain knows it

its a dumb theory for autists like goatis and amnesia + young and naive children

• JFL
I don’t get it
I'm trying to imply that you're insane for saying that 10% leanmaxxed guys at your uni are inkwells while people with vitiligo and baldness are slayers

• JFL
I'm trying to imply that you're insane for saying that 10% leanmaxxed guys at your uni are inkwells while people with vitiligo and baldness are slayers
It is literally true hefe

I always hang out alone while the phenotype I mentioned always with a foid