You can't be a htn/chad if you're a lipcel

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Sorry white people but this is the truth, no matter how much jaw and light color eyes you have, if you have no lips you don't exist :

GH2RJ1WbYAAqPQg

Youtuber/Podcaster Lex Friedman looks like absolute shit because of narrow and thin lips.This in spite of having a more than decent jaw.

Even when factoring in his subhuman eye area by covering it with your hand he still looks like shit.

Coping with lip fillers like a bottom of the barrel whore won't cut and will only make you like a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, blmratiopiggypoop, Klasik01 and 11 others
Sorry white people but this is the truth, no matter how much jaw and light color eyes you have, if you have no lips you don't exist :

View attachment 2784470
Youtuber/Podcaster Lex Friedman looks like absolute shit because of narrow and thin lips.This in spite of having a more than decent jaw.

Even when factoring in his subhuman eye area by covering it with your hand he still looks like shit.

Coping with lip fillers like a bottom of the barrel whore won't cut and will only make you like a faggot.
I need those lips like the one in your avi

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, mtcut3plush, coispet and 3 others
my honest reaction
0b6f459621a1bb74550dc45a8475c4e0

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
ethnic cope

Too much but still Leagues better than having no lips at all.

Homelander/Anthony Starr can never attain chad superhero look because of that :

View attachment 2784503
I had this exact same thought. His lips just don't really give me a heroic vibe, or even really a villain vibe? It was super distracting looking at his lips that I couldn't watch the show.

• +1
Lips pill is indeed huge.

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue and VenatorLuparius

View attachment 2784470

not a white person

View attachment 2784470

Am I a certified lipGOD

Attachments

• PXL_20240304_180038932.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240304_180038932.MP.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aloft and 5.5psl
I have blowjob level lips

What is the ideal lip width? Any landamarks? Considering lateral commissuroplasty

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
Ideal mouth-to-nose ratio is 1.5-1.6 iirc.
Too influenced by nose size though imo. Probs a guideline like you want them to reach your medial border of your iris

IMG 7021

Pitt has ideal lips

• +1
Too influenced by nose size though imo. Probs a guideline like you want them to reach your medial border of your iris
Mouth size must be proportional to the size (more precisely its width) of your nose for it to look harmonious, and your mouth reaching the medial border of your iris is more often than not too wide (there isn't such a guideline as far as i know).
And that's a known ratio used in the cosmetic domain, not some psl autist's invention.
Finally, the width of the mouth represents 1.5-times the width of the nose.

View attachment 2784470

No wonder prettyboys cope with lip filler

• +1

View attachment 2784470

He could get a lip lift

im on the other end 😭 and im not even ethnic shitskin

My GF told me I had no upper lips

yes bigger lips mogs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Orc has shown a shit ton of morphs and it usually didn't change anything, also women love lip filler so i genuinely think his lips fit his faace super well

• JFL
Too much.

Cumskins and Niggers are all of a piece, on the both extremes. I can't stand them. I love everything in between.

Fuck whites and blacks.

• JFL