You can’t be an IQ mogger if religious

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Would be plausible a few centuries ago when they would martyr atheists for not conforming but in today’s world it is simply unreasonable to be religious. If you’re truly “high IQ” you wouldn’t believe in things without a sufficient base of evidence especially beliefs that define your entire existence. Not one theist I’ve entered in a discussion with could provide any solid shred of evidence besides bold claims and random scripture. I wouldn’t ever hate you for being religious but maybe you should rethink before claiming to be “high IQ”.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), lwlaiet060920, laaltin and 10 others
Ok professor dawkins:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: iam good boy, Decha, SecularIslamist and 4 others

Jesus Is God!! ✝️

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Decha, Primalsplit, sportsmogger and 4 others
Would be plausible a few centuries ago when they would martyr atheists for not conforming but in today’s world it is simply unreasonable to be religious. If you’re truly “high IQ” you wouldn’t believe in things without a sufficient base of evidence especially beliefs that define your entire existence. Not one theist I’ve entered in a discussion with could provide any solid shred of evidence besides bold claims and random scripture. I wouldn’t ever hate you for being religious but maybe you should rethink before claiming to be “high IQ”.
being high iq should make you realize that every other option other than god is horrific

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decha, Primalsplit, mid and 1 other person
religion = low iq and over detection of agency; its why ethnics, blacks and schizos tend to be super spiritual and religious

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Primalsplit and lemonnz
Essay

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
being high iq should make you realize that every other option other than god is horrific
In what sense? It’s better to accept the truth than to cope imo.
religion = low iq and over detection of agency; its why ethnics, blacks and schizos tend to be super spiritual and religious
A lot of them were colonized and because they’re extremely low IQ they’ll just follow what ever their master colonizers say like good little sheep. Also it shows “religious morals” mean absolutely nothing, and several of the worst groups of people even today are extremely religious i.e. ISIS = Islam, Cartels = Catholic, etc.

r/atheism type post

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Decha, Sny and lemonnz
r/atheism type post
Being atheist doesn’t mean you’re high IQ either. I checked their subreddit and it’s full of retarded faggots. Don’t they realize being gay is a mental illness and you’re cucking the future of your bloodline by being so?

I am not saying you are wrong or something but most hoes, feminists are atheist so that means they are high iq

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Decha and lemonnz
Ive never understood why people make such a big deal about religion. Every religion is just different versions of tales from Mumbai that people worship for whatever reason.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, Primalsplit, Clown Show and 1 other person
Low IQ take, you think you're above religious people that you're more enlightened than they are. While there are 180iq orthodox jewish moggers who would shit on you intellectually who do believe in religion.

• JFL
The consept of how we were created is so absurd that it shouldnt even be talked about

What difference does it make if we were made by an eternal being or if we were not created by anything

Wanting to know how life was created means you are afraid of death and try to cope with finding out what happens after it

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and TsarTsar444
The consept of how we were created is so absurd that it shouldnt even be talked about

What difference does it make if we were made by an eternal being or if we were not created by anything

Wanting to know how life was created means you are afraid of death and try to cope with finding out what happens after it
The evolution garbage? Yes it is absurd and not worth spending energy talking about.

It makes a difference to know whether we have a divine creator because it helps provide answers for what His greater plan for us might be. To simply believe in a creator but also believe that He is a disinterested creator is even more insane than believing in evolution.

As far as death is concerned, we are ALL inherently terrified of death.

• Hmm...
No Jesus for your maxilla

• JFL

• +1
Many influential high iq people are religious; whatifalthis, nick fuentes

• Woah
Many influential high iq people are religious; whatifalthis, nick fuentes
No chance in the 7 heavens you just called nick fuentes high iq.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and lemonnz
The evolution garbage? Yes it is absurd and not worth spending energy talking about.

It makes a difference to know whether we have a divine creator because it helps provide answers for what His greater plan for us might be. To simply believe in a creator but also believe that He is a disinterested creator is even more insane than believing in evolution.

As far as death is concerned, we are ALL inherently terrified of death.
Could you elaborate on your contention with evolution? I'm interested.

• +1
Iq is cope

Religion is not

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and lemonnz
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, Primalsplit and lemonnz
No chance in the 7 heavens you just called nick fuentes high iq.
he is able to name 87% of all countries around the world

• Woah
  • Woah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 48689, Primalsplit and 2 others
He’s able to explain to you how fish became humans over gorillions of years.
niggers will say god doesn't exist but then say fish can evolve into humans:lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, Decha and Eternal_
niggers will say god doesn't exist but then say fish can evolve into humans:lul:
Big bang went boom and made round watery circle ball. Gorilions of years pass and the ball creates life in the water but life in the water grows feet and walks out to breathe.

Trust the science

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, lemonnz, Decha and 1 other person
Low IQ take, you think you're above religious people that you're more enlightened than they are. While there are 180iq orthodox jewish moggers who would shit on you intellectually who do believe in religion.
You can be high IQ and still be indoctrinated, believe in delusions and tales.

Not believing in bullshit religious copes has to do more with one's wisdom and ability to see reality clearly.

There is also an emotional component. People get emotionally attached to their beliefs and can't let go of them because that means that they would have to radically change their perception of reality which is emotonally hard, no matter how high iq you are.

All in all, religion is probably the biggest and longest running cope that humans have ever invented.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Pierrot, Primalsplit and 1 other person
If you’re truly “high IQ” you wouldn’t believe in things without a sufficient base of evidence especially beliefs that define your entire existence.
sufficieny is relative. the only thing you can safely believe in is yourself

• Hmm...
In what sense? It’s better to accept the truth than to cope imo.
There’s no way to know the truth, you can’t prove anything on how the world was made. Just choosing the best option of god and also gives you a great mentality

• Woah
"He prayed on Fridays with the Muslims, on Saturdays with the Jews and on Sundays with the Christians. 'Since each religion claims that it is the only true one and that the others are invalid', the king explained, 'I have decided to hedge my bets.'"
-Ibn Rustah on an unknown king in the Caucasus mountains, Book of Precious Records
9th century

• JFL

• Woah
Being religious is a NPC trait

• +1