You cant call yourself a man after being disrespected like this

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

dyelcel

Thats what life is, Mog or get mogged, Jfl at going outside and knowing that every grown ass man that is taller and heavier than you is never going to take you seriously no matter what, While in their minds they think about picking you just like how those niggers manhandled the poor manlet

Brb blasting 1g test, 800mg tren and 50mg halotestin EOD at 17 :feelshah::incel:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, The Grinch, murdah and 2 others

Thats what life is, Mog or get mogged, Jfl at going outside and knowing that every grown ass man that is taller and heavier than you is never going to take you seriously no matter what, While in their minds they think about picking you just like how those niggers manhandled the poor manlet

Brb blasting 1g test, 800mg tren and 50mg halotestin EOD at 17 :feelshah::incel:

gymfuel

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger

I’d just start shooting if possible tbh… can’t take that amount of disrespect

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Cool little jingle I liked it

No, you wouldn’t
Fuck you caught me larping… in reality I’d just go lock myself in the room alone in the dark and start balling my eyes out while listening to decalius, bedroom…

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch and jinnu
Fuck you caught me larping… in reality I’d just go lock myself in the room alone in the dark and start balling my eyes out while listening to decalius, bedroom…
IMG 20240513 142710

• So Sad
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv