You don't exist to her

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Is it true that you DON'T exist to a foid if she never seen you IRL even if you both built a strong connection thru chatting and calling

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 21735 and autistic_tendencies
I think its more strong redpill - low blackpill

Yeah definitely blackpill. Change the interface

Is it true that you DON'T exist to a foid if she never seen you IRL even if you both built a strong connection thru chatting and calling
... obviously u fucking exist to her if u called her and talked to her over a long period of time

whats wrong with this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
scared news anchor GIF by Mashable

... obviously u fucking exist to her if u called her and talked to her over a long period of time

whats wrong with this site
even if she's never seen you in person?

who the fuck actually calls internet strangers LOL

even if you both built a strong connection thru chatting and calling
no such thing, any connection is just an illusion/delusion online, can only build oxytocin through sex and touching/kissing irl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justleavemealone, Deleted member 25354 and blatonslatt
then she prob liked u, im gonna assume from what u said that u talked on discord or some shit

the truth is that online e-girls are mentally ill and they get bored fast, always want new attention and will talk to most guys if they are a ltn+

she most likely has a new guy but she’ll also stop talking to him within 3 months

don’t chase her, chasing someone w low interests makes their interest even lower and ego higher

just be patient and wait

then she prob liked u, im gonna assume from what u said that u talked on discord or some shit

the truth is that online e-girls are mentally ill and they get bored fast, always want new attention and will talk to most guys if they are a ltn+

she most likely has a new guy but she’ll also stop talking to him within 3 months

don’t chase her, chasing someone w low interests makes their interest even lower and ego higher

just be patient and wait
lol i'm not those discord daters, I met her on ig and we called everyday, but we both ended up kinda "cheating" on each other, tried to work things out and asked her today if she still was interested to try to move things forward and she said no, 1000km distance aswell.

lol i'm not those discord daters, I met her on ig and we called everyday, but we both ended up kinda "cheating" on each other, tried to work things out and asked her today if she still was interested to try to move things forward and she said no, 1000km distance aswell.
then don’t chase her, let her move on for like 30 days and see wat happens. most of the time a girl returns if u don’t chase

if she doesn’t return then after the 30 days u can msg her again

then don’t chase her, let her move on for like 30 days and see wat happens. most of the time a girl returns if u don’t chase

if she doesn’t return then after the 30 days u can msg her again
it's a "go and come" situation, i've already done that and she came back, this is the third time it's happening, though it was the first time she told me she lost feelings.

it's a "go and come" situation, i've already done that and she came back, this is the third time it's happening, though it was the first time she told me she lost feelings.
It’s over bud

do ie xist to my oneitis?

1000km lmao