You dont have a good base

He has shit IPD, FWHR and midface ratio. 3 of the most important ratios of the face are fucked in his case. He has a death tier FWHR of 1.74 and Midface ratio of 0.82 but his face still looks sufficiently wide and compact because ratios dont mean anything It's how those ratios fit in relation to ur skull and features that matter. Sommerhalder has narrow IPD and long midface which is off set by his long positive eyebrows,wide mouth,
ridiculous jaw flare and small nose. Ratios alone aren't thr end it be all. Far from it.

View attachment 2877307View attachment 2877315
70s harmony looks a bit kinda off
80% usually looks like some perfect looking ig model
90 you'll look like a psl god usually

they confuse harmony with appeal and averageness, old news
Stfu nigga who u telling "old news" to No one confused harmony with appeal you utter subhuman please educate yourself

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Because I was able to augment my base to 70%+ harmony
Once ii lean out and work on dimphism I will be a lite +
Without it you'll just end up mtn+ or low htn

I would've actually ended up a solid mtn if my harmony base was the same and I worked on dimorphism
What are you going to do for more dimorphism, i can't SEE You improving more

Stfu nigga who u telling "old news" to No one confused harmony with appeal you utter subhuman please educate yourself
u fucking retarded shitskin nigger, tiktok retards and grays confuse harmony with appeal and averageness, thats what i said you fucking ogre i will fucking kill you if you talk to me like that one more time

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay

He's measuring it wrong and using pics that are at an angle. In his fwhr measurement he drew the line at an angle and ended it at the outline of the hair. It's like he is trying to prove a point.

He's measuring it wrong and using pics that are at an angle. In his fwhr measurement he drew the line at an angle and ended it at the outline of the hair. It's like he is trying to prove a point.
Na he's done it before hand w multiple pics
He averages out 5 pics or so. He doesn't do it on video because it'll take too long. He says it in the video

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Me when I'm a retarded subhuman foView attachment 28772548View attachment 2877258View attachment 2877259

And when I have a slightly too big jaw, my harmony score is deducted but it's still over 70 but guess wView attachment 2877263View attachment 2877264View attachment 2877265hat happens

Im trying to give you dumb assess tips so you can be attractive TAKE IT
No offense but you look uncanny af. I dont care about these ratios shit, all I see is your huge fake face that isn't in "harmony" with the rest of your body. You forgot about your race too and went for a whitewashing surgery so that's another factor to your uncanniness as well.

Ngl, you are not ugly, but also you don't look attractive to everyone as you think. You took this "the bigger jaw the better" way too far. Personally I would prefer your face on the first pic (but with your new nose). Now you just look like those masks from your country bro.

Also, how many rhinos have you gone through to get rid of that mattress nose? Couldn't it be just one or else your surgeon is really really good.

Attachments

• IMG_2614.jpeg
    IMG_2614.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2635.jpeg
    IMG_2635.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, moreroidsmoredates, HitAndRun and 3 others
Idk why so many people think not being dirt ugly means ur base is good

Literally every single chad in existence has about 70+ harmony and the rest is just having good dimorphism a lean face and good misc (many pretty boys can ride misc feats like good lips hair brows skin nose etc) to be a mogger to slightly compensate for worse dimorphism

However most people have wayyy lower harmony (check in photoshop to be accurate) and usually something in the low 60s on the higher end of decent looks.

Once you have the harmony then you can work on getting shit like nice supras good zygos and a really sharp jaw.

The reason guys like salludon amnesia and arvid ascended into chad hood is because surprise surprise their harmony is in the fuck 80s and above so all it takes is minor work in the other fields to be a chad
4089938 Screenshot 20240422 154649 Gallery
Helpp, Awe, sweety:fuk:
itsssss over. bhai sacrificed himself mirin tho:feelswah:,

That the problem with this forum vast majority still believe they among mans like ian somerhalder, rob lowe, henry cavill Or sum chad if they just have correct surgeries, like there is some genetic bard stopping them from reaching thier true potential coping till the end while acknowledging deep down they can't compete with them because don't have enough base to work on surgeries won't better restart ur life birth and initial environment predetermine success jfl
IMG 20240421 195315

Still I would like to know my harmony will surely learn how calculate it :feelsgah:

4059506 1712595025734

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

Literally every single chad in existence has about 70+ harmony and the rest is just having good dimorphism a lean face and good misc (many pretty boys can ride misc feats like good lips hair brows skin nose etc) to be a mogger to slightly compensate for worse dimorphism

However most people have wayyy lower harmony (check in photoshop to be accurate) and usually something in the low 60s on the higher end of decent looks.

Once you have the harmony then you can work on getting shit like nice supras good zygos and a really sharp jaw.

The reason guys like salludon amnesia and arvid ascended into chad hood is because surprise surprise their harmony is in the fuck 80s and above so all it takes is minor work in the other fields to be a chad
my creatingattractiveness front profile harmony score is signficantly higher than my sideprofile score. what do?

how important is side profile?

my creatingattractiveness front profile harmony score is signficantly higher than my sideprofile score. what do?

how important is side profile?
Get measured in photoshop for an accurate score
Second surgery

How do you explain Crisick/Averagejoe and his dogshit MTN base ?

How do you explain Crisick/Averagejoe and his dogshit MTN base ?
Crisick has like 80-90% harmony lol
You can't just get an implant bimax and supras to fix 50 issues of ratios into the ideal.
Almost half of your looks is your harmony
Then you still need to be lean facially
Be dimorphic
Then have shit like good skin lips coloring brows etc.
You can be a complete fat slob with a mogger harmony base and you'll be mtn

If you have mtn or so harmony
Hardmaxxing dimorphism will usually make you just mtn+ or maybe low htn

There's a guy who messaged me and he looks mtn but he has extreme harmony. His problems is just that he needs to be more dimorphic and fix brows + facial leanness and he will turn into an actual chadlite w fillers and a bleph. If I did that with my old base what would happen is that I would sit at mtn regardless or mtn+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and St.TikTokcel
What do you think causes someone to look shit

Last edited:

Tell harmony of these 2

Yeah and that stupid fucking brain dead carcass of a sheboon also rated that first curry looking utter subhuman higher than elordi nigga. Is this how you cope? Asking little niggresses to rate you to validate your ego?

Stupid ass nigger
Luv u

you and CA can both suck on a fat one

This shit fried your brain to the point that you can't rate people normally like a human (by looking at them)

• +1
Reactions: Bushman