You ever feel like you are unsure about all of your old opinions?

Crowley

Crowley

Platinum
Fuark I’m nihilistic af lately, tf is that, I can’t even tell what is wrong or right anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Arvenas, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
The past is gone

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Im not sure even of my present opinions

• JFL
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
only trustable opinions are the ones derived from the blackpill (mirror and minimal reduction from reality).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
My political opinions are solid, it’s just this area of my life that is questionable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Politics is a useless waste of time. Don't vote based on morality or some cuck shit. Vote based on what benefits you the most. I vote left economically because I'm poor and right in other areas because I am white.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Finalchad
What society thinks is wrong, is right and vice versa. Kinda simple rule of thumb

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
only trustable opinions are the ones derived from the blackpill (mirror and minimal reduction from reality).
The blackpill fluctuates more than someone's emotions who suffers from severe bipolar disorder.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I hate thinking about the past bc I always cringe and can't identify myself anymore with the person I was

• +1
Reactions: Finalchad
Thats cuz ur brain will always orbit to the bluepill
Then you don't understand the blackpill and are therefore bluepilled.

Jfl I'm not talking about me. Just look around on this forum. One day you need to look like prime Gandy to get anything, the next day subhumans easily date stacies in Scandinavia, then status and personality are underrated.

Status an personality are secondary Traits that only become relevant when chads compete with each other

Aleister Crowley

JFL if you think this. The actual scientific blackpill is set in stone, there are some good ones on this site but you can find everything you need to know already. https://incels.wiki/w/Main_Page and https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/ and YT are good places to go. Some blackpills you get on this site are over the top because its funny.
Yeah, so you agree with what I said. There are some shitposters, but a lot of them aren't. The blackpill is their cope, it's their life cause they have none. It's replacing one bias with another.

It's this guy
Ronald McDonald 757x936