You ever wonder what people who call themselves good-looking on the internet look like?

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist

typical bluepill comment right? wonder what chad posted this.

fortunately his facebook account was linked to his reddit profile, I made some effort to scribble on it to hide his identity + also censored his reddit name.

of course it's some indian, who is also 5'6.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111, TechnoBoss, Pollorex and 19 others
Charm trumps cheekbones anyday !
As if you got any bones Rajesh

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BrahminBoss, tombradylover and 5 others
what he said is true

problem??

he's good-looking in the slums of Mumbai where he lives.

Why u hatin' on him when he's spitting facts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, TechnoBoss, tombradylover and 4 others
He looks Paki. I've noticed that unlike Indians, Pakis got that ego and that stuck up attitude and are unaware how ugly they are. Meanwhile, from what I've seen, Indians are nice and they accept their subhumanity and joke about it.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
he's good-looking in the slums of Mumbai where he lives.

Why u hatin' on him when he's spitting facts.
need to ask our expert, @BrahminBoss is this goodlooking in the upper castes in the slums of mumbai?

• JFL
Reactions: yen, TechnoBoss, tombradylover and 1 other person
in my mom and relatives words im a mix between Pitt and Delon it just so happens that im invisible to girls its probably because im to intimidating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Primalsplit and MaghrebGator
He is right at least in med countries where hyper NT is law

Good looking in general? Not even remotely close.
Good looking in the slums of Mumbai? Debatable.
Good looking in the underground catacombs of Mumbai, where most of the inhabitants are 5'3 balding indian leper 70 year old janitors? Yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56 and Primalsplit
View attachment 2856322

fortunately his facebook account was linked to his reddit profile, I made some effort to scribble on it to hide his identity + also censored his reddit name.

View attachment 2856323

of course it's some indian, who is also 5 6
Indians think if their skin is anything other than charcoal black they’re Chad 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, 5footsix56 and theonewhocantascend
View attachment 2856322

View attachment 2856323

Ah, reddit always manages to disappoint me lmao

View attachment 2926111

I got subhumans like this roasting me in nattyornot right now, lmao.
Why do ogremaxxers always have the highest egos? My auntie is with one and I despise him to bits, he dresses like a bouncer and his only mogging trait is his height at 6’4 (probably 6’3 now after an incident with his spine) he’s got a narrow peanut skull and his frame is big but covered in high bodyfat and hair and just looks like shit I wanna fucking knock him out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orc and asdvek
Prolly like this

Attachments

• IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    463.4 KB · Views: 0
Why do ogremaxxers always have the highest egos? My auntie is with one and I despise him to bits, he dresses like a bouncer and his only mogging trait is his height at 6’4 (probably 6’3 now after an incident with his spine) he’s got a narrow peanut skull and his frame is big but covered in high bodyfat and hair and just looks like shit I wanna fucking knock him out
Bruh why u do this to me

• Woah
Reactions: plukee
their fellow subhumans hype them up, it's like how ugly women don't realize how ugly they are because their girlfriends tell them they're pretty.

• +1
I would too u look too insane to be natty… this is a compliment btw
the condition I have is so weird you could make an argument for both.

I can technically compete in tested competitions, but I also have more growth hormone chronically in my body than the liver king.

• Woah
Wait i didn’t know you were ogremaxxed. Apologies saar you’re cool
Im not but thinking about it when im 50 or older hopping on 500mg TRT and hgh to keep youth

I can technically compete in tested competitions, but I also have more growth hormone chronically in my body than the liver king.
Nigga u is not natty ur face doesnt have acromegaly signs

their fellow subhumans hype them up, it's like how ugly women don't realize how ugly they are because their girlfriends tell them they're pretty.
His daughter is a typical uk chav too and tried getting with me but i rejected she wasn’t my type

So thaaats how u got this insane build natty… I know your Muslim so gotta say alhamdolilah for this blessing

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Orc and plukee

So does this mean youll have a short life expectancy

No way orc is muslim
I saw his profile posts and he does claim he is as a Muslim myself I must believe him and everything he says that includes him being natty, our prophet peace be upon him once said that even if we smell alcohol in the beard of a brother we must assume someone spilled it over him

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
View attachment 2856322

View attachment 2856323

yup i used to cope thinking im just a htn with nose failio, oh buddy boyo was i wrong

I saw his profile posts and he does claim he is as a Muslim myself I must believe him and everything he says that includes him being natty, our prophet peace be upon him once said that even if we smell alcohol in the beard of a brother we must assume someone spilled it over him
@yeeyeeslayer is this shia logic or sunni logic it sounds cucked ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
@yeeyeeslayer is this shia logic or sunni logic it sounds cucked ngl
No its Muslim logic there is no such thing as Shiaa or Sunni, there is only one Islam, unfortunately it went separate ways overtime

• Woah
close to 7'

gigantism is a lot more deadly than acromegaly is.
Well ofc. Acromegaly ≠ gigantism but if someone has gigantism they will go hand in hand most likely.

Also what size shirt or hoodie do you wear at 200lbs? Im already a size L and just below 176lbs

Well ofc. Acromegaly ≠ gigantism but if someone has gigantism they will go hand in hand most likely.

Also what size shirt or hoodie do you wear at 200lbs? Im already a size L and just below 176lbs
xl or xxl, dutch sizes are pretty big on average because long torsos are normal here.

• Love it