You guys are all fucking self obsessed losers

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Imagine caring about your looks that much. Jesus Christ you’re all so superficial. Do what you love, this looksmaxxing shit is pathetic tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, GigaAscender, risque_dew and 6 others
Is this a serious thread?

Other people care about your looks more than you ever will.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, LooksThinker, risque_dew and 27 others
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 29261, forevermirin and 1 other person
love live monochrome GIF

We dont care about our looks,
we are doing it for others,
if we lived in a world where you werent judged everyday we wouldnt be doing any of this

if i was the only person in the world i wouldnt looksmaxx,
YOU are the one obssessed with OUR looks
soyboy scum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, chrisN, Schizomogger and 6 others

Attachments

• IMG_7629.jpeg
    IMG_7629.jpeg
    428.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Lefty Rankin
love live monochrome GIF

We dont care about our looks,
we are doing it for others,
if we lived in a world where you werent judged everyday we wouldnt be doing any of this

if i was the only person in the world i wouldnt looksmaxx,
YOU are the one obssessed with OUR looks
soyboy scum
Exactly, imagine living for others. Imagine living just for sex.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, WhoAmIReally, forevermirin and 1 other person
Thread dedicated to @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 17595, Allornothing and 2 others
You think Stanley Kubrick gave a shit about his looks?
Just be Kubrick theory. I would rather be an inventor or someone well-renowned than a good looking man but so what?

Says the user whose name is MANLETmachine and is posting on a forum called LOOKSmax. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, BongMog, Sanguinius and 1 other person
Its worth to looksmaxx, especiall at young age to have proper development and being nt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 17595
Just be Kubrick theory. I would rather be an inventor or someone well-renowned than a good looking man but so what?
Not the point. Dedicate yourself to something you love, not this fucking gay looksmaxxing shit

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
LOOKSMAXING IS A MUST U MANLETMACHINE, EVERYWHERE U GO PEOPLE WILL JUDGE U BASED ON UR LOOKS, UR CARRIER WILL BE SHIT IF U ARE UGLY, also looksmaxing is good for our mental health, imagine the dopamine when u mog everyone, just imagine cuz u aren t looksmaxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, Mastermind, BongMog and 1 other person
LOOKSMAXING IS A MUST U MANLETMACHINE, EVERYWHERE U GO PEOPLE WILL JUDGE U BASED ON UR LOOKS, UR CARRIER WILL BE SHIT IF U ARE UGLY, also looksmaxing is good for our mental health, imagine the dopamine when u mog everyone, just imagine cuz u aren t looksmaxing.
Fuck outta her u dumb ass greycel

Exactly, imagine living for others. Imagine living just for sex.

I’m tired of retards like you pretending sex isn’t important, men who aren’t getting sex become ERs it’s incredibly important and there’s nothing wrong with trying to attain it.

And stop this “imagine living for others” cope that’s what everyone does lol why do you think bullying is so common it’s literally punishing someone for not confirming to others expectations. Everyone loves for others it’s just the people here are self aware enough to know it. Retarded faggot

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog, Marsik, Allornothing and 3 others
Agree. Honestly its waste of time and pain.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Fuck outta her u dumb ass greycel
Cope more boy, just cuz i have a new account it doesn t mean i found the blackpill last week, I ve been on looksmaxxing forums from 14 and I improved myself, i am the tallest from my family and I have more bones in my mandible than ur whole fucking head. Just wait more month to drop to 10% and u will be full of cortisol because there are people out there with better genetics than u and are putting the effort down to look good and improve themself. Kys subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 28173
we love ourself, whats the problem now ? stop shitposting dude go and live your gay normie npc life

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
Another guy who thinks he is main character. No you are not. People treat you the way they do, judging by your looks. The only way you are right is when you REALLY don't care what people think about you (impossible) and you live alone till your death.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and chadcel;
I’m tired of retards like you pretending sex isn’t important, men who aren’t getting sex become ERs it’s incredibly important and there’s nothing wrong with trying to attain it.

And stop this “imagine living for others” cope that’s what everyone does lol why do you think bullying is so common it’s literally punishing someone for not confirming to others expectations. Everyone loves for others it’s just the people here are self aware enough to know it. Retarded faggot
Men who go ER over no sex are men without a purpose

Just do what you can and end the cope. Too much looksmaxing is gonna fuck up our brain.

Another guy who thinks he is main character. No you are not. People treat you the way they do, judging by your looks. The only way you are right is when you REALLY don't care what people think about you (impossible) and you live alone till your death.
grow up dude

if you think someone here looksmax then your thread has already failed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Allornothing, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Men who go ER over no sex are men without a purpose
It s fucking hilarious that u think not looksmaxing is a purpose, how does it feel to be the most ugliest piece of shit out of all people, disrespecting and making ur mental health shit because they are judging on ur looks,height and shit
Imagine ur ancestors seeing how u are a pussy now and just LDAR, how u can cope with that u can only get pussy through paying whores, your mental is brutal man this site made u retarded as hell, why did u even join tbh? BECAUSE UR LIFE OUT THERE IS FUCKINGG HORRIBLE, U DONT HAVE FRIENDS, GIRLFRIENDS AND ANY TYPE SHIT OF FRIENDS BECAUSE U ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, live with the bluepill tbh, atleast make money for everyone to be around u because u have money and abuse u,and lack all those stats.

improving myself is what I like to do.

It s fucking hilarious that u think not looksmaxing is a purpose, how does it feel to be the most ugliest piece of shit out of all people, disrespecting and making ur mental health shit because they are judging on ur looks,height and shit
Imagine ur ancestors seeing how u are a pussy now and just LDAR, how u can cope with that u can only get pussy through paying whores, your mental is brutal man this site made u retarded as hell, why did u even join tbh? BECAUSE UR LIFE OUT THERE IS FUCKINGG HORRIBLE, U DONT HAVE FRIENDS, GIRLFRIENDS AND ANY TYPE SHIT OF FRIENDS BECAUSE U ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, live with the bluepill tbh, atleast make money for everyone to be around u because u have money and abuse u,and lack all those stats.
Dnr

Says the one calling himself tiny at 5’11. Try being 5’7 like me

it's a direct reflection of the way the world is right now tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Manletmachine
There you go you can easily fraud to 6’1. I mean that’s only if you feel like it’s enough uno...
Nigga that’s not what the thread is about. I’m trying to move past this bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Nigga that’s not what the thread is about. I’m trying to move past this bullshit.
Dnrd properly that’s why I thought you were venting about ur insecurities or something. But yes it does get boring after a while.

Not the point. Dedicate yourself to something you love, not this fucking gay looksmaxxing shit

Trying to attract women is gay jfl at you boyo

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
These forums have ascended me so keep coping, I do agree you can get a bit too obsessive over it but a majority of “blackpillers” already suffer from severe BDD and social anxiety so whats new

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 27472 and Allornothing
@MoggerGaston
He's right.

Having lowIQ is extremely important for life quality. More important than looks even tbh.

As lowIQ you lack the self awareness to ever get depressed or think of yourself as ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and optimisticzoomer
These forums have ascended me so keep coping, I do agree you can get a bit too obsessive over it but a majority of “blackpillers” already suffer from severe BDD and social anxiety so whats new
This forum will either make you the best version of yourself or make you hate yourself if you don't have the potential to looksmax.

Guessing this guy is a subhuman who can’t looksmax so he try’s to deter others and gate keeps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Allornothing
Guessing this guy is a subhuman who can’t looksmax so he try’s to deter others and gate keeps
Wasting his youth on this forum when he is literally against looksmaxing is the dumbest thing I've seen today.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Imagine caring about your looks that much. Jesus Christ you’re all so superficial. Do what you love, this looksmaxxing shit is pathetic tbh.

"Imagine caring about God that much. You are all so retarded. Follow Islam, Christianity is pathetic tbh"

70006-pastor-church-thinkstockphotos-77734676.1200w.tn.jpg

That's true but you just don't realize everyone here is mentally ill, you only get to this site by being ill, so this will do nothing for anyone here.