You guys are mean to emotionally invested geeks

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken

Let us all be honest, we all wish we were this passionate about something in life.

The last time I was this euphoric about something I still had a healthy, functioning brain- I felt alive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Time Travel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Im dead inside

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oggiemane, Extra Chromosome, Ritalincel and 2 others
Cringe...

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
“Men” like him are the reason Chaddam and Abdul are taking over the west.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Extra Chromosome, dogtown and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, Extra Chromosome, DeformAspergerCel and 5 others
he needs to off himself before his children are unfortunate enough to inherit his SUBHUMAN abominably low T genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Zeta ascended and Insomniac

Attachments

• a99.gif
    a99.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 1 other person
he needs to off himself before his children are unfortunate enough to inherit his SUBHUMAN abominably low T genetics

View attachment 42726
we all have those genetics, you included.
We are just as subhuman as him, with the exception that he is low inhib enough to show his emotions on youtube

we all have those genetics, you included.
We are just as subhuman as him, with the exception that he is low inhib enough to show his emotions on youtube
cope. My genetics are masterrace material as long as I don't pass on my subhuman deformity ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, androidcel and kobecel
cope. My genetics are masterrace material as long as I don't pass on my subhuman deformity ngl

You are the dirt normal people walk on, at the bottom of social and biological hierachy.

You- just like all of your ancestors- are destined to suffer through a pitiful life as a skinnyfat framecel with peanut skull and 5 inch wrists. A true womb to tomb birth

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
If you dont have something you are passionate about you are useless.

View attachment 42730

You are the dirt normal people walk on, at the bottom of social and biological hierachy.

You- just like all of your ancestors- are destined to suffer through a pitiful life as a skinnyfat framecel with peanut skull and 5 inch wrists. A true womb to tomb birth
bruh... I have a big skull and a generally nordic phenotype jfl. I would be a 6/10 if I wasn't deformed

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
This guy is a coping fucking subhuman,50layers deep in his cope,

He doesn't even like star wars he was just a lonely incel who needed something to keep the rope away so he dedicated his life to imaginary sci fi shit to block out his desire for teen love and now believes that he actually loves star wars.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, kobecel, godsmistake and 2 others
This guy is a coping fucking subhuman,50layers deep in his cope,

He doesn't even like star wars he was just a lonely incel who needed something to keep the rope away so he dedicated his life to imaginary sci fi shit to block out his desire for teen love and now believes that he actually loves star wars.

You are welcome, create a podcast

Cringe...
I mean yes, its cringe, but we're shaming this guy and his kind like some kind of political traitors or something. "soyboys who let tyrone rule over us" Pfff, please, don't y'all be ridiculous, there is not as much depth as y'all think. And it's also like people on here want to prove their masculinity by making fun of him.
This soyboy probably skullmogs half of this forum lol.

I like to make fun of soyboys too, but this is reaching ridiculous dimensions tbh, especially since some of us seem to be taking it very serious.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Attachments

• 1555696449261.png
    1555696449261.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 3
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
t. low iq

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel

View attachment 42726
u like my picture br0?
I mean yes, its cringe, but we're shaming this guy and his kind like some kind of political traitors or something. "soyboys who let tyrone rule over us" Pfff, please, don't y'all be ridiculous, there is not as much depth as y'all think. And it's also like people on here want to prove their masculinity by making fun of him.

I like to make fun of soyboys too, but this is reaching ridiculous dimensions tbh, especially since some of us seem to be taking it very serious.
faggot

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and DeformAspergerCel
> glug glug give me soy

Nu-male Smile | Know Your Meme

Soy Brain | Soy Boy | Know Your Meme
Various things a nu male likes | Nu-male Smile | Know Your ...
36 Soy Boy Pictures That Reveal An Epidemic Of Feminized ...
iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and kobecel
Let us all be honest, we all wish we were this passionate about something in life.
Agreed. Unfortunately my basic needs for intimacy haven't been met so I can't focus on anything else

Agreed. Unfortunately my basic needs for intimacy haven't been met so I can't focus on anything else
stimulants helps

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
i'm going to cry of happiness too when i get to sign he medical consent for my surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person

I skull mog EVERYONE on this forum. I am sure I have the biggest head lol. Anyway, yes, we love to bully feminine cucks to make ourselves feel better.

i'm going to cry of happiness too when i get to sign he medical consent for my surgeries.
I will cry tears of happiness once I become Norwood 0.

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake, kobecel and RichardSpencel