You guys are pussies

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Imagine caring about some random bitch's thoughts on you lmao A literal toilet.... an inferior creature yet you cocksucking faggots gave them SO many privileges

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, yirma19, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Says the guy Who wants to smell their stinky feet lol

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway, wsada, flippasav and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member
Don't care + It never happened + Go tell Reddit + I can smell your stench from here + You're going in my cringe compilation

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
cope is cope no matter how brutal and hard you want to sound

Don't care + It never happened + Go tell Reddit + I can smell your stench from here + You're going in my cringe compilation
Ok Germancel

Yeah.Never care about anyone

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Imagine caring about some random bitch's thoughts on you lmao A literal toilet.... an inferior creature yet you cocksucking faggots gave them SO many privileges
SEXIST!

Immagina di preoccuparti dei pensieri di qualche stronza a caso su di te lmao Un bagno letterale.... una creatura inferiore eppure voi froci succhiacazzi avete dato loro così tanti privilegi
all that matters is cumming on the face of a blind white girl

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and wishIwasSalludon
i would rather be 0-30 than be 0-9, because if i was 0-9 that means i stopped shooting.