You guys didnt believe me but Ive gained 13 kilos in a week

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
My cycle rn is just 40 mg dbol 10 mg rad 140, tren and test havent arrived yet. Ive gone from 65 kilos to 78 in just one week!

My dayly diet:
1 kilo of pelmeni
800g of chocolate cake (470 calories in 100g)
3 litres of chocolate milk
4 big sandwiches with a lot of cheese and meat
A shit ton of pasta with shit ton of meat in a big deep palate
One shaverma
Idk how many calories there are but I think irs 6k+ calories. With dbol appetite I eat this without any problema

The pump is fucking insane

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, SoundnVision, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
Steroid fuelled Bloatmaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N8verBegan, VenatorLuparius, ascension and 2 others
This is a certified tik tok cycle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, belisa14 and ItsOverCel
Dbol gainz tbh. 13kg in a week is hulk tier lmao. Stretch marks you gonna have a while after will be crazy af

• +1
Reactions: belisa14, niqfan625 and ItsOverCel
Dbol gainz tbh. 13kg in a week is hulk tier lmao. Stretch marks you gonna have a while after will be crazy af
My arms look like they have doubled in size but my cheeks too lol. I dont care btw I will be bulking for 3 months and then cut on tren + winny for summer

My arms look like they have doubled in size but my cheeks too lol. I dont care btw I will be bulking for 3 months and then cut on tren + winny for summer
I would go test+mast but you do you man. Also jfl at natty bbing. I spent my first 5months to go from 85kg to 95kg cleanbulking while roiders gain more than that in a week lmao

I would go test+mast but you do you man. Also jfl at natty bbing. I spent my first 5months to go from 85kg to 95kg cleanbulking while roiders gain more than that in a week lmao
Mast is good but I wont use it cuz it costs more than tren in Russia and isnt nearly as effective as tren. In fact tren gives the cosmetics of mast but is a lot more anabolic, although mast is safer. I will be bulking on 500 test 200 tren 40 dbol 10 rad 140 and cut on 500 test 200 tren 40 winny 10 rad 140. My liver is hardly affected by orals so I use them religiously and the gains from orals are really fast and intense

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Mast is good but I wont use it cuz it costs more than tren in Russia and isnt nearly as effective as tren. In fact tren gives the cosmetics of mast but is a lot more anabolic, although mast is safer. I will be bulking on 500 test 200 tren 40 dbol 10 rad 140 and cut on 500 test 200 tren 40 winny 10 rad 140. My liver is hardly affected by orals so I use them religiously and the gains from orals are really fast and intense
I’m on the 2nd week of 4week 400mg test prop cycle for the fuck of it and its fucking insane already. My deadlift and squat literally increased 20kg overnight lmao

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
I’m on the 2nd week of 4week 400mg test prop cycle for the fuck of it and its fucking insane already. My deadlift and squat literally increased 20kg overnight lmao
You just do test solo? Thats unoptimal imo, adding rad 140 or dbol or winny depending on your goals would give you much more results. I think that the most reaults from my cycles are obtained by not testosterone but other anabolics

You just do test solo? Thats unoptimal imo, adding rad 140 or dbol or winny depending on your goals would give you much more results. I think that the most reaults from my cycles are obtained by not testosterone but other anabolics
Nah I do this because I was curious. Not gonna continue because pscyhological effects for me has been unbeareble tbh. I already have anger problems and roiding didn’t made it better.

Nah I do this because I was curious. Not gonna continue because pscyhological effects for me has been unbeareble tbh. I already have anger problems and roiding didn’t made it better.
Luckily I dont get any psychological issues from roids, even from tren, probably because I use neuroleptics (abilify) and gabapentin. They really make me mentally stable. Also my addiction to drugs like mephedrone amphetamine mdma seems to have made me permanently more empathetic and happier and more low inhib although I ceased using them, like my body has got used to the mood that they give to me

why would you not just bulk with healthy and normal quality food, waste of roids tbh

• +1
Reactions: belisa14 and marek937
Congrats on the water weight.

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan and belisa14
My cycle rn is just 40 mg dbol 10 mg rad 140, tren and test havent arrived yet. Ive gone from 65 kilos to 78 in just one week!

My dayly diet:
1 kilo of pelmeni
800g of chocolate cake (470 calories in 100g)
3 litres of chocolate milk
4 big sandwiches with a lot of cheese and meat
A shit ton of pasta with shit ton of meat in a big deep palate
One shaverma
Idk how many calories there are but I think irs 6k+ calories. With dbol appetite I eat this without any problema

The pump is fucking insane
water weight

once ur off dbol, you will drop like 90% of weight you gained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back