You guys think like women sometimes

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Some silly conclusions are made here.

“Tall guys get more sex therefore height is more attractive than face”

“NT guys get more sex therefore NT is attractive”

“Prettyboys get approached more therefore girls prefer prettyboys”

These guys are just approachable so women know they can get sex from them without getting rejected and hurting their ego. Women are horny just like men and want easy sex and validation.

A tall oofy doofy with a goofy face isn’t going to reject her. 5’10” Chad might.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, SA7, Lynxress and 3 others
Different people have different preferences that's why we should not mold ourselves for another person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122

These guys are just approachable so women know they can get sex from them without getting rejected and hurting their ego. Women are horny just like men and want easy sex and validation.

A tall oofy doofy with a goofy face isn’t going to reject her. 5’10” Chad might.
It’s not “NT guys get more sex” it’s “no non NT man gets sex”. Simple as that. Being nt obv doesn’t make you attractive to women it’s just the default therefore not having is a death sentence. And male sex drive is like 50x higher than the female one

fuck bro i am prettyboy maxxed and a foid approached me calling me gorgeous and im an autist so i ignored her she wanted to fuck me even more suifuel im always reminded of my failure

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
fuck bro i am prettyboy maxxed and a foid approached me calling me gorgeous and im an autist so i ignored her she wanted to fuck me even more suifuel im always reminded of my failure
If you are actually “gorgeous” you will have another opportunity soon.

If you are actually “gorgeous” you will have another opportunity soon.
i have had 3 MTB approach me 2 cold 1 warm at my school, and i somehow rejected them all even tho i would fantasize fucking them because im a fucking autist and i cant act NT and i dont have any socia medias she asked me for my snap but i didnt have it

• JFL
i have had 3 MTB approach me 2 cold 1 warm at my school, and i somehow rejected them all even tho i would fantasize fucking them because im a fucking autist and i cant act NT and i dont have any socia medias she asked me for my snap but i didnt have it
Nigger just stop being retarded it’s not difficult. Have some charisma Jesus.

average mentalcel
"bro, women start undressing me and sucking my dick out of nowhere but my autism makes me instincively push them away because i'm afraid"
Btw, that's not your "non ntness" doing that, it's your fear of people.

average mentalcel
"bro, women start undressing me and sucking my dick out of nowhere but my autism makes me instincively push them away because i'm afraid"
Btw, that's not your "non ntness" doing that, it's your fear of people.
how can i fix
the blackpill might have fucked up and made my chances worse as this might make me subconsciously reject foids since im only mtn but with some halos and i think im not good looking enough for them to not use me as an oofy doofy

dnrd why do you not like women, are you gay?? 🧐

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
how can i fix
the blackpill might have fucked up and made my chances worse as this might make me subconsciously reject foids since im only mtn but with some halos and i think im not good looking enough for them to not use me as an oofy doofy
Have you tried like, saying yes?

• +1
maybe tbh didnt think about this. but even giga chad moggers still get rejected by nearly half. ovaa for everyone

all ur posts are shit kys
Struck a nerve? Happens when you spend your whole time on this forum as a joke of a user. Sensitive as a teenage girl.

Struck a nerve? Happens when you spend your whole time on this forum as a joke of a user. Sensitive as a teenage girl.
cope, ur still a manlet

all ur posts are shit kys
You both are retards @Allornothing @anthony111553. @anthony111553 you’re done bro, you’re going to die on this forum. Absolutely no life.

You both are retards @Allornothing @anthony111553. @anthony111553 you’re done bro, you’re going to die on this forum. Absolutely no life.
kys he mogs u nigga

Funny how you keep trying to suck my cock every time I verbally annihilate you. Always trying to be my friend afterwards. Then I ignore you and you get all butthurt and come barking for me when your butt buddies have your back.

Always the same with these types of users.

Funny how you keep trying to suck my cock every time I verbally annihilate you. Always trying to be my friend afterwards. Then I ignore you and you get all butthurt and come barking for me when your butt buddies have your back.

Always the same with these types of users.
“Haircut pilled”

women aren't intelligent.

Good. Now back to writing tales on the ratings section dork.
You would probably call this guy fat too don’t you. A bodybuilding coach told me that I was 18% bodyfat. So based on this i can say you’re full of shit and filled with hate. Also accused me of roids because anyone who has a slightly above average physique can’t get through your brain. You finished my cutie patatoe manlet.

Attachments

• IMG_7648.jpeg
    IMG_7648.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 0
You would probably call this guy fat too don’t you. A bodybuilding coach told me that I was 18% bodyfat. So based on this i can say you’re full of shit and filled with hate. Also accused me of roids because anyone who has a slightly above average physique can’t get through your brain. You finished my cutie patatoe manlet.
Will read tomorrow