You guys think ur not like normies? 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I mean when the sole thing that makes u unique is being the exact opposite of everything normies like :feelskek:

Normies don’t like racism well here everyone is racist

Normies don’t like rape, here IT’s condoned

Normies don’t like Hitler, he’s every incels role model

Normies dont like pedophiles, every subhuman here is a proud pedophile…

etc etc

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this just keeps going jfl im 100% sure if normies were neonazi, rapist pedophiles every nigga hwre would wanna be the opposite

prime autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Ryldoo IS COPING, Kazey and 9 others
Nobody here's a pedophile, we draw the line at 13.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ryldoo IS COPING, Salted_Salty and 10 others
I mean when the sole thing that makes u unique is being the exact opposite of everything normies like :feelskek:

etc etc

this just keeps going jfl im 100% sure if normies were neonazi, rapist pedophiles every nigga hwre would wanna be the opposite

prime autism
I agree with this post except your first point.

Normies are just as racist as anyone on this forum.

We just admit it because we're hiding behind a screen.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, iblamechico, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others

Nobody here's a pedophile, we draw the line at 13.
Only because men like curves it’s rare for a guy to actually be sexually attracted to little kids

I’m sure if not you guys would definitely be into that since litterally every single thing normies say is wrong is right here

etc etc

prime autism
View attachment 2837332

etc etc

prime autism
I'm only racist out of all those 4 options

I’m worse beacause i got a baby dick

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, bronzeagepervert and Iasacrko
I'm only racist out of all those 4 options
What race are u even racist towards when ur arguably the worst one :feelskek:

Unless ur a white boys slave, being curry and racist makes no sense

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
What race are u even racist towards when ur arguably the worst one :feelskek:

Unless ur a white boys slave, being curry and racist makes no sense
everything other than white,

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Iasacrko
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Iasacrko

prime autism
actually mine is
18766 1

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Most people here are as retarded as normies if not worse tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism
normie is an archetype, while sperginess is a spectrum, for example we have the far left sperg on twitter with rainbows that exceed the visible spectrum showing the new dragon dildo they bought, then we have the far right sperg on obscure forums praying to hitler and showing the new dragon dildo he bought, then we have the centrist sperg who hyperfixates on niche hobbies like japanese cartoons or computers.(who also shows everyone the new dragon dildo he bought)

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism

Normies are probably more racist than users here.

Here, people are racist but they'll still talk to you or joke around with you. Irl racist normies will just flat out ignore you or mock you with their gang of bum buddies.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Brus Wane
Normies are probably more racist than users here.

Here, people are racist but they'll still talk to you or joke around with you. Irl racist normies will just flat out ignore you or mock you with their gang of bum buddies.

The fact normies hide it makes ppl here manifest it even more

Racism is a normal predominantly male trait men are always looking for reasons to hate other men and also are tribal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Brus Wane and sub5c3l
Most men are not pedos tbh

We're just attracted to women who look visibly ready to give birth to children (age 15 at least)

We just can't admit it out loud

Most men are not pedos tbh

We're just attracted to women who look visibly ready to give birth to children (age 15 at least)

We just can't admit it out loud
I honestly wonder what my actual taste will be like when I grow older.

Will I be into mid teens like Brand or Seinfeld?

From the ages of 13 to 23 or so... I was only attracted to same age or older women.
Even the thought of her being a month younger than me disgusted me. :sick: swear to God it made me sick.
I was only into milfs or young adults.

Fast forward I'm 25 now.
This forum has me into JBs.
I'm so old and don't really have anything going for me.
I doubt I'll be able to attract a girl my age. Might have to look at the 17-19 crowd when I am fully looksmaxxed.
Either that or maybe some lonely roastie.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, Iasacrko and Luffymaxxing

From the ages of 13 to 23 or so... I was only attracted to same age or older women.
Even the thought of her being a month younger than me disgusted me. :sick: swear to God it made me sick.

Fast forward I'm 25 now.
I doubt I'll be able to attract a girl my age. Might have to look at the 17-19 crowd when I am fully looksmaxxed.
Same I used to be an agecuck even in high school, mostly due to dumb Hispanic culture that nowadays shames age gaps, but now in my early 20s idgaf if I get with a 16 years old

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

Fast forward I'm 25 now.
this forum did

I myself am only attracted to women my age or close 18-20

Under 16 seems disgusting in every way

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, sub5c3l and Brus Wane
due to dumb Hispanic culture that nowadays shames age gaps,
Under 16 seems disgusting in every way
For now I'm gonna be open to anything 18+. 17 lowest.

That's the age most girls are in tertiary education in my country anyway.

This forum did a number on me.
Even in my wildest fap sessions I never jacked it to teens.
Now I'm on a forum where occasionally some degen posts a link to CP.

I'm on my way to becoming an Ubermensch!

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

most normies are all those things deep down they just put on a mask irl

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i agree and i wish i could say my real views on this irl but i can't unfortunately normies wouldn't wanna hear it
Ofc not who tf is gonna fuck a 13 yo :feelskek:

U act like this is completely normal when even if it wasn’t against the law for some 25 yo nigha to fuck some pubescent kid what father would allow that?? 💀

16 is where I think it’s ok for them to chose consensual sex for the 2 it’s legal in most countries tho 13-15 is too young

Ofc not who tf is gonna fuck a 13 yo :feelskek:

U act like this is completely normal when even if it wasn’t against the law for some 25 yo nigha to fuck some pubescent kid what father would allow that?? 💀

16 is where I think it’s ok for them to chose consensual sex for the 2 it’s legal in most countries tho 13-15 is too young
i think 14 realistically i've never seen a smashable 13 yo but i've seen plenty of doable 14 and 15 yo girls

• JFL
i think 14 realistically i've never seen a smashable 13 yo but i've seen plenty of doable 14 and 15 yo girls
:sick:

Nigga no 16+

Those kids need to be left alone from creepy incels good thing there’s a law against it

Imagine if 20 yo neck beard rotters were going after 14 yo girls in front of high schools

• +1
:sick:

Nigga no 16+

Those kids need to be left alone from creepy incels good thing there’s a law against it
i will treat them well and be good to them, won't do anything they don't want me to do + it's legal in germany dummy
Imagine if 20 yo ascended looksmaxxers were going after 14 yo girls in front of high schools
😎

i will treat them well and be good to them, won't do anything they don't want me to do + it's legal in germany dummy

😎
Idc nigga is it legal to fuck 16 yo?

Probably only America is so cucked but even in Brazil where I come from 14 is age of consent and I wouldn’t do it anyway

False and horrible way of thinking of course everyone is racist to an extent we're tribalism by nature and obviously if you see a black dude at night you might walk the other way or keep your guard up compared to a white guy or a normie might say nigga on Xbox

We have people here who see other races as less then human who would be fine with mass killing other races and idolise Hitler you are not the same as normal people there's a reason your here

• +1
False and horrible way of thinking of course everyone is racist to an extent we're tribalism by nature and obviously if you see a black dude at night you might walk the other way or keep your guard up compared to a white guy or a normie might say nigga on Xbox

We have people here who see other races as less then human who would be fine with mass killing other races and idolise Hitler you are not the same as normal people there's a reason your here
Exactly didn’t think of that myself ppl compare the avarage minor racism to the strong one shown here

etc etc

prime autism
True except the pedo shit, lmao how can you be attracted to shit with no curves

Jews would never allow normies to like hitler so this is false

We live in a free speech and zero censorship forum. True democracy, not some deformed buttraped abomination of democracy.
We also like to troll and have fun. We're not boring turds and partypoopers.
We aren't easily offended like the sensitive low T normie manbabies. This is the birthplace of slayers and conquerors.
We have glanced at the abyss and we've reached the Universal Truth. Our third eye is wide open and the secrets of the universe have revealed themselves to us.
We have reached levels of enlightment that would make even the buddhist monks jelly, yet we are still at our prime age and not 80 year old grandpas.
We don't worship normie gods like Jesus, who died a virgin at 33. We only worship chad gods like the great Zeus.
Most people here are high IQ with at least some mastery over philosophy, psychology, and aesthetics.
We are gentlemen and scholars, who adhere to the golden ratio and are in an endless pursuit of beauty.
Normies? How dare you equate us to those peasants? We are nothing like them. We are stronger, faster, smarter. WE ARE BETTER.
Even the niggas would agree with me.