You have a tiny cock

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Bait titles get clicks

fatter cock plan

I have a solution to long but skinny cocks. I myself suffer with this affliction at 7.1 inches long but not fat my solution is to follow the routine.
Things you'll need:
Synthetic vagina
Lubrication
Volufine ampule

Screenshot 20240321 200031 Amazon Shopping

Screenshot 20240321 195952 Chrome

Mix 5 ml of volufine amplue into 120ml of lubricant. Apply lubricant into synthetic vagina. Before having sex with it jerk off for 20 mins without lube to descsensitize your wanger then spend 15-20 mins plowing reapplying lube when necessary. Do this twice daily you don't have to finish each time but that's up too you.

Volufine does work here's what it did for my under ey fat with 2.5 mills and 4 weeks
Screenshot 20240314 000232 Gallery

Shit photo I know But it gave me smile bags fat deposits or better know as ageyosal

Looking forward to finally having a chunky dick if I even get to use it 😅

Bait title.

Last edited:
Top 10 worst threads of all time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gem23, mathis, caiolindo and 8 others
Cute nose faggot

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
niga just wants to fuck a pocket pussy

Bait titles get clicks

fatter cock plan

I have a solution to long but skinny cocks. I myself suffer with this affliction at 7.1 inches long but not fat my solution is to follow the routine.
Things you'll need:
Synthetic vagina
Lubrication
Volufine ampule

View attachment 2811389
View attachment 2811390

Mix 5 ml of volufine amplue into 120ml of lubricant. Apply lubricant into synthetic vagina. Before having sex with it jerk off for 20 mins without lube to descsensitize your wanger then spend 15-20 mins plowing reapplying lube when necessary. Do this twice daily you don't have to finish each time but that's up too you.

Volufine does work here's what it did for my under ey fat with 2.5 mills and 4 weeks
View attachment 2811398

Shit photo I know But it gave me smile bags fat deposits or better know as ageyosal

Looking forward to finally having a chunky dick if I even get to use it 😅

Bait title.
Results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back