YOU HAVE AN OFF PUTTING DEMEANOR

mrhouse310

mrhouse310

Iron
most of you niggas don’t struggle to find a romantic partner because of your physical appearance rather it’s your extremely off putting demeanor, you walk around everywhere with your head down at an extremely rapid pace and you freak everyone out with your inability to make eye contact which makes you extremely unapproachable.
31CE0607 7D1A 4EFD BC42 D7C57213EC8E

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KLESUM, AngryShortMale, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
k

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
Boo hoo lil nigga keep cryin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, KLESUM, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
lmfao at this dumb fucking idea

yea guys just walk with your chin up and a girl will come up to you and ask you on a date

people struggle to find a romantic partner because they have no confidence, but because of the way they walk😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AngryShortMale and Jamaldickjavontus
shut your corny ass up nigga

Bro is coping too hard black pill hasn't hit him yet

I always make eye contact with my evil rapist gaze.
20230829 155350

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jarate and AngryShortMale
Get your aura up bro

Literal meme no one cares about ur faggot like waste of time personality commenting a foids shirt or striking up some retardpilled convo. in the end various zones exist and people will know people in some regard, for a lot of incels they simply have been outcasted by normie fsggots who didn’t get their cock mentally stroked and placed above them into the outcastes mental hierarchy and are deeply offended by this. That’s all there is to it. Stop making people into a targeted indiviudal and watch them flourish instead of dictating pointless and trivial nonsense.

You just copied that from a TikTok

It's just autism, it creeps into every aspect of your character. I'm MTN, and in high school I saw subhumans getting GFs and friends left and right, while I had not even ambition to talk to people, even the same sex. I had 2 GFs but they were mentally ill women who basically cold approached me and I went along with them because I was bored and thought if I talked to them long enough I'd become attracted. Blackpill is real, but charisma, normal movements, facial expressions (I don't even move my face at all, which I thought was normal), fashion, interests (or lack of, normies are retards) combined with 3 PSL or higher looks will guarantee you get action to some degree. Only good looks will command loyalty and respect though.

Last edited:
I saw this in a TikTok did you copy her or did she copy you?