You have not reached your 'peak.'

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
A woman's fertility peaks in her late 20s. Before 25 the major bones in the hip are bonded by cartilage and pregnant women under 25 require additional care or face a lot of pain. The menstrual cycle does not fully mature until 12 years after a woman's first period. Young mothers are more likely to face complications. The best age to have a first child is 26 if you are concerned about birth defects.

Physical and mental maturity peak at 33. She still has time and you are trying to deliver 'tough love' through a bunch of unhealthy misconceptions.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon and The Dude Abides

XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 2205
But foids older than 30 get ugly and older than 21 are roasties

:feelswah:

But foids older than 30 get ugly and older than 21 are roasties

:feelswah:

It's ok this is all a lie.

Reality:

It's ok this is all a lie.

Reality:

:bluepill::soy:

JFL, cope for being a 30 yo childless husk

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Yeah, I can't wait even though it's probably going to be neutered as an RPG.

Only game I'm looking forward to.
the makers of fallout 1,2 and nv are making their own fallout like IP now. Looking forward to a real rpg from the original team without Bethesda holding it back.

Looks kind of silly, like a borderlands kind of game.

I love New Vegas (3 was decent too), never bothered with 4 because it seemed more like a borderlands lame shooter.

If it's good I'll pick that one up too, I wish bethesduh would let Obsidian make another fallout without voiced protagonist and crafting but that's not happening.

I think Skyrim was also good but I doubt the next Elder Scrolls will be.
its outlandish ya but I trust the og team to make the quests and dialogue good plus they have a normal game engine to work with unlike new Vegas where their genius was dampened by bethesda's outdated gambryo engine.

• +1
Reactions: Chase
Looks kind of silly, like a borderlands kind of game.

I love New Vegas (3 was decent too), never bothered with 4 because it seemed more like a borderlands lame shooter.

If it's good I'll pick that one up too, I wish bethesduh would let Obsidian make another fallout without voiced protagonist and crafting but that's not happening.

I think Skyrim was also good but I doubt the next Elder Scrolls will be.

Gameplay looks more like fallout than borderlands to me.

Seems like you think similar artstyle = similar game