You have to be retarded to be a virgin in the US

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
Why do i have to be european. US colleges are made more for fun than education while here life ENDS with college. Not to mention that US is full of sluts and cities are so massive with big communities you can easily meet people. UScels are fakecels

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, hardestmfintheroom, _MVP_ and 6 others
nigga i live in a dead town

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
ur kinda right tho ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 18522, yirma19 and 2 others
Why do i have to be european. US colleges are made more for fun than education while here life ENDS with college. Not to mention that US is full of sluts and cities are so massive with big communities you can easily meet people. UScels are fakecels
legit i fucking hate this european country im stuck at

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: moggathon and Deleted member 39692
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
legit i fucking hate this european country im stuck at
Europe Is more serious, why would you want to live among soulless degen

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Deleted member 39692
  • Love it
Europe Is more serious, why would you want to live among soulless degen
Serious in mumbai. Its so shit literally. Especially the third world like balkan or east eu. So dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
move you idiot. I want to move from EU to US somehow. Tired of these shitholes
what i really need is a license cause im 22 and don't even have a permit, it's cause im adhd and the thought of driving scares me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
Serious in mumbai. Its so shit literally. Especially the third world like balkan or east eu. So dogshit
This retarded hook up culture Is not so widespread here, you can still find decent girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Umbra, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
This retarded hook up culture Is not so widespread here, you can still find decent girls
its getting westernized here too as far as i can tell hook up culture is becoming normalized.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
its getting westernized here too as far as i can tell hook up culture is becoming normalized.
It Is but Is not so widespread like in usa, there are still some decent girls

• +1
They have cities solely for students who all live together and fuck and party all the time :ROFLMAO:

In Aus you go to uni then go home. It's very easy to never meet anybody. Nobody lives there except rich international students.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, House Lannister and Deleted member 39692
It Is but Is not so widespread like in usa, there are still some decent girls
South America is ideal. USA is too degen but its easy to be sexually active. EU is incel central srs, its so weird although its becoming more promiscious. Its still dogshit anyway tho

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
They have cities solely for students who all live together and fuck and party all the time :ROFLMAO:

In Aus you go to uni then go home. It's very easy to never meet anybody. Nobody lives there except rich international students.
Lmao where im studying same shit. Go to uni go home 0 interaction with any humans. Who university doesnt have sports, doesnt have its gym, no community nothing. Just study and go home. If you wanna party you need your won friend group from before and go to clubs no house parties. USA is built for people to have fun, their programs are significantly easier and yet they earn more than anyone. Just lol

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Costs about bazillion dollars though and you will go mentally ill being around Americans for too long

But still sounds fun as fuck

• +1
Costs about bazillion dollars though and you will go mentally ill being around Americans for too long

But still sounds fun as fuck
I might try and be a transfer student for a year or some shit i need that experience

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
  • +1
Well I'm currently 20 and still a virgin. I will remain a virgin by choice as I'm way to insecure with my own body and shitty hormonal imbalance issues. I may have klinefelter syndrome jfl

The US is expensive as fuck. However I still want to go there as an exchange student. It sounds so much fun. The US is maybe the best country for it. They are so degen and do nothing besides fucking and partying. I think the bodycount of the average college girl is like 20 easily. And if you're European you get instant halo. You do however need to be NT and social. Otherwise it's useless. Lucky thing that literally all americans I met were very social and fun people. They even mog Spanics with their NTness.

• +1
The US is expensive as fuck. However I still want to go there as an exchange student. It sounds so much fun. The US is maybe the best country for it. They are so degen and do nothing besides fucking and partying. I think the bodycount of the average college girl is like 20 easily. And if you're European you get instant halo. You do however need to be NT and social. Otherwise it's useless. Lucky thing that literally all americans I met were very social and fun people. They even mog Spanics with their NTness.
im high inhib but i would prob get sucked into the lifestyle there its hard to stay high inhib when they are so degen and outgoing. People here are like corpses no one talks. Transfering would be ideal

Im in EE rn and this shit is easier than any US city jfl

• Hmm...
We live in the biggest generation of whores that humanity has ever seen

Impossible to be a virgin in 2024 ngl

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 39692

i am managing to br a virgin still somehow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Deleted member 39692

its basically impossible sub chadlite to not be virgin without a social circle unless you have niche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Deleted member 39692
its basically impossible sub chadlite to not be virgin without a social circle unless you have niche
MTN + NT + social circle = gf if under 21

• JFL
  • So Sad
im high inhib but i would prob get sucked into the lifestyle there its hard to stay high inhib when they are so degen and outgoing. People here are like corpses no one talks. Transfering would be ideal
Yup. walking down the street in usa like 4 people say good morning to me in 1 day which has never happened in my whole life in the uk they were random people also some random 6 yr old kid wished me merry christmas also another 6yr old tried to push me into a fucking river and was legit the epitome of tiktok brainwashed he kept talking about kai cenat and running up to random girls and harassing them

• +1