You have to look Official.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
Without the correct clothes, hairstyle, skin conditioning, walk style, demeanor, and talking methods, you will seem like a nobody.
Going out for a casual night at the club? Grab the white tee, the black pants, a nice gold(or imitation gold) chain and soak your hair with coconut oil the night before.

Going out to a real swing club? My friend you're gonna need a nice suit, and the long hair styles won't cut it for this crowd, you're gonna need something more formal.
The regular type going out for drinks a night here and there, and also walking the streets, asking waitresses, cashiers, and clerks for numbers(based on IOIs) ?
Get the clean cut casual looks going. Get some nice rose tinted shades, only wear clean black jeans with a nice white tee, it makes you look so Gangster.

And finally, walk with a rich money attitude, look at people like it don't matter, you got money, don't try to hard, wear some nice cologne and let the females come to you, but obviously let the IOIs be an indicator to go say hello, ask for the number, the snap, and try to set up a date ASAP.

You gotta be official.

ReservoirDogs Walking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, 5.5psl, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, RopeMaxxed, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
It's all about looking like you've got shit on your pants :soy:.
%E2%80%9CCatching_Up%E2%80%9D_-_Being_The_Elite_Ep._273_7-57_screenshot.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
Good thread

this is my cope as a confirmed 167cm 23M

It's all about looking like you've got shit on your pants :soy:.
%E2%80%9CCatching_Up%E2%80%9D_-_Being_The_Elite_Ep._273_7-57_screenshot.png
i didnt post a roided out manlet with MPB now did I.

I was thinking more the tall or lanky dudes with NT looks but just have social awkwardness which is a lot of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
i didnt post a roided out manlet with MPB now did I.

I was thinking more the tall or lanky dudes with NT looks but just have social awkwardness which is a lot of this forum
I'm exactly this. I am coping with gymmaxing to not be lanky I have good face with the right haircut. The problem is that NT personality looks so retarded to me, ao much waste of time in NT interactions

I'm exactly this. I am coping with gymmaxing to not be lanky I have good face with the right haircut. The problem is that NT personality looks so retarded to me, ao much waste of time in NT interactions
just have your same personality but be friendly, charismatic, witty, funny, and dont take bullshit. Dont hand it out unless its handed to you. Be likeable and be the dude who people want to agree with.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Rt-Rust1