you have to use your shittiest pics for OLD/social media

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
because if a girl meets you, she will expect you to look better in person, its an absolute must. they hate cheats and frauds, i can tell you from experience. but tbh, it seems likein 2024 women are pretty redpilled on anglemaxxing so they can tell im a frauding subhuman so its over.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Blond3cel, TechnoBoss and 2 others
lol everyone frauds on these apps, you just have to be attractive irl. you definitely dont have to be better looking irl, girls kinda expect you to be less gl irl

rl, girls kinda expect you to be less gl irl
cope. my oneitis didnt fraud at all and looked a lot better in perso and she expected me to do so too

cope. my oneitis didnt fraud at all and looked a lot better in perso and she expected me to do so too
Stop talking about your oneitis wtf youre pathetic . Has a girl every told you that you look ugly compared to your photos?

Has a girl every told you that you look ugly compared to your photos?
no but their behavior and facial exressions gave it away

no but their behavior and facial exressions gave it away
youre probably frauding too hard if thats the case, how do you fraud exactly? the most i do is eliminate 1-2 acne marks and slight smoothening of tear trough line of one eye and i still dont have any problems some girls also said that i look better irl.

If your ugly you can only fraud to some extend anyway....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and InnerVoid
I JFLed at your title.

Don’t even bother using your worst pics. No women will swipe on some MTN bordering LTN when he has literal chads in her DMs even if she’s some fat 4’9 ethnic.

It’s so fucking over I can’t even begin to describe it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, InnerVoid and Uglyzayn
youre probably frauding too hard if thats the case, how do you fraud exactly? the most i do is eliminate 1-2 acne marks and slight smoothening of tear trough line of one eye and i still dont have any problems some girls also said that i look better irl.
i just use my best angle where they cant easily tell i got abused puppy eyes

I JFLed at your title.

Don’t even bother using your worst pics. No women will swipe on some MTN bordering LTN when he has literal chads in her DMs even if she’s some fat 4’9 ethnic.

It’s so fucking over I can’t even begin to describe it.
my psl 9 oneitis swiped me and i was MTN in the pic

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I jut…

Damn im going on a date with this girl I asked out but I haven't met her in person yet, finna get cucked so hard

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
What happened with her? Did you date or anything?
i went out one time thats all. she didnt want to ever see or hear from me again after that

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i went out one time thats all. she didnt want to ever see or hear from me again after that
You don’t even look bad bro. You look good.

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid