You know it’s over when thoughts of suicide have started to actually calm you down

Mister Fuwy

Mister Fuwy

Kraken
I’ve thought about suicide for a long time now. Been suicidal for several years. I don’t know if there was a day in the last two years that I haven’t thought about suicide. The weird thing is, that when I first started getting badly suicidal, I was scared of it. I was afraid, I would hyperventilate thinking about it. I wanted to escape it. But over the time thoughts about suicide have started to actually calm me down, cause when Life is so bad it only makes sense. It’s the finale escape from all this suffering. I know now that I’m broken. I think my mind is lying to me when it tells me to hold onto hope and frankly so many people have died before me and will after me, so it’s not as scary as it seemed to be at first.

When I fall asleep at night I think about killing myself, cause I’m starting to look forward to it. I wish life was different. I wish I never made the mistakes I made. I wish I could be happy and enjoy life, I wish life wasn’t so unfair but sadly I’m depressed, I made the mistakes I made, I can’t enjoy life and life is unfair and I also don’t think I can change my way of thinking. I think I’m broken, so suicide means freeing myself of this pain once and for all.

I used to be so afraid of how my family would react to my death and I’m still scared that they will think I’m selfish for it but with time I really am starting to realise that it will be the best for them! I’m such a burden to them and I think they know that, even if they don’t want to admit it, but I am. So knowing I will relieve them of this burden that is me also makes me less scared and sad about suicide.

So when it gets too unbearable (so almost always) thinking about suicide calms me down, sometimes I can even smile thinking about it, cause it will be the end of my mental pain.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, greycel, Ricky212 and 12 others
Reddit Copypasta u don’t have feelings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, fuse, twojei and 5 others
If you’re in crisis, there are options available to help you cope. You can also call the Lifeline at any time to speak to someone and get support. For confidential support available 24/7 for everyone in the United States, call 988.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, greycel, LegitUser and 4 others
I’ve thought about suicide for a long time now. Been suicidal for several years. I don’t know if there was a day in the last two years that I haven’t thought about suicide. The weird thing is, that when I first started getting badly suicidal, I was scared of it. I was afraid, I would hyperventilate thinking about it. I wanted to escape it. But over the time thoughts about suicide have started to actually calm me down, cause when Life is so bad it only makes sense. It’s the finale escape from all this suffering. I know now that I’m broken. I think my mind is lying to me when it tells me to hold onto hope and frankly so many people have died before me and will after me, so it’s not as scary as it seemed to be at first.

When I fall asleep at night I think about killing myself, cause I’m starting to look forward to it. I wish life was different. I wish I never made the mistakes I made. I wish I could be happy and enjoy life, I wish life wasn’t so unfair but sadly I’m depressed, I made the mistakes I made, I can’t enjoy life and life is unfair and I also don’t think I can change my way of thinking. I think I’m broken, so suicide means freeing myself of this pain once and for all.

I used to be so afraid of how my family would react to my death and I’m still scared that they will think I’m selfish for it but with time I really am starting to realise that it will be the best for them! I’m such a burden to them and I think they know that, even if they don’t want to admit it, but I am. So knowing I will relieve them of this burden that is me also makes me less scared and sad about suicide.

So when it gets too unbearable (so almost always) thinking about suicide calms me down, sometimes I can even smile thinking about it, cause it will be the end of my mental pain.
Don't kill yourself moneymaxx and fuck hookers like me

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, aroonyneedschange and Mister Fuwy
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, twojei, wollet2 and 1 other person
Yeah but I relate to it so much that I posted it here
Dreamworks Animation GIF

• +1
Reactions: twojei
don't kys. you sound young. my advice is put your foot down and put it far fucking down but put it up your own ass. forgive yourself for the stupid shit you did in the past but at the same time vow to not do the same shit again. if you dont you'll just keep going through this for years and it gets harder each time.

therapists can't help you get pussy btw it's pretty much useless in that regard.

also if this stupid site is dragging you down and suppressing your mental (as it's designed to do) then GTFO

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Mister Fuwy
I can relate to every word he said.

For some years there's not a single day where I don't think about roping.

And most people are extremely hypocrite about suicide.

They love to say suicide is selfish, while not realizing (since they lack self reflection and empathy) that every action we make is selfish in some way, it's just some are more than others, but make no mistake, pure altruism doesn't exist.

If it's considred "selfish" to kill yourself because it will hurt the ones you love, isn't selfish to bash someone who's in mental/physical pain and just want to get rid of all this torture and be finally "in peace"?

Man, people are so stupid and hypocrite.

They want the suicidal to be alive just to feed their ego or how morally superior they think they are.

In the case of parents with a suicidal son/daughter, well, they are afraid that when they die, they'll be haunted by guilty thoughts: "what did I do wrong when raising them?"

Shit world we live in!

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, twojei, LowTierVitoBss and 1 other person

IMG 5651

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and Mister Fuwy

Pls don’t rope mr fuwy 😔

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and Mister Fuwy
@Mister Fuwy
@Imretarded?

You guys seem to have quite the 'unique' images saved up in your folders:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, Mister Fuwy and Imretarded?
dm me if you wanna talk bro

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Before you take action, ask yourself “why do I feel suicidal?” Fix whatever you can that is making you feel that way, hope this helps bro. Love you man

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Before you take action, ask yourself “why do I feel suicidal?” Fix whatever you can that is making you feel that way, hope this helps bro. Love you man
I tried fixing it but I can’t and I can’t move on too

Is this a copypasta :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Only thing you can do is try to makw your life worth living. It can only get better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah it be that way. People don’t care about your suffering while alive but then when you want to Kys to end the suffer then they want to help you all of a sudden. It’s like they want you to suffer as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Mister Fuwy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back