You lot of you would be better off learning how to be more cunning in society as that's how most social normies operate.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
You lot of you would be better off learning how to be more cunning in society as that's how most social normies operate.

Also realising how they are taken by appearances. Not just appearance of your look but appearance of your general demeanour, as they use this to both gage how good life is going for you and whether you are a social success.

Learning that beauty standards are higher in major cities like London, LA, Miami, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Toronto, Sydney etc. No shit. It's a city. The rate race is stronger.

Most normies are not that talented at much. They just conform with mannerisms, slang, mainstream ideological narratives, shit they wear and what they believe in. They are followers and very agreeable until they see you being disagreeable to popular culture. They aren't that insightful, interesting or humorous.

Even guys with their own minds and that are not followers learn this. Unless you are making a deeper connection with a person, all that matters is how you appear on the surface. And if they are a matrix plugged in normie you should not even be making a deeper connection. They should be your associate to connections.

Realise everything is about immediate identifiable perception with normies. While you might be more open minded before sussing what somebody is all about, they ain't the same way lol. They are so plugged in that they run on autopilot and everyone needs to be in a box that they can understand otherwise something is off and fishy about them. So identify yourself before they identify you and treat you the way they think you are. This is very subtle.

And yes if you are someone boardering on chadlite you will be even more under this scrutiny, because the last thing a normie wants to see is a guy that looks stand out good and is not plugged into normie wavelength of communication

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john788, horizontallytall, zura and 15 others
Fucking finally someone who gets it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and sportsmogger
agree hella really well worded. But I also feel that if you mog one of these plugged npcs and you are bordering chadlite then they inherently submit to you in general. Like they give you more leeway to act how you want. They are pretty evil to worse looking people. It’s just ingrained in their nature and popular culture to do that no?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, dreamcake1mo and 3 others
regret reading this.

You really need to work on your writing skills this was painful to read. You repeated the same things over and over again while adding nothing new or of substance. That first situation with Jane was so fucking vague I'm still not sure what the point was.

Pick up a few books and read them so you can learn to properly write.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
regret reading this.

You really need to work on your writing skills this was painful to read. You repeated the same things over and over again while adding nothing new or of substance. That first situation with Jane was so fucking vague I'm still not sure what the point was.

Pick up a few books and read them so you can learn to properly write.

Sounds like a normie calling out another man for not 'appearing' like he is perfect and so you are demonstrating the point of my thread to an exact T.

You, yourself, are so plugged into the fucking neurotypical normie status flexing matrix that you need to play one-upmanship games on a forum lmao. You can't even help it. That's how invested you are in the male on male rat-race. I am sure a life of beta bux providing lays ahead for you. Infact I am positive.

Why was it painful to read? What parts were repeated? This was nothing new to you, but everyone might not be as aware as you. Or are you that solipsistic that you wasn't aware of that? Jane? where did I mention a bitch called Jane? What the fuck are you harping on about? What a fucking moron.

7 users found it useful and a good read and 3 even made posts commending it.

Why are you the only moronic miserable old fart in here that's protesting and knit-picking about it not being delivered as literature you pathetic snob?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, chosen-one, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
While you might be more open minded before sussing what somebody is all about, they ain't the same way lol.

While you might be more open minded before sussing what somebody is all about, they ain't the same way lol.
That pisses me off. I dont fully understand why.

That pisses me off. I dont fully understand why.

Lol, time to delve into why. It pisses most people that aren't complete followers off too.

one of the best threads i have ever read inside this schizoid echochamber. thank you op

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Lol, time to delve into why. It pisses most people that aren't complete followers off too.
I mean, at the same time there are clues to sussing what someone is about. Perhaps they cannot be blamed for not wanting smth different. They can be judged for misinterpreting the cues though.

Fucking cnts. I need to upgrade my normie game lol.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
true

exactly why i’m joining the cia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28927 and MakinItHappen
Learning that beauty standards are higher in major cities like London, LA, Miami, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Toronto, Sydney etc.
In 2023, I see no evidence of this whatsoever. Because of globalism and social media, even women in small, rural towns act like entitled, hypergamous twats.