YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BETTER CLICK THIS THREAD, I'M NOT FUCKING WITH ANY OF YOU SONS BITCHES! THIS IS IT!!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I'm so fucking done with all of this bullshit and the damn lying fucks that continue to push, push, push, ENOUGH OF THIS MISLEADING CRITERIA OF MIND FUCKING PARASITICAL BEHAVIOR, YOU DAMN LYING COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS! Look what happened to me!

After shaking the remnants from my big penis into the pee-pee catcher, thus bowl of wasted golden showers, I discovered a dingleberry hanging from a hair on my ball sack as I observed it in the mirror custom-made in the toilet lid. Looking in a mirror to the right side of me, I further examined it. I shook my head and looked up, seeing an upside-down version of this pickle I was investigating.

In case you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, a dingleberry is a speckle of turd. But get this. I haven't taken a dump in over three days. I shower daily. So where the fuck did that speckle come from? Does this always happen to people that are full of shit?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Debetro, Deleted member 32485 and 4 others
dnr nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii, dopaminebeyondfried, Luffymaxxing and 3 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, 5'7 zoomer, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
what the fuck is this supposed to mean anyways

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, polishcel and BigJimsWornOutTires
3434461 1593816719822

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, justropemaxbro, chaddyboi66 and 3 others

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and sub5c3l
yeah u autistic fuck

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and 5'7 zoomer
yeah u autistic fuck
I Am Fuck.

Seriously, I wonder if I could get a judge who's infected with liberal ideology to allow me to change my name to Fuck. Ugh. Just think about the rewards!

The dream. The dream is real.

Happy Astral Projection GIF by Trippyogi

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
I Am Fuck.

Seriously, I wonder if I could get a judge who's infected with liberal ideology to allow me to change my name to Fuck. Ugh. Just think about the rewards!
"Hello fuck, how are you doing?"

• +1
"Hello fuck, how are you doing?"
Exactly. Someone spills something, "Fuck."

"Uh?"

And dates would always say your name while getting screwed, "Oh, fuck!"

christoph waltz nod GIF

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
and then it was loudly said, multiple times:
Smo-Ox Cox Po Ox Ox-Omemo Oxo Omemo Oxomemo Oxmox
Sit Down Running GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and BigJimsWornOutTires
Exactly. Someone spills something, "Fuck."

"Uh?"

And dates would always say your name while getting screwed, "Oh, fuck!"

christoph waltz nod GIF
"What's your name?"
"Fuck, you?"
"Fuck you asshole don't talk to me like that!"

• JFL
"What's your name?"
"Fuck, you?"
"Fuck you asshole don't talk to me like that!"
Orgies aren't what they make them out to be. But sometimes, it's fun to watch the awkwardness of others. Like a woman who's not feeling it with the new guy and watching her facial reactions, ugh. Very funny shit there. Or seeing a guy doggy a smelly ass. Watching his expression as he turns away from the odor, ugh. Oh, yeah. Funny stuff there. Very funny.

Then we have the woman staring all the time. As if, her eyes say, "Will you be next, please? I can't take this torment any longer." Ugh, oh yeah, very intriguing human behavior there. Ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I'm so fucking done with all of this bullshit and the damn lying fucks that continue to push, push, push, ENOUGH OF THIS MISLEADING CRITERIA OF MIND FUCKING PARASITICAL BEHAVIOR, YOU DAMN LYING COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS! Look what happened to me!

After shaking the remnants from my big penis into the pee-pee catcher, thus bowl of wasted golden showers, I discovered a dingleberry hanging from a hair on my ball sack as I observed it in the mirror custom-made in the toilet lid. Looking in a mirror to the right side of me, I further examined it. I shook my head and looked up, seeing an upside-down version of this pickle I was investigating.

In case you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, a dingleberry is a speckle of turd. But get this. I haven't taken a dump in over three days. I shower daily. So where the fuck did that speckle come from? Does this always happen to people that are full of shit?
Dnrd

Visible digust on my face

• JFL
ask your girl to pick the dingleberry out of your ass hole.:soy:

• JFL