You must lie about your relationships

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
Just like when looking for jobs, experience is king.
You have none? It must be because you are undesirable.
This is what people are usually lead to believe.

"B-But everyone has to start somewhere" :feelswah:
Cope, you either have experience already or you never will, it's over.

This means that if you are incel, put in the most straightforward way possible:
You must lie about your body count and amount/quality of relationships you had
Even do things like pulling a pic of some random foid off the internet and calling her your ex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, hattrick, niqfan625 and 12 others
Crazy how girls want you to have fucked 10+ of these pathetic creatures to consider you as more valuable whereas we males want to have a virgin gf/wife.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, niqfan625, blatonslatt and 7 others
This is legit, make up some fake relationship back story and memorise it so you don’t catch yourself in lies. I actually do this for my whole life as the reality of “NEET sitting in his flat surgery maxxing off bitcoin money” will not fly.

Or bring the end date of your last relationship forward to a couple months ago and be careful to omit everything that would make you look bad.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, T50 Mogger, zura and 1 other person
i really dont understand how people are just honest and dont lie about everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625, T50 Mogger, AsGoodAsItGets and 7 others
Crazy how girls want you to have fucked 10+ of these pathetic creatures to consider you as more valuable whereas we males want to have a virgin gf/wife.
It's biologically correct and far easier to scientifically justify than the whole monogamy exclusive love Disney fairy tale

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You must say you fucked more than 1000 bitches

This is legit, make up some fake relationship back story and memorise it so you don’t catch yourself in lies. I actually do this for my whole life as the reality of “NEET sitting in his flat surgery maxxing off bitcoin money” will not fly.

Or bring the end date of your last relationship forward to a couple months ago and be careful to omit everything that would make you look bad.
Arent you incel bro

Sounds good in theory. Problem is that they can sense a virgin who never was in a LTR

• +1
Reactions: zura
Just like when looking for jobs, experience is king.
You have none? It must be because you are undesirable.
This is what people are usually lead to believe.

"B-But everyone has to start somewhere" :feelswah:
Cope, you either have experience already or you never will, it's over.

This means that if you are incel, put in the most straightforward way possible:
You must lie about your body count and amount/quality of relationships you had
Even do things like pulling a pic of some random foid off the internet and calling her your ex.
then when she asks if you had a pic of you and your ex "no we never took a pic together"

u can't make LTR's up

then when she asks if you had a pic of you and your ex "no we never took a pic together"
Just take a random foid or someone you know that she couldnt discover ever