You must start antiagemaxxing as soon as possible

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Aging is cumulative damage which is not always visible but eventually shows up, you start aging when you are born, you start losing collagen from day 0, you must get an antiaging protocol that's as brutal as possible as soon as possible and you must do it perfectly, cage at you if your skin care routine doesn't consist of at least 10 different products.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean, FacialStructure404, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Nah homie got spooked by my thread, he don’t wanna end up like my old fart neighbor 😭💀

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Aging is cumulative damage which is not always visible but eventually shows up, you start aging when you are born, you start losing collagen from day 0, you must get an antiaging protocol that's as brutal as possible as soon as possible and you must do it perfectly, cage at you if your skin care routine doesn't consist of at least 10 different products.
Keep trying to live forever you chud

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Keep trying to live forever you chud

It's about looks not about extending lifespan, bryan johnson wants to live to 200, I want to nevER get out of my prime like chaundo tan, that's why the rope is in my mind 24/7, roping is a looksmax and another antiaging tool.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I smoke and apply tret. Just began for me?

True; I think I still look pretty young at 28. But, I’ll start looking into products

Users who are viewing this thread

Back