You need to focus on masculinizing your face (without ruining harmony)

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
Masculine faces are what’s attractive for ONS/hookups. If your face is less masculine you can still be attractive but girls won’t be as eager to hook up with you. Of course if you’re extremely good looking you can pull off being less masculine but then girls will only want you because you are a genetic rarity, and even then they would still find you more attractive if you were more masculine (as long as your harmony isn’t ruined). For the vast majority of users here, masculinization is essential for increasing attractiveness. Even if you aren’t interested in hookups, less masculine faces are literally only preferred for long-term relationships, which is cope because girls will try to pick you to provide for them, and will still cheat with chad when the opportunity comes along. There’s hundreds of studies supporting this and this is how humans most likely evolved.

tl;dr: making your face more masculine is essential for becoming more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 6403, National Rodgerism and 4 others
This is why I need a hair transplant it will make my face look more masculine via having a straight hairline rather than rounded.

Yes, the goal in my life is to be as masculine as this slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Truecel14, Looksmaxer-van-NL, turkproducer and 3 others
It matters not if you are masculine or a prettyboy.
What matters the most is not being ugly. Once you have accomplished that, start focusing on whatever the fuck you want
Yes, the goal in my life is to be as masculine as this slayer

View attachment 97456
True slayer of monsters and thots.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and BigBoy
Cope JFL

You need like 45% feminine face and 55% masculine

It’s the highest appealing world wide for slaying and LTR
What matters the most is not being ugly. Once you have accomplished that, start focusing on whatever the fuck you want

You are smart tbh

Pretty boy or hypermascline it does not matter you just need to be good looking with decent harmony and likable face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, I'mme and LowTierNormie

Being a true pretty boy isn’t possible for the vast majority of people because you need to be very good looking to pull it off. If you’re average or below and try to “prettyboymax” you’ll probably just end up looking like a low-T piece of shit. However if you focus on becoming more masculine you will automatically be more attractive. Also every pretty boy would be more attractive if he was more masculine
This is why I need a hair transplant it will make my face look more masculine via having a straight hairline rather than rounded.
Good idea tbh, it should help you a lot if it doesn’t look fake. I often do this in morphs and it makes men look a lot better

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa and Deleted member 6403
Lachowski has a face not too masculine and laughs at anyone wherever he goes. My face I think is more feminine than masculine and girls are attracted to it. Although my eyebrows are very masculine and positive.

Look at movies like 50 shades of grey or notebook. these are films that are specifically catered to female audience, and since millions of dollars are on the line production companies do their absolute best trying to figure out what kind of face gets pussies wet. in almost all cases, the lead male actor in these films are not too masculine looking. JFL if you think Titanic would have been that successful with Arnold Schwarzenegger in stead of Di Caprio.

Pretty boys slay with JBs; after that male model phenotype probably has the widest appeal. there's no point in trying to look super masculine unless what you're really going for is to try to intimidate other men.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, InZayn, Slob and 1 other person
Legit. High E girls (i.e the hottest girls) tend to go for robust looking guys that still have good facial harmony. Mario Rodriguez is vitually unmoggable when it comes to sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and BigBoy
Pretty boys are way more pleasant to the eye, and they appeal more to jbs.

again. MASCTHETIC is #1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
If you're good looking you're good looking. That's the only thing to it. A girl that's siniliar to your T levels in terms of E will still be attracted to you.

Mario Rodriguez is vitually unmoggable when it comes to sex appeal.
Cope he looks weird

If you're good looking you're good looking. That's the only thing to it. A girl that's siniliar to your T levels in terms of E will still be attracted to you.

Cope he looks weird
Mario Rodriguez looksmaxxed with veneers, botox, etc..

Masculine faces are what’s attractive for ONS/hookups. If your face is less masculine you can still be attractive but girls won’t be as eager to hook up with you. Of course if you’re extremely good looking you can pull off being less masculine but then girls will only want you because you are a genetic rarity, and even then they would still find you more attractive if you were more masculine (as long as your harmony isn’t ruined). For the vast majority of users here, masculinization is essential for increasing attractiveness. Even if you aren’t interested in hookups, less masculine faces are literally only preferred for long-term relationships, which is cope because girls will try to pick you to provide for them, and will still cheat with chad when the opportunity comes along. There’s hundreds of studies supporting this and this is how humans most likely evolved.

tl;dr: making your face more masculine is essential for becoming more attractive
Masculine > symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
tumblr_p2egx0oDAq1qcvru5o1_400.jpg
images

Figure 5 Menstrual cycle alters face preference. While women tend to prefer masculine male faces (a) around ovulation, they have a preference for feminized male faces (b) at the other days of their cycle. This probably indicates an adaptive compromise between interest in males that seem to guarantee reproductive success and males perceived as ‘good fathers’ (Image courtesy: Victor Johnston, New Mexico State University).

The beauty of eyes and lips It has been shown that the eyebrows receive the highest rank in the order of magnitude of gender information carried by parts of the face

Explains why foids chase chads and let her betabuxxing husband raise chad's kid
and Eyebrowmaxxing seems legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 1769
WOman only care for pretty boys...masculine guys are alone in the gym or getting killed in the streets

So in other words strong cheekbones, jaw etc get you laid? Who would have thought

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa
So in other words strong cheekbones, jaw etc get you laid? Who would have thought
Yes but that’s not the only thing that’s masculine

images

Figure 5 Menstrual cycle alters face preference. While women tend to prefer masculine male faces (a) around ovulation, they have a preference for feminized male faces (b) at the other days of their cycle. This probably indicates an adaptive compromise between interest in males that seem to guarantee reproductive success and males perceived as ‘good fathers’ (Image courtesy: Victor Johnston, New Mexico State University).

The beauty of eyes and lips It has been shown that the eyebrows receive the highest rank in the order of magnitude of gender information carried by parts of the face

Do you know any legit way to eyebrowmaxxing ?

I am only going to say this once so listen up y'all.
Masculinity is KEY.
Maculine guys CAN be pretty boys, because pretty boys are made up of their style, their lack of facial hair, their HAIRSTYLE (perhaps the biggest one), etc.
You could theortecially take an UFC or MMA masc fighter, style him up pretty and he could run pretty boy game.
Here is an example:
Michael Pitt.
He can in one movie look like this:

Then be masc gangster in another:

Basically, the difference between masc high T dom and Pretty Boy, comes down to mostly SOFT FEATURES and SOFT LOOKSMAXXES such as body build, hair :soy: , style, etc

images

This has been debunked in newer studies. No change in preference towards more masculinized faces specifically during ovulation

This has been debunked in newer studies. No change in preference towards more masculinized faces specifically during ovulation
Why do many look much better with longer and thicker eyebrows
I dont know what to believe anymore