You Need to Go Drastic with Surgeries

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Too many guys in this community shared underwhelming and disappointing surgery results; they get surgery and barely look different.

Example:

To help you I suggest the following rule of thumb:

Whatever number of millimeters a surgeon says they’ll do, request to double it. And unless a surgery is for functional or health purposes, never accept any surgery under 3 – 4 mm; too small to justify the cost.

Surgeries are priced at pretty much flat rates and have a baseline pain cost; they aren’t charged by the millimeter nor is the pain proportional to millimeters. Patients on this forum get abysmal value for their hard-earned cash when they accept 3-mm surgeries if they could’ve pushed to 6 mm with zero price increase.

Caveats: It shouldn’t come as a surprise that this rule of thumb obviously doesn’t apply to procedures that need specific alignment e.g. asymmetry fixes and bite corrections.

You also need to account for the potential of future relapse and exaggerate your surgeries slightly to make the effects last longer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stpzkmpfwg, Mewton, jamesjohnsmith1959 and 7 others
Whatever number of millimeters a surgeon says they’ll do, request to double it.
All you need is a 25 mm jaw implant bro , fuck harmony fuck jaw aesthetics fuck everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 23391, Mewton and 13 others
All you need is a 25 mm jaw implant bro , fuck harmony fuck jaw aesthetics fuck everything
View attachment 2226372

JFL. In all seriousness, the message is important to prevent future occurrences of the pattern that happens time and time again on this forum: someone gets surgery only to be disappointed at how little difference it made to their looks.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and malicieusss
thoughts on

bimax + frontal bone implant + infras + paranasal + rib augmentation + supras + genio to simulate true forward growth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, It'snotover and thecel
JFL. In all seriousness, the message is important to prevent future occurrences of the pattern that happens time and time again on this forum: someone gets surgery only to be disappointed at how little difference it made to their looks.
Yeh so that doesn't mean that if the surgeon says to do a 8 mm genioplasty you argue with him to go for 16+mm just for some psl autism . How well facial features come together matters a lot having bone at one area won't make you good looking there are many examples of guys with avg forward growth but excellent harmony and they are moggers .

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
29FAC29D 16FC 4A2E B31C 8AE5814032D9
CB599F8D DBEA 4871 8000 9BB1637FCED0

Even chad can use mms

• +1
thoughts on

bimax + frontal bone implant + infras + paranasal + rib augmentation + supras + genio to simulate true forward growth?
Just wear this bro
61EKjo7PtwL AC SX425

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, thecel, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
I would rather have underwhelming surgery with no difference than botched surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, UglyAsHell, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
I would rather have underwhelming surgery with no difference than botched surgery

botch means the surgery failed bruh it’s not a botch it’s a success if you ask for 50mm MonoBloc and get it.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
What surgeries have you had OP?

• +1
Yeh so that doesn't mean that if the surgeon says to do a 8 mm genioplasty you argue with him to go for 16+mm just for some psl autism .

No just go all out.

Too many guys in this community shared underwhelming and disappointing surgery results; they get surgery and barely look different.

Example:

Whatever number of millimeters a surgeon says they’ll do, request to double it. And unless a surgery is for functional or health purposes, never accept any surgery under 3 – 4 mm; too small to justify the cost.

Surgeries are priced at pretty much flat rates and have a baseline pain cost; they aren’t charged by the millimeter nor is the pain proportional to millimeters. Patients on this forum get abysmal value for their hard-earned cash when they accept 3-mm surgeries if they could’ve pushed to 6 mm with zero price increase.

Caveats: It shouldn’t come as a surprise that this rule of thumb obviously doesn’t apply to procedures that need specific alignment e.g. asymmetry fixes and bite corrections.

You also need to account for the potential of future relapse and exaggerate your surgeries slightly to make the effects last longer.
what implants would i need to ascend?

Sidect Frontct

• Woah
Holy fuck this is what Wheat Waffles would call “large eye orbits”. Holy fuck at your eye sockets’ vertical height.

its brutal, i have 0 undereye support even as a kid i got made fun of by teachers for looking tired/high due to eye bags and dark circles

• So Sad

Example:

don't think genio relapses, does it?

• +1