You need to have a high IQ to ascend

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Out of all the users that have rated me none identified my face’s greatest weakness and the surgical steps I’d need to ascend further. Literally a 1+ PSL difference, yet no one suggested it to me. I had to figure it out for myself.

Most people on the forum are clueless on holistic aesthetic improvements on an individual, you will need to discern for yourself what you need to do whether it be surgery or an esoteric softmax.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, HarrierDuBois, socialcel and 5 others
dm to see if i pass the test pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, ascension and Axii
What do you expect from an incel forum which is filled with insecure teenagers ?

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Axii
who do you think you are?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and proxyy
depends on the flaws tbh. Some might be obvious and a retard could figure it out, other people may require an indepth knowledge of facial aesthetics though. Just curious what is your flaw that is surgically fixable?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
if I only I had the looks

depends on the flaws tbh. Some might be obvious and a retard could figure it out, other people may require an indepth knowledge of facial aesthetics though. Just curious what is your flaw that is surgically fixable?
My Cheekbones are too wide, however they have good anterior projection.
Makes ESR and eye spacing go from ideal .46 to .44.
Makes jaw go from ideal width to a bit narrow.
Makes skull height to width ratio appear worse. With less wide cheekbones achieved through a lateral zygo reduction, I’d look less bloated, angular, and have a taller looking skull.

Out of all the users that have rated me none identified my face’s greatest weakness and the surgical steps I’d need to ascend further. Literally a 1+ PSL difference, yet no one suggested it to me. I had to figure it out for myself.

Most people on the forum are clueless on holistic aesthetic improvements on an individual, you will need to discern for yourself what you need to do whether it be surgery or an esoteric softmax.
maybe ill come back in my 20's as autistic as ever and will give psl surgical steps to everyone with ease.

• Love it
Makes skull height to width ratio appear worse. With less wide cheekbones achieved through a lateral zygo reduction, I’d look less bloated, angular, and have a taller looking skull.
Congrats, you want a medal for being autistic? :forcedsmile:

Wdym by „esoteric softmax“?

What is your t fwhr?

What is your t fwhr?
Something like 1.95-2.05
Wdym by „esoteric softmax“?
Something that isn't recommended for anyone when it comes to softmaxing but nonetheless is basically focused on improving soft tissue without surgery. Botox, fillers and PRP (not to give the appearance of more bones but rather to fix soft tissue), beard removal, stuff like that.

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
Something like 1.95-2.05

Something that isn't recommended for anyone when it comes to softmaxing but nonetheless is basically focused on improving soft tissue without surgery. Botox, fillers and PRP (not to give the appearance of more bones but rather to fix soft tissue), beard removal, stuff like that.
total face width to height. from hairline to chin

• +1
total face width to height. from hairline to chin
Oh. Like 1.33x ish times taller than it is wide. So it's the lower side of average. So I basically have to have short sides with my hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Oh. Like 1.33x ish times taller than it is wide. So it's the lower side of average. So I basically have to have short sides with my hairstyle
Seems like it should go well. How are you going to get the surgery? I'm assuming most cheekbone shaving surgeons are from Korea but ide be afraid of them trying to make the face feminine or some shit