YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS IF YOU HEIGHTMAXX

mathis

mathis

Zephir
Some supplements and medications, such as vitamin D and aromasin( or any sorts of ai actually ), may experience a phenomenon known as accommodation over time. This refers to a gradual decrease in their effectiveness with prolonged use. Several factors can contribute to this, including physiological changes in the body, the development of tolerance, and potential interactions with other substances. For example, in the case of vitamin D, the body may become less responsive to its effects due to alterations in nutrient metabolism or absorption. Similarly, aromasin, used to delay growth in certain conditions, may lose its efficacy as cells adapt to its mechanisms. To mitigate accommodation, various strategies can be employed:

𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 : Alternating different supplements prevents the body from becoming accustomed to a single product. For exemple : day 1/morning take vitamin D, day 2/night take vitamin D and repeat.

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 : Closely monitoring signs of tolerance or decreased effectiveness is crucial for timely intervention. If you use hight risk product you probably already do bloodworks, if you see any sign of efficasity loss= its in many case accomodation.

𝗗𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 : Adjusting dosages or treatment regimens as needed can help maintain efficacy. For exemple for ai’s its most of the time a good idea to increase dosages over time ( for exemple, aromasin at first 12,5mg▶️25mg )

𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 : Maintaining a balanced diet and regular exercise supports optimal nutrient absorption and utilization, potentially reducing the risk of accommodation over time.

If you dont know if the product you use may lose efficacity over time, ask chat gpt.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, say∅, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: say∅
Nigger babble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅ and N1666
There's no such thing as building tolerance to aromasin or vit d3 lil nigga.

• +1
There's no such thing as building tolerance to aromasin or vit d3 lil nigga.
over time efficasity may decrease. And im white( still got a BWC so keep your mouth shut🥰 )

• +1
Idk bout this

Show proof if you feel like it

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and mathis
Idk bout this

Show proof if you feel like it
Havent found any reliable studies abt this 🤔 it may be talked abt but not as the main subject of any studies. For this thread i asked chat gpt ( i know how to use it so it make no mistake and i asked him in many different form so my question doesnt influence his answer ) and this thread is what he " tought" me. Advice to evitate accomodation take 0 time so i will do it. Cost nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, say∅, FBl and 2 others
Havent found any reliable studies abt this 🤔 it may be talked abt but not as the main subject of any studies. For this thread i asked chat gpt ( i know how to use it so it make no mistake and i asked him in many different form so my question doesnt influence his answer ) and this thread is what he " tought" me. Advice to evitate accomodation take 0 time so i will do it. Cost nothing
JFL at using chat gpt for this

• Hmm...
  • +1
I know it may seem like a shitty way to gain knowledge but it can actually be helpfull. Judt need to know how to use it. The last version ( 3.5 ) made him way better

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: say∅ and thereallegend
Actually i found studies abt this. Just forgot it. Here they are :

Gallagher, J. C., Sai, A., Templin, T., & Smith, L. (2012). Dose response to vitamin D supplementation in postmenopausal women: a randomized trial. Annals of internal medicine, 156(6), 425-437.

Durup, D., Jørgensen, H. L., Christensen, J., Schwarz, P., & Heegaard, A. M. (2015). A reverse J-shaped association of all-cause mortality with serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D in general practice: the CopD study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 100(6), 2339-2346.

Zittermann, A., Frisch, S., Berthold, H. K., Götting, C., Kuhn, J., Kleesiek, K., ... & Körfer, R. (2009). Vitamin D supplementation enhances the beneficial effects of weight loss on cardiovascular disease risk markers. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 89(5), 1321-1327.

• +1

Gallagher, J. C., Sai, A., Templin, T., & Smith, L. (2012). Dose response to vitamin D supplementation in postmenopausal women: a randomized trial. Annals of internal medicine, 156(6), 425-437.

Durup, D., Jørgensen, H. L., Christensen, J., Schwarz, P., & Heegaard, A. M. (2015). A reverse J-shaped association of all-cause mortality with serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D in general practice: the CopD study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 100(6), 2339-2346.

Zittermann, A., Frisch, S., Berthold, H. K., Götting, C., Kuhn, J., Kleesiek, K., ... & Körfer, R. (2009). Vitamin D supplementation enhances the beneficial effects of weight loss on cardiovascular disease risk markers. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 89(5), 1321-1327.
Where does it say they lose effectiveness

• +1

none of those mention your assumption

• +1
I kept these studies because they probably talk abt it at least a little/ kept my attention because it seem to induce an accomodation. But i may be wrong its not easy to find thing abt this on google. This is the best i found for vitamin D. Actually there no website talking abt this as true or false exept some minor shit so it will be difficult to prove my point. I will seek proof of accomodation for vitamins/complements as a all. May find more 🤔 will update in consequence. @yue @thereallegend

• +1
lmao just take the supplement at day sometimes and at night sometimes also this thread is dogshit probably fake anyway itll take years for cells to adapt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Some supplements and medications, such as vitamin D and aromasin( or any sorts of ai actually ), may experience a phenomenon known as accommodation over time. This refers to a gradual decrease in their effectiveness with prolonged use. Several factors can contribute to this, including physiological changes in the body, the development of tolerance, and potential interactions with other substances. For example, in the case of vitamin D, the body may become less responsive to its effects due to alterations in nutrient metabolism or absorption. Similarly, aromasin, used to delay growth in certain conditions, may lose its efficacy as cells adapt to its mechanisms. To mitigate accommodation, various strategies can be employed:

𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 : Alternating different supplements prevents the body from becoming accustomed to a single product. For exemple : day 1/morning take vitamin D, day 2/night take vitamin D and repeat.

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 : Closely monitoring signs of tolerance or decreased effectiveness is crucial for timely intervention. If you use hight risk product you probably already do bloodworks, if you see any sign of efficasity loss= its in many case accomodation.

𝗗𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 : Adjusting dosages or treatment regimens as needed can help maintain efficacy. For exemple for ai’s its most of the time a good idea to increase dosages over time ( for exemple, aromasin at first 12,5mg▶️25mg )

𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 : Maintaining a balanced diet and regular exercise supports optimal nutrient absorption and utilization, potentially reducing the risk of accommodation over time.

If you dont know if the product you use may lose efficacity over time, ask chat gpt.
Dnrd

• WTF
  • +1
lmao just take the supplement at day sometimes and at night sometimes also this thread is dogshit probably fake anyway itll take years for cells to adapt
Its exactly what i say in this thread retard

• +1
If you are worried about it then don’t take it for a week or two before starting again. Efficacy loss would’t be very much anyway.

• +1
If you are worried about then don’t take it for a week or two before starting again.
Yes its an option. But changing the moment you take it in the day seem better. And with product like aromasin you cant just stop it

• +1
Yes its an option. But changing the moment you take it in the day seem better. And with product like aromasin you cant just stop it
You can stop with aromasin. Thats the whole point of taking aromasin.

• +1
yes but i changed a lot of thing. Literally spended 30 min on this
1. spent
2. its still chatgpt generated ur retarded ass changed a few words also water thread

• WTF
  • +1
1. spent
2. its still chatgpt generated ur retarded ass changed a few words also water thread
Nah. Open your cheek i’ll give you my BBC

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: say∅ and asdvek
Do you know whats E2 rebound ?
Estrogen rebound doesn't happen on aromasin fag. It's not even proven to happen on arimidex or letrozole either.

• +1
Estrogen rebound doesn't happen on aromasin fag. It's not even proven to happen on arimidex or letrozole either.
It does happen on aromasin retard

• +1

Vit D3 at night, terrible mistake. It'll keep you awake. Check that. It's proven

• +1
Vit D3 at night, terrible mistake. It'll keep you awake. Check that. It's proven
It was an exemple. But yes if vit D is bad at night then ofc take it at another moment

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and The survivor
Bro do you take alpha GPC ? It's supposed to be a potent somatostatin inhibitor. There is someone on the forum who takes it with huperzine A. I mean two somatostatin inhibitor, it's quite scary, maybe they'll compete each other and want be efficient, what do you think?

• +1

Heightmaxxing is cope imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
There is a lot of cope product yes. But some work. Judt need to be intelligent enought to find them
Only product that works is hgh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Bro do you take alpha GPC ? It's supposed to be a potent somatostatin inhibitor. There is someone on the forum who takes it with huperzine A. I mean two somatostatin inhibitor, it's quite scary, maybe they'll compete each other and want be efficient, what do you think?
Hmm🤔 i saw that these products were used to help mk677 release hgh. No shure if there are usefull if used without it. Will do some rechearch on it and i tell you what i think

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and The survivor
Keep it my buddy

• +1
sorry dude, autistic thread. no evidence for this at all, and the studies provided didn't cover anything important.

if you want to heightmaxx stick to what is proven, a high quality hgh source and some low dose ai. rest is cope/incel theories.

sorry dude, autistic thread. no evidence for this at all, and the studies provided didn't cover anything important.

if you want to heightmaxx stick to what is proven, a high quality hgh source and some low dose ai. rest is cope/incel theories.
I Respect your opinion. Hgh and ai will fuck up your body without a doupt. Im pretty shure most people arent going to trade health for 2 inch. Its why i cope with "healthy" supplements

• +1
@say∅ @asdvek @yue @Laidcel @thereallegend

I finnaly found the proof yall wanted on vitamin D accomodation. Took me some hours tho.

Extract from the study “Vitamin D resistance: a new paradigm in the treatment of chronic diseases” (2016) - Bikle DD et al.:

"Several studies have documented the emergence of resistance to vitamin D after prolonged supplementation, particularly with high doses, usually more than 2000iu. This resistance may manifest as a decreased biological response to vitamin D, even in the presence adequate serum concentrations"

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
@say∅ @asdvek @yue @Laidcel @thereallegend

I finnaly found the proof yall wanted on vitamin D accomodation. Took me some hours tho.

Extract from the study “Vitamin D resistance: a new paradigm in the treatment of chronic diseases” (2016) - Bikle DD et al.:

"Several studies have documented the emergence of resistance to vitamin D after prolonged supplementation, particularly with high doses, usually more than 2000iu. This resistance may manifest as a decreased biological response to vitamin D, even in the presence adequate serum concentrations"
it's probably because supplemental vitamin D is completely different than from food and the sun

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
it's probably because supplemental vitamin D is completely different than from food and the sun
Probably more because no food or sun exposition will ever give you 10 000 iu jfl. The body didnt evolved to endure such hight amount

Probably more because no food or sun exposition will ever give you 10 000 iu jfl. The body didnt evolved to endure such hight amount
Sun exposure for a few hours can give you 20000iu

vitamin d from raw meat and milk is way more bioavailable

vitamin d from raw meat and milk is way more bioavailable
I dont think there’s enought vit D in milk or meat to make a difference especially if you try to grow

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
@wishIwasSalludon

**"Several studies have documented the emergence of resistance to vitamin D after prolonged supplementation, particularly with high doses. This resistance may manifest as a decreased biological response to vitamin D, even in the presence adequate serum concentrations.