You need to take STRONTIUM CITRATE for your bones

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
It's the most effective bone building supplement that exists and it's 100% natural. It's basically a heavier version of calcium. It increases bone density by 15%, more than most osteoporosis drugs. It's so effective that pharmaceutical companies had to add the useless ingredient ranelate so they could sell it as a prescription drug called strontium ranelate. I had bone loss from taking hydrocortisone, I did DEXA scans and my bone density has increased by 25% since taking SC.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, grooxx, Danish_Retard and 7 others
did u take ur hydrocortisone orally

Did u see any difference in ur face ?
It's the most effective bone building supplement that exists and it's 100% natural. It's basically a heavier version of calcium. It increases bone density by 15%, more than most osteoporosis drugs. It's so effective that pharmaceutical companies had to add the useless ingredient ranelate so they could sell it as a prescription drug called strontium ranelate. I had bone loss from taking hydrocortisone, I did DEXA scans and my bone density has increased by 25% since taking SC.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
I think this more of something you take when you're 90 years old and your bones are falling apart and longevity is not much of a concern whereas breaking a bone is very dangerous. Increasing chance of clotting is scary imo and not worth (I really doubt this would do much anyway but maybe im too skeptical about the benefits)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and RSzeiS
Its radioactive

I think this more of something you take when you're 90 years old and your bones are falling apart and longevity is not much of a concern whereas breaking a bone is very dangerous. Increasing chance of clotting is scary imo and not worth (I really doubt this would do much anyway but maybe im too skeptical about the benefits)
I've been taking it for 3 years with vitamin K2 and no heart issues.

I think calcium is better than this shit, i saw some photos of op s face and the bones look the same
You don't know about my condition. I got cushing syndrome from a hydrocortisone injection which caused bone loss including my face. The process of regaining bone mass in my face is still ongoing because the cushing syndrome lasted 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
Ok so it increases bone density in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis or people with bone loss from some other drug. What's the increase in bone density for active men in their 20s? Probably marginal

Ok so it increases bone density in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis or people with bone loss from some other drug. What's the increase in bone density for active men in their 20s? Probably marginal
It increases bone density above baseline in everyone who takes it because it's a heavier version of calcium and replaces calcium in the bone with an anabolic effect. Even growing mice get increased bone mass from it in experiments. It's not like it's specifically designed to only increase bone mass in postmenopausal women, it's a natural mineral.

Because it functions like calcium it needs to be taken with vitamin K2 so it doesn't end up in arteries and cause a heart attack.

Last edited: