You only appreciate things once you lose them

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Most people don't know how gifted they are till they lose their health.
So do people with NW0 till they get to NW2.
So do people with jobs till they lose theirs.
So do people with homes till they become homeless.
So do students till they stop being able to go to school.

Most of us here don't see how superior they are to other people until they lose their advantage, but instead whine about 0.333mm of maxillary recession or 6.999 inch wrists, or IPD, or any shit in general that no one notices.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Zeta ascended, LowTierNormie and 12 others
Yes, hence my username

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I agree, I never appreciated my childhood when I was living it but now I miss it everyday. :feelsbadman:

Maybe it’s just rose tinted glasses. Idk.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Extra Chromosome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
@Ritalincel It is not rose-tinted glasses when your heart stops functioning boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Yeah, I don’t miss high school. Glad to be out of that hellhole.

Middle school was a good time though.
Miss my middle school friends :(

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
Miss my middle school friends :(
#MeToo

The best friends I ever made were in middle school. It was the only time I felt truly happy in my life. :feelsrope:

• +1
#MeToo

The best friends I ever made were in middle school. It was the only time I felt truly happy in my life. :feelsrope:
I got punished for being smart on high school, I got put with a bunch of fucking losers in every class cause they were AP and shit. Nobody was chill and everyone was un-NT. I went to Disney world with my middle school frens at the end of freshman year and said “see ya” at the end but I haven’t seen them since :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
I got punished for being smart on high school, I got put with a bunch of fucking losers in every class cause they were AP and shit. Nobody was chill and everyone was un-NT. I went to Disney world with my middle school frens at the end of freshman year and said “see ya” at the end but I haven’t seen them since :feelscry:
Image result for black man crying giphy

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
i miss my old school and eating lunch w my friends

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and Insomniac
i have literally nothing to be proud of though as far as my physical appearance is concerned.

i have literally nothing to be proud of though as far as my physical appearance is concerned.
Is your heart functioning?
Are you eligible/going to college?
Are your parents alive?
Do you have food/water?
Are you homeless?

Is your heart functioning?
Are you eligible/going to college?
Are your parents alive?
Do you have food/water?
Are you homeless?

fallacy of relative privation. the suffering of others doesn't detract from my own.

I need my dick in a tight warm wet pussy tho

• +1
fallacy of relative privation. the suffering of others doesn't detract from my own.
This is not a fallacy.

Just because you use complex words won't mean you are intellectually superior.

Read the title of the thread, I never denied you suffering whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
I lost my will to live but still dont appreciate life

• JFL
NickGurr

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Most people don't know how gifted they are till they lose their health.
So do people with NW0 till they get to NW2.
So do people with jobs till they lose theirs.
So do people with homes till they become homeless.

Most of us here don't see how superior they are to other people until they lose their advantage, but instead whine about 0.333mm of maxillary recession or 6.999 inch wrists, or IPD, or any shit in general that no one notices.
So much truth in a few words. People here bitch about every little shit they find about them, and don't notice most of them could be getting some decent pussy, just because they think their height/face/whatever shit isn't enough.
You can also enjoy life while looksmaxxing you know? No point in being a fucking monk for two years

• +1
explodes me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Nicholas Nassim Taleb said:
Success brings an asymmetry: you now have a lot more to lose than to gain… When you become rich, the pain of losing your fortune exceeds the emotional gain of getting additional wealth, so you start living under continuous emotional threat. A rich person becomes trapped by belongings that take control of him, degrading his sleep at night, raising the serum concentration of his stress hormones, diminishing his sense of humor, perhaps even causing hair to grow on the tip of his nose and similar ailments. Seneca fathomed that possessions make us worry about downside, thus acting as a punishment as we depend on them. All upside, no downside. Even more: dependence on circumstances — rather, the emotions that arise from circumstances — induces a form of slavery.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: salivate and Extra Chromosome
So much truth in a few words. People here bitch about every little shit they find about them, and don't notice most of them could be getting some decent pussy, just because they think their height/face/whatever shit isn't enough.
You can also enjoy life while looksmaxxing you know? No point in being a fucking monk for two years
LE IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE

NIGGA IT COULD HAVE ALSO BEEN BETTER. STOP WITH THE CUCK QUOTES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, hebbewem and Extra Chromosome
I don't I will appreciate my virginity once I lose it tbh

• JFL
"I will not appreciate my depression when I lose it, checkmate OP"

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
NIGGA IT COULD HAVE ALSO BEEN BETTER. STOP WITH THE CUCK QUOTES
Stop coping. +50% of the dudes here just want a reason to cope or somewhere they can bitch about themselves. Most here you can't enjoy life until you have fully looksmaxxed, which is fucking cope. You can do both

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Stop coping. +50% of the dudes here just want a reason to cope or somewhere they can bitch about themselves. Most here you can't enjoy life until you have fully looksmaxxed, which is fucking cope. You can do both
Ok faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Extra Chromosome
I miss my 8/10 skin