You only look good natty when ur shirtless, with a pump and flexing.

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Truth be told, when guys say a peak natural physique (5 years consistent lifting minimum) looks good they are talking about how good it looks while shirtless, in a pump, favourable lighting and flexing. Out of the gym without all the favourable lighting mirrors that creates distorted angles and other tools to manipulate your surroundings in your favour to look good, Flexing or subconscious impulse to staunch/flex, without a pump, and with a normal shirt on you will 100% look like you do not lift unless your purposely wearing a tight shirt which will just make you look like a homosexual.

Only peak naturals with very good frame’s, muscle insertions and limb proportions look actually good with a shirt on but even then they will look DYEL. Not to mention its basically impossible to be big and lean at the same time while natural so forget about that fantasy you need gear for that.

IMG 1809

This guy claims natural, but obviously he is on steroids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, moreroidsmoredates, dragomaxxer and 2 others
-someone with a shitty physique

Most foids prefer a natty

I never look good

Mate, it's 2024

Everyone know 500mg Test is now a requirement to look like you lift

My biggest regret was not starting T years ago. All those lifting session wasted

I went like the past 3 years making zero-minimal progress after newbies gains years, despite having everything dialied in

brutal

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Mate, it's 2024

My biggest regret was not starting T years ago. All those lifting session wasted

I went like the past 3 years making zero-minimal progress after newbies gains years, despite having everything dialied in

brutal
Tbh, that’s only if your a normie and 500mg of test is bare minimum considering the over saturation of gymcel’s SMV inflating due to social media

nah, you can def look good with a shirt while natty, just gotta know what type of tshirts to wear and how they fit you.

biggest difference between how a natty and non natty lifter look without pump/shirt is just overall muscle fullness and the fact that unnaty people have shirts fit tighter cause of the higher response in shoulders and traps, which are what most quickly can make a t shirt look snug.

you can get this same effect as a natty by just focusing more on those specific muscle groups and either sizing down t shirt or getting a fitted shirt

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer, nullandvoid and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Truth be told, when guys say a peak natural physique (5 years consistent lifting minimum) looks good they are talking about how good it looks while shirtless, in a pump, favourable lighting and flexing. Out of the gym without all the favourable lighting mirrors that creates distorted angles and other tools to manipulate your surroundings in your favour to look good, Flexing or subconscious impulse to staunch/flex, without a pump, and with a normal shirt on you will 100% look like you do not lift unless your purposely wearing a tight shirt which will just make you look like a homosexual.

Only peak naturals with very good frame’s, muscle insertions and limb proportions look actually good with a shirt on but even then they will look DYEL. Not to mention its basically impossible to be big and lean at the same time while natural so forget about that fantasy you need gear for that.

View attachment 2726008

@ConfusedBolivian

Mate, it's 2024

brutal
not really true bruh height is super important to looking compact if your natty

View attachment 2726008

Black guys look good after 3 months of lifting