You realize you are fucked up beyond repair when:

D

Deleted member 52601

Gold
even the guys that you thought would never ascend have ascended but you are still a manlet incel who copes by supporting conservative parties @chadmanlet04 @SecularIslamist @Tallooksmaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, <6PSLcel and SecularIslamist
All my friends that I would classify as absolute incels have gf’s now while I still rot and fasting

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
it's easy to get girlfriend if ur a white guy. i think u can be a LTN and get a girlfriend easily, and i'm saying this as a white weak MTN myself.

it's easy to get girlfriend if ur a white guy. i think u can be a LTN and get a girlfriend easily, and i'm saying this as a white weak MTN myself.
I guess the country you are in also plays an important role. If you are white in Morocco let’s say or in South America you can easily ascend but in Turkey( where I live) you need to be tall and dark. Or super lucky like my balding friend who ascended through texting a foid on insta

I guess the country you are in also plays an important role. If you are white in Morocco let’s say or in South America you can easily ascend but in Turkey( where I live) you need to be tall and dark. Or super lucky like my balding friend who ascended through texting a foid on insta
it's not super lucky, it's legit just being a normal bluepilled human being and numbers game. if u aren't ugly as fuck there will be a girl eventually who will wanna date u, they are humans too after all.

All my friends that I would classify as absolute incels have gf’s now while I still rot and fasting
I'm richer than all of my friends, mid height, and I would say at this age I mog them back to slums of Grimsby. They are happy while I rot.

who copes by supporting conservative parties
If they had their way they would've put an end to degeneracy, hypergamy and westernisation long ago.

Bear in mind that I mog the average Turk and yet I have only managed to go on a date one time which turned out shit. Luckpill so underrated in the BP community.

it's not super lucky, it's legit just being a normal bluepilled human being and numbers game. if u aren't ugly as fuck there will be a girl eventually who will wanna date u, they are humans too after all.
Well you are partly right but you don’t know the odds in turkey. This shithole is a hypergamy capital. One of the few countries on earth where the male population is higher than female population. No girl will ever approach you even if you look like Alain delon. It is completely different than the west and the other Middle Eastern countries. Every single girl I ever texted on insta only used me for attention. And these guys text foids and they come out with a relationship at the end. It is unbelievable. Unfair world

I'm richer than all of my friends, mid height, and I would say at this age I mog them back to slums of Grimsby. They are happy while I rot.

If they had their way they would've put an end to degeneracy, hypergamy and westernisation long ago.
same here. I am starting to believe this is a punishment from god and I will take it. How is fasting going bhai?

• Hmm...
same here. I am starting to believe this is a punishment from god and I will take it.
It's not a punishment it's a test. You know your flaws (NT) but you refuse to do anything about it. You need to help yourself before asking god for help.
How is fasting going bhai?
Easy. I am sleepmaxxing during the day anyway.

All I know noticed was how putrid the world and the people are around me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601
Well you are partly right but you don’t know the odds in turkey. This shithole is a hypergamy capital. One of the few countries on earth where the male population is higher than female population. No girl will ever approach you even if you look like Alain delon. It is completely different than the west and the other Middle Eastern countries. Every single girl I ever texted on insta only used me for attention. And these guys text foids and they come out with a relationship at the end. It is unbelievable. Unfair world
I thought women would be having no rights due to turkey being an islamic nation.

I thought women would be having no rights due to turkey being an islamic nation.
I wish brother I wish, we are unfortunately as cucked as the west trust me

It's not a punishment it's a test. You know your flaws (NT) but you refuse to do anything about it. You need to help yourself before asking god for help.

Easy. I am sleepmaxxing during the day anyway.
Nt can’t be the only reason bhai. I know non nt people who are normies who ascended through insta or just simple luck. If it was only not then these guys would not have ascended in the first place. There has to be another reason hence I think it’s a punishment

• So Sad
Nt can’t be the only reason bhai. I know non nt people who are normies who ascended through insta or just simple luck. If it was only not then these guys would not have ascended in the first place. There has to be another reason hence I think it’s a punishment
Problem is you are trying to understand matchmaking like a science. I do too sometimes and yeah that's why luckpill exists.

What works for them might not work for you. My 5'2 friend ascended too. Right place, right time, right woman.

Problem is you are trying to understand matchmaking like a science. I do too sometimes and yeah that's why luckpill exists.

What works for them might not work for you. My 5'2 friend ascended too. Right place, right time, right woman.
Exactly. That is the luckpill

• +1
i never met anyone who asceneded. every guy that gets laid does so since 14 or smth

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
The point is to able to date women that you exactly want and are genuinely to and vice versa, not settling for the first garbage that comes your way that you are not even attracted to after years of inhumane rejections and failures which is the case for 99% of men.

True ascension is when you are attractive enough to be able to have a pool of attractive women interested in you and then choosing the one that you like the most, however, that experience is chadlite+ only.

Not gonna lie 70% of people here are just closeted homosexuals anyway

i never met anyone who asceneded. every guy that gets laid does so since 14 or smth
I know niggas who just got lucky and got a gf(unattractive one), some of them are still in relationships, some are back to being an incel, but I legit have never seen a guy who was an incel for 20+ years of life and then started slaying, which is something that I am trying to do. I don't think that it's impossible, but you need a complete overhaul of your looks and psychology to be able to do that.

Every slayer started consinstently slaying at like 13 yo. Life is a cruel joke, some of us can experience all the right things at a young age while some of us are literally cursed to fail always no matter what we do...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601
, some are back to being an incel, but I legit have never seen a guy who was an incel for 20+ years of life and then started slaying,
this stuff only exists in reddit stories which are larps lol. things are decided very early on

Life is a cruel joke, some of us can experience all the right things at a young age while some of us are literally cursed to fail always no matter what we do...
yep. i will fail till i die

• So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show
The point is to able to date women that you exactly want and are genuinely to and vice versa, not settling for the first garbage that comes your way that you are not even attracted to after years of inhumane rejections and failures which is the case for 99% of men.

True ascension is when you are attractive enough to be able to have a pool of attractive women interested in you and then choosing the one that you like the most, however, that experience is chadlite+ only.
Based and high iq. This is actually what I always think and that’s the reason I am not envious of guys who are worse looking than me but who ascended