You should be taking all 3 big pills in order to ascend.

N

NerdcelThundercok

Sphinx
Looks is not everything

u must be good looking, famous, rich and high iq and NT

over for all the retards here tbh

water is wet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, chosen-one, lilxder2 and 2 others
this isn't whitepill and you are probably a retarded nigger projecting your abused dog mindset on others

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Deleted member, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Bro
Looks is not everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Perfection, pentamogged9000 and 4 others
This combination of traits only exist in movie protagonists

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger, PickleTheSlayer, blite and 5 others
this isn't whitepill and you are probably a retarded nigger projecting your abused dog mindset on others
idk i just putted any prefix that looked cool boyo. im not a nigger and yes im projecting my mindset because is what has worked for me
over for your fried brain rotting ass keep coping here in this incel forum none of yall will ascend all the people that has ascend has abandoned this curry asylum already

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
htn looks are enough for slays

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, poopoohead and Krakowski
Looks is not everything

u must be good looking, famous, rich and high iq and NT

over for all the retards here tbh

water is wet
Nigga can't even count properly and thinks we taking his advice 💀

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Magnum Opus and poopoohead
idk i just putted any prefix that looked cool boyo. im not a nigger and yes im projecting my mindset because is what has worked for me
over for your fried brain rotting ass keep coping here in this incel forum none of yall will ascend all the people that has ascend has abandoned this curry asylum already
i could fuck your entire bloodline and yet i'm here trying to give/receive advice but i have to read some untermensch barking about how inferior he sees himself but indirectly like a bitch, projecting his view on himself in the entire world

This combination of traits only exist in movie protagonists
bro im MTN with 6'0 24 inches frame literally most average guy in the world. i get laid every fucking weekend with no effort i do well with friends i hangout with girls and shit. some of y'all just need to start trying hard and get outside instead of thinking of muh bimax muh jordan muh

you can halo girls with personality. USE ALL THE STRONG RESOURCES U HAVE TO HALO YOUR WEAKNESS BOYOS

htn looks are enough for slays
HTN + rich and you can't really lose unless something goes extremely wrong.

So many youngfags on here thinking money is irreleveant because "muh chad just become an actor with your lookz bro!"

Meanwhile if you have money you won't need to wage 24/7 for 40 years straight then only to recieve 800 dollars per month from the until you die of a heart attack at 81.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and poopoohead
bro im MTN with 6'0 24 inches frame literally most average guy in the world. i get laid every fucking weekend with no effort i do well with friends i hangout with girls and shit. some of y'all just need to start trying hard and get outside instead of thinking of muh bimax muh jordan muh

you can halo girls with personality. USE ALL THE STRONG RESOURCES U HAVE TO HALO YOUR WEAKNESS BOYOS
You are above MTN lol

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i could fuck your entire bloodline and yet i'm here trying to give/receive advice but i have to read some untermensch barking about how inferior he sees himself but indirectly like a bitch, projecting his view on himself in the entire world
Mirin evil brain

Nigga can't even count properly and thinks we taking his advice 💀
famous and rich is redpill shi and good loking is blackpill shi and being nt and high iq is blue pill shi nomsaiyen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Gaygymmaxx and lilxder2
Status, looks, wealth
Iq is not necessary for a good life tbh

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Gaygymmaxx

So many youngfags on here thinking money is irreleveant because "muh chad just become an actor with your lookz bro!"

Meanwhile if you have money you won't need to wage 24/7 for 40 years straight then only to recieve 800 dollars per month from the until you die of a heart attack at 81.
yup. 2 strong features. and if you're rich already by yourself somehow u are nt or high iq. doesnt count if you were born with rich parents tho
might halo with muh status muh rich family maybe

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one

Unless you have a severe mental illness or other problem*

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Nomsaiyen is hilarious
i've heard 70% of this forum is indian and 20% is negro ! im trying to bluepill mask in this community bhai boyo !

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2
Unless you have a severe mental illness or other problem*
you can always take something good from something bad

start dark triad maxxing with mental illness just like
just like this retard that thinks he's some kind of richard ramirez type shit innit idk he's aspie asfuark

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Krakowski
no they cant jfl
you think so? how it comes that i have gotten rate above MTN then(sometimes), i have a lot of flaws and my only strong features is softmaxx

you think so? how it comes that i have gotten rate above MTN then(sometimes), i have a lot of flaws and my only strong features is softmaxx
because this site is full of retarded people

• Hmm...
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok