• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sodoku and moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, user123456 and tempelcat4
brain wont get mtb feening over you

brain>>>>>>>>times million >>>>>>> face
pseudointellectual mumbo jumbo. you can't "focus on your brain" (whatever that means) without first fullfiling your basic needs which include sex, intimacy and love. That's like thinking about the socioeconomic stauts of the world while you are dying of thirst in a desert.

once you fix your looks ---> get your basic needs like friendship, love, respect etc. you can cope with muh philosophy or whatever you wanna cope with

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, saiya, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
pseudointellectual mumbo jumbo. you can't "focus on your brain" (whatever that means) without first fullfiling your basic needs which include sex, intimacy and love. That's like thinking about the socioeconomic stauts of the world while you are dying of thirst in a desert.

once you fix your looks ---> get your basic needs like friendship, love, respect etc. you can cope with muh philosophy or whatever you wanna cope with
I was happier as an incel

no looks overrides IQ, and we see this time and time again (with our famed prophet Jeremey Meeks for example). IQ will allow you got get more resources, but wont allow you to get attraction from women or the halo effect (performance looks halo > actual better performance). So no looks is way more important than IQ

care to explain why?
My brain wasn't fucked from mild drug abuse, and I had something to strive for. (losing v card, overall optimism with my ambitions) . All that has dissapeared for the past couple of years and I was roting. Finally starting to get some semblance of interest into life again.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
no looks overrides IQ, and we see this time and time again (with our famed prophet Jeremey Meeks for example). IQ will allow you got get more resources, but wont allow you to get attraction from women or the halo effect (performance looks halo > actual better performance). So no looks is way more important than IQ
I'm not talking about IQ strictly

I'm not talking about IQ strictly
so you are saying that having a brain rotted fried brain that can't detect depression is better than being a chad?

couldnt have said it better

. All that has dissapeared for the past couple of years and I was roting.
so you were simultaneously rotting and not being incel by your own words. sure bro

My brain wasn't fucked from mild drug abuse, and I had something to strive for. (losing v card, overall optimism with my ambitions) . All that has dissapeared for the past couple of years and I was roting. Finally starting to get some semblance of interest into life again.
If you don't strive for reproduction you are depressed because you are repressing nature. So sorry

If you don't strive for reproduction you are depressed because you are repressing nature. So sorry
indeed, depression is like hunger, it is just a sign from your body that you are failing you survival and reproduction life goal.

a
so in what sense of the word is brain>looks
in the sense that all your success ultimately comes from having a well balanced brain that allows you to be motivated.

indeed, depression is like hunger, it is just a sign from your body that you are failing you survival and reproduction life goal.
I read some shit that loneliness/ lack of intimacy is as bad for your health as smoking 17 cigarettes. JFL at this world sometimes.

It wasn't some correlation study either, it was a full blown trial :feelskek:

I read some shit that loneliness/ lack of intimacy is as bad for your health as smoking 17 cigarettes. JFL at this world sometimes.

It wasn't some correlation study either, it was a full blown trial :feelskek:
jfl at believing that study

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
a

in the sense that all your success ultimately comes from having a well balanced brain that allows you to be motivated.
braindead take, success comes from looks. motivation comes from success or fear (and delusion in the short term). You cant be motivated if there is no success, the brain does that so that we don't waste energy on useless activities. and people who stay motivated due to delusion will amount to nothing cuz success = looks not motivation, so they will just ruin their life (that's why demotivation exist so you dont ruin your life). but overall you are low IQ incel bluepilled scrub

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk and cyprian_tomaszewski
braindead take, success comes from looks. motivation comes from success or fear (and delusion in the short term). You cant be motivated if there is no success, the brain does that so that we don't waste energy on useless activities. and people who stay motivated due to delusion will amount to nothing cuz success = looks not motivation, so they will just ruin their life (that's why demotivation exist so you dont ruin your life). but overall you are low IQ incel bluepilled scrub
whatever helps you sleep at night. not having to face your failures now doesnt mean you wont later. only later it'll be too late. It's very easy to cope with looks theory

completely on point. This guy actually should focus on his brain rather than face because the former is in critical condition fr

• JFL
Reactions: Antmanlet and HTN_Mentalcel
whatever helps you sleep at night. not having to face your failures now doesnt mean you wont later. only later it'll be too late. It's very easy to cope with looks theory
lmfao, sure sure buddy

completely on point. This guy actually should focus on his brain rather than face because the former is in critical condition fr

Even nofap can't save this man :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Good take but face shouldn't be swept under the rug since no amount of brains will make up for bad face but face can make up for retardation either way they both go hand in hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk and Antmanlet
Good take but face shouldn't be swept under the rug since no amount of brains will make up for bad face but face can make up for retardation either way they both go hand in hand
First user with more than 80iq here

Why? So you can get a middle class office job and be incel for the rest of your life? No thanks. Looks is everything bruv

Why? So you can get a middle class office job and be incel for the rest of your life? No thanks. Looks is everything bruv
getting laid didnt make me happy

Attachments

• DSC_07131.png
    DSC_07131.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back