You should not envy people who live on easy mode

Black Pill Prophet

Black Pill Prophet

השבח לאל
The reason some of us have hard lives is because we are strong souls who were the only ones who could handle it. If you are incel it may be because you can handle it and are on your way to become something greater.

You may never get laid or have a gf, but you don't need it, because the love and light and everything is already in you. Everyone else needs these easy perfect lives, because they are nothing without God, they are hedonistic carnal beasts who are attached to the material world and will be left behind here.

This is why you should not envy them, accept your lot and let God inside you, then you get all the love and validation you want.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Tabula Rasa, Sprinkles and 5 others
The reason some of us have hard lives is because we are strong souls who were the only ones who could handle it. If you are incel it may be because you can handle it and are on your way to become something greater.

You may never get laid or have a gf, but you don't need it, because the love and light and everything is already in you. Everyone else needs these easy perfect lives, because they are nothing without God, they are hedonistic carnal beasts who are attached to the material world and will be left behind here.

This is why you should not envy them, accept your lot and let God inside you, then you get all the love and validation you want.

Thanks for the bluepilled nonsense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and fuxkdakikez

the christpill is real

My crush is currently giving blowjobs and getting creampied by the men that mocked and bullied me for being ugly.

I am jerking off into my bedsheets on Christmas Day while my oneitis is hugging Chad while a baby is forming in her womb.

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite

im gonna force myself inside God and inside this dnrfuel coperagraph

Idk but this made me feel a little bit of hope but I know its just my mind trying to cope with my pain

My crush is currently giving blowjobs and getting creampied by the men that mocked and bullied me for being ugly.

I am jerking off into my bedsheets on Christmas Day while my oneitis is hugging Chad while a baby is forming in her womb.
Darkness, this is what you call darkness

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
I don't want easy life I just want to look good

not being attractive is the only thing I can't get over

• JFL
Darkness, this is what you call darkness
This is what happens when you’re sub-Chad.
Nothing new under the sun.
It is and always has been over.

5F73EADF 5ABC 4263 805E 1591726CA95C

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
  • JFL
If i was a strong soul i would be working hard to reach their level

Instead im destroying myself, what bullshit copes

Of course a fucking kike is capable to write such bullshit
Deserve to be skinned alive