You shouldn’t hang out on .org

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
If you say anything about my join date or “Dnr” you are publicly declaring your mom loves swallowing my BWC until she’s purple. I was in lookism.net before you were born.

There are 4 types of users left in this forum:

1. The mentally ill with thousands of posts suffering from dunning-kruger and narcissism

2. Mentally ill shitposters who are nothing but useless noise and belong in .is

3. Mentally ill fakecels who distort reality to try make Blackpill fits them (6”5 is average height brooo!!! HTN is incel bro, I’m Subchad!!), when in reality it’s their fear & laziness

4. Larpers that want to be worshipped by Indians

The only thing this forum does well is BOTB (Just look at the pathetic money subforum if you want an example), and even then, only 1/3th of it is even practical.

Grab what’s useful and get the fuck out.

This is a mental asylum for low-IQ ethnic dogs that are very predictable.

If they’re tall: height is law
If they’re manlet: height doesn’t matter
If they’re black: BBC is law
If they’re white: JBW is law
If they’re broke: money doesn’t matter bro
Etc…

Lookism discussion was way more advanced and beneficial for actual lifemaxxing which should be the goal.

Sadly, everyone worth anything has moved on because this is a lifemin.

And if you’re still here you have to wonder why and what it has done to your limited lifetime…

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel, maxilofailo, chibi and 7 others

Sadly, everyone worth anything has moved on because this is a lifemin.
No they haven’t because nobody ever leaves. They are still on this forum on different accounts or rotting on the discord servers. Sorry buddy boyo but nobody ever leaves even the Blackpill tiktokers are still very into it and make videos about it after a year. Nobody leaves the Blackpill communities

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Lynxress

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, Nigger, wastedspermcel and 4 others
No they haven’t because nobody ever leaves. They are still on this forum on different accounts or rotting on the discord servers. Sorry buddy boyo but nobody ever leaves even the Blackpill tiktokers are still very into it and make videos about it after a year. Nobody leaves the Blackpill communities
A lot of niggas leave forever.

I remember lurking years ago and lots of guys posting useful shit are completely gone.

Plus you have to be truecel to use Discord. Lifemin worse than social media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and TechnoBoss