You shouldn’t have breakfast

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Idk why faggots still have it tbh

Our brains still work that being hungry makes u more efficient

Caveman would only eat once a day at the end when they got their hunt

Our brains haven’t evolved from that

That’s why when u eat in the morning ur body assumes you already accomplished ur days task especially if ur full

That’s why you’ll notice when ur hungry u go full on hunter mode and feel more motivated

When ur full u wanna sleep

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 51465, 31future69 and 5 others
we are not caveman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, BrahminBoss, mirrormogger and 3 others
Man, iasacrko, ur not as dumb as i thought

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Iasacrko and Nick.Harte
Thats cause you literally accomplished your task of surviving, if you are starving you are just unhealthy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Iasacrko
we are not caveman
We aren’t but in many ways our brain still is

Jfl that’s why at night sometimes when ur almost asleep u sometimes suddenly wake up with a scare

It’s a defence mechanism

There are many ways to trick our brain into that because we still have many cavemen traits

Eating in the morning became popular after humans had more advanced ways to store and keep their food fresh

This is still not natural to us, most of these successful ppl skip breakfast and maybe even lunch

It’s what makes us work more efficiently when ur hungry ur on hunter mode

When ur full ur “task” is complete ur body assumes u already hunted and had ur food

We aren’t but in many ways our brain still is

Jfl that’s why at night sometimes when ur almost asleep u sometimes suddenly wake up with a scare

It’s a defence mechanism

There are many ways to trick our brain into that because we still have many cavemen traits

Eating in the morning became popular after humans had more advanced ways to store and keep their food fresh

This is still not natural to us, most of these successful ppl skip breakfast and maybe even lunch

It’s what makes us work more efficiently when ur hungry ur on hunter mode

When ur full ur “task” is complete ur body assumes u already hunted and had ur food
inject testosterone

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Thats cause you literally accomplished your task of surviving, if you are starving you are just unhealthy.
I’m not talking about starving every day cause ur body needs the fuel

But u can never over fuel it

if u only eat one large meal at the end of the day like 4-6 pm that’s the essential time to eat

You’ll have the whole day to work hard

Humans would hunt and bring their food back home before it was dark

I’m not talking about starving every day cause ur body needs the fuel

But u can never over fuel it

if u only eat one large meal at the end of the day like 4-6 pm that’s the essential time to eat

You’ll have the whole day to work hard

Humans would hunt and bring their food back home before it was dark
If you hunt one animal it lasts for weeks for your entire family. You don't have to hunt every day.

Also humans were scavengers.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Kevin Logan
inject testosterone
No matter how much T it’s natural you’ll be more motivated if u don’t have breakfast

Having breakfast was impossible for humans since they had no way to store their food and it would go bad

After humans found out how to plant etc it all got normalised

But if u use ur caveman brain to ur advantage you’ll have more dedication than ever

No matter how much T it’s natural you’ll be more motivated if u don’t have breakfast

Having breakfast was impossible for humans since they had no way to store their food and it would go bad

After humans found out how to plant etc it all got normalised

But if u use ur caveman brain to ur advantage you’ll have more dedication than ever
you are typing like a woman .just saying

• +1
water

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
Idk why faggots still have it tbh

Caveman would only eat once a day at the end when they got their hunt

Our brains haven’t evolved from that

That’s why when u eat in the morning ur body assumes you already accomplished ur days task especially if ur full

That’s why you’ll notice when ur hungry u go full on hunter mode and feel more motivated

When ur full u wanna sleep
Thanks bro I was about to eat some tbh

I'll wait until 2pm and eat salmon and chicken breast

If you hunt one animal it lasts for weeks for your entire family. You don't have to hunt every day.

Also humans were scavengers.
A41D0281 3695 42F2 ACAE 6F1DF6C234C9

Exactly if they stored they didn’t need to go out to work

It’s ok to eat in the morning if u need no motivation

In our modern society we need to be on hunter mode the whole day

It’s a known fact

you are typing like a woman .just saying
Science and understanding our brain isn’t typing like a foid

If ur a motivated person even better be hungry during the day and you’ll be even more motivated

It’s no secret that when ur full u feel tired tho

Ur brain thinks ur day is over

Yeah, most, the losers, the strongest Chads ate all day while the losers starved most of the day and only ate what was essential.

If you starved you were a loser.

yeah nigga. because you are starving and if you dont eat YOU DIE. your brain needs all the focus to go towards hunting and eating
no need to shorten your lifespan with fasting anymore, the food is easily available there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Iasacrko
Science and understanding our brain isn’t typing like a foid

If ur a motivated person even better be hungry during the day and you’ll be even more motivated

It’s no secret that when ur full u feel tired tho

Ur brain thinks ur day is over
im not about your arguments, i dont even get to read them because of ur estrogenic mannerism
have people called u annoying irl?

• +1
Yeah, most, the losers, the strongest Chads ate all day while the losers starved most of the day and only ate what was essential.

If you starved you were a loser.
We don’t live in those time’s anymore

Back then you had 1 goal and that was to get food and eat

Nowadays we need to be productive all day so not getting full is the only way to trick ur brain into thinking ur in need of that motivation to hunt aka work harder

We can do these things and trick our brains for example we can only use 60% of our strength to not damage our muscles

But if ur in a life or death situation or if ur baby is under a car you’d be impressed with how strong you’d be

deadweight lifters usually psychologically trick themselves to lift those heavy weights

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
yeah nigga. because you are starving and if you dont eat YOU DIE. your brain needs all the focus to go towards hunting and eating
no need to shorten your lifespan with fasting anymore, the food is easily available there
Exactly and u can use this to your advantage to work hard

Having breakfast first thing I recommend at most something like 1 banana because if ur one of those ppl who like to enjoy a full breakfast you’ll end up lazy and unmotivated throughout the whole day

We don’t live in those time’s anymore

Back then you had 1 goal and that was to get food and eat

Nowadays we need to be productive all day so not getting full is the only way to trick ur brain into thinking ur in need of that motivation to hunt aka work harder

We can do these things and trick our brains for example we can only use 60% of our strength to not damage our muscles

But if ur in a life or death situation or if ur baby is under a car you’d be impressed with how strong you’d be

deadweight lifters usually psychologically trick themselves to lift those heavy weights
nigga to pass Ausbildung I need to do the bare minimum meanwhile you need to starve yourself to even get one thats peak loser trait.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
nigga to pass Ausbildung I need to do the bare minimum meanwhile you need to starve yourself to even get one thats peak loser trait.
Having this lifestyle will maximise u in every way

Almost all rich motivated ppl don’t have breakfast or if they do they have only a small thing like a fruit

Jfl my mom would say breakfast is where u need to go crazy and eat a lot since ur body will have the whole day to digest

But after learning how our brain works that’s unproductive

it doesn't really make a difference though
It does it’s proven

There are many little ways u can trick ur caveman brain

Bro if u ever get full look at how lazy and tiered u become out of nowhere

It does it’s proven

There are many little ways u can trick ur caveman brain

Bro if u ever get full look at how lazy and tiered u become out of nowhere
have you yourself tried to fast for "productivity boost"?
i did, didn't help, made it worse because i was just got distracted by the hunger

Having this lifestyle will maximise u in every way

Almost all rich motivated ppl don’t have breakfast or if they do they have only a small thing like a fruit

Jfl my mom would say breakfast is where u need to go crazy and eat a lot since ur body will have the whole day to digest

But after learning how our brain works that’s unproductive
Read this story buddy it might teach you a thing or two on who is actually succesfull in life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Antichrist and Deleted member 50702
have you yourself tried to fast for "productivity boost"?
i did, didn't help, made it worse because i was just got distracted by the hunger
Because ur brain is used to eating a lot and that subconscious hunger comes up

Ideally u shouldn’t starve for days because then ur body will lose fuel

Ideally starve untill 5pm than have a big meal

You are such a dumbass omgg

Water thread

who told you cavemen ate once a day retard

• +1
Reactions: stunna
you need raw meat for breakfast to have a stable energy source