You think the witcher 3 overreted?

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
At first I found it boring, but soon after, holy shit, what an addictive game

yes, i do. the gameplay is so shit it makes me not care about the rest of it

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 18522
Nah, it's one of the best games I've played. The DLC Hearts of Stone is even better. Blood and Wine I do find pretty overrated though.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and whitegymmax
yes, i do. the gameplay is so shit it makes me not care about the rest of it
Everyone says this, but I liked the gameplay personally. It's definitely no Dark Souls, but it mogs the gameplay in a lot of other story based games. I'll take the gameplay in Witcher 3 over something like Skyrim any day.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Nah, it's one of the best games I've played. The DLC Hearts of Stone is even better. Blood and Wine I do find pretty overrated though.
do you think Lambert had sex with Yennifer or Triss? Which one do I choose to end up with? Yennifer looks like a BBC slut to me

I like the builds, it makes combat in the game really fun if you know how to put it together

do you think Lambert had sex with Yennifer or Triss? Which one do I choose to end up with? Yennifer looks like a BBC slut to me
Triss was an easy decision for me. She's actually nice towards you, while Yenn acts like a complete bitch.

Nah, one of the best games ever. Looking forward to Witcher 4 and Witcher 1 remake

• Love it
Triss was an easy decision for me. She's actually nice towards you, while Yenn acts like a complete bitch.
Triss respects Geralt, Yennifer flirting with Lambert in the mission where Geralt gets drunk, that pissed me off, but she's really hot

she said that Lambert is more handsome than Geralt, where this bald manlet mogged that gigachad

Everyone says this, but I liked the gameplay personally. It's definitely no Dark Souls, but it mogs the gameplay in a lot of other story based games. I'll take the gameplay in Witcher 3 over something like Skyrim any day.
i don't think i like Bethesda games either. i never tried Skyrim but Oblivion was boring

Never played it
Don't play a lot of videogames nowadays they're boring

Triss respects Geralt, Yennifer flirting with Lambert in the mission where Geralt gets drunk, that pissed me off, but she's really hot
She's hot, but I prefer Triss's looks. She looks cuter with her red hair, while Yenn looks more cold.

• +1
She's hot, but I prefer Triss's looks. She looks cuter with her red hair, while Yenn looks more cold.
Jfl
Images   2023 11 30T221152078 Images   2023 11 30T221217270
Not the same species, Yennifer is a bitch ,I choose Triss

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
The combat is clunky but it mogs in every other aspect. Probably best side quests in any rpg

• +1
The combat is clunky but it mogs in every other aspect. Probably best side quests in any rpg
Werewolf quest is cursed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
lol? yennefer is always just playing around. you get your feelings hurt way too easily

combat and art style are shit

I loved it and contrary to the common sentiment I thought the gameplay was excellent. It's one of those games that created a shift with how influential it is, like super Mario 64 and uncharted 2.

• +1
lol? yennefer is always just playing around. you get your feelings hurt way too easily
Btw, in the mission titled: ugliest man alive, I expected to see @averagejoe, but I came across this little creature
Images   2023 11 30T221812542

• JFL
I just don't find nastiness attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and whitegymmax
I loved it and contrary to the common sentiment I thought the gameplay was excellent. It's one of those games that created a shift with how influential it is, like super Mario 64 and uncharted 2.
yes, the new Assassins Creed is a blatant copy, several open world games in fact

Btw, in the mission titled: ugliest man alive, I expected to see @averagejoe, but I came across this little creature
View attachment 2582210
triss fucked up geralt and yennefer's relationship by taking advantage of him while his memories were gone.

• So Sad
triss fucked up geralt and yennefer's relationship by taking advantage of him while his memories were gone.
Yenn has the best sex of all, Triss has the coolest personality, even though she's hot she doesn't fuck as well as Yenn, Geralt will end up with Shani

Yenn has the best sex of all, Triss has the coolest personality, even though she's hot she doesn't fuck as well as Yenn, Geralt will end up with Shani
it's canon lore wise that he ends up with yennefer lmao

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
what's nasty about her? lmao
She kept bitching about how Geralt got with Triss while he lost his memory (so it wasn't his fault) and she just had a cold attitude in general.

• JFL
Shani is underrated af

• +1
She's hot and courageous
She was so cute in that quest with the ghost guy. She might fog Triss if she didn't look kind of like a lesbian

• Love it
She was so cute in that quest with the ghost guy. She might fog Triss if she didn't look kind of like a lesbian
she took us to an ambush in that quest in lvl 30 where we faced the giant frog in the sewer, I ended up with a mark on my face and I don't know how to get it off

she took us to an ambush in that quest in lvl 30 where we faced the giant frog in the sewer, I ended up with a mark on my face and I don't know how to get it off
You need to finish the Hearts of Stone quest line. Have you done anything in that beyond the frog quest?

• +1
i don't think i like Bethesda games either. i never tried Skyrim but Oblivion was boring
Skyrim is much more casual and without the frills of Oblivion, in Skyrim you don't need to go through boring training to become a destruction mage like in Oblivion, it's much simpler, playing as a necromancer in Skyrim is one of the most fun things I've ever done

You need to finish the Hearts of Stone quest line. Have you done anything in that beyond the frog quest?
I haven't started the dlcs yet, I want to do everything from the base game first

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
Fairly related.

• +1
In fact, the game's boss battles are all very good, especially on hard, you find yourself cornered and having to use alchemy to balance everything, I died several times in contract missions

Why? the game didn't flow for you op?
It has received 10/10 reviews across the board jfl, it is rated fairly. It’s an amazing game with a great world, story and DLCs; but not the best game I’ve ever played. Skyrim for example is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and whitegymmax
You're in for a treat, they're really good.
I saw that these dlcs are very awarded, it even won the best rpg award in 2016, holy shit FF15 was torn to pieces by a dlc

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
It has received 10/10 reviews across the board jfl, it is rated fairly. It’s an amazing game with a great world, story and DLCs; but not the best game I’ve ever played. Skyrim for example is better.
Skyrim gives you unparalleled freedom, the game has survived time and continues to be more fun than 95% of current games, I started a savegame and was playing as a necromancer, creating armies and watching them kill everything and everyone is better than fight of rooster

• Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
It's a mid game

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Kristin, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
Rdr2 is a much more enjoyable open world game

• +1
Rdr2 is a much more enjoyable open world game
very lively world, each NPC is different and has their own routine, technicaly it is the best game ever made

Beat it like 6 times over

• +1
Great game was addicted to it for like 2 months when I was young asf
Played the entire story like 3 times with the DLCs
Skyrim witcher and fallout r the best when it comes to that genre

• +1
Great game was addicted to it for like 2 months when I was young asf
Played the entire story like 3 times with the DLCs
Skyrim witcher and fallout r the best when it comes to that genre
I think Fallout NW is much better than 4 in fact

I think Fallout NW is much better than 4 in fact
New Vegas? Ye no doubt fo4 had a shittier story line and the base building got boring real fast

• +1
New Vegas? Ye no doubt fo4 had a shittier story line and the base building got boring real fast
Imagine New Vegas with 4 gameplay, holy shit