You will rope

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, Deleted member 21735, Deleted member 30884 and 1 other person
Lol, no.

• +1
Reactions: currylover
look at how happy she is....

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
I don‘t really want to breed subhumans like that girl anyway tbh, so I don’t care who she’s attracted to. I’m 6 foot and I can reliably get subhumans, but I’d rather be single.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, HighClassMaxing, heightislife198 and 1 other person
One day you come home after a long day at work and All you want is to relax RIGHT?? But even that you cant get your wife says the food will be ready in 30 minutes... 30 FUCKING MINUTES ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? You wageslaved all day for this Bitch, kids and shitty house and food isn't even ready??? You calm down okay maybe just maybe Itll be worth the wait... okay??
You open the fridge, take a beer and sit down on the couch... now the food is ready, excited you go and expect something GOOD!!! IT FUCKING SMELLS GREAT OKAY!!! You sit down, take your first bite... ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING YOUR SPITE OUT AT YOUR WIFES FACE YOUR START BEATING UP HER FACE TILL HER NOSE FALLS OFF YOU TAKE A KNIFE AND START SLASHING HER FACE *STAB* *STAB* YOU OPEN HER STOMACH RIP OUT THE HER INTESTINS AND STRANGLE YOUR NEWBORN BABY WITH IT HUSH LITTLE BABY DONT MAKE A SOUND...
One bad day away
🤡

• +1
Reactions: heightislife198
absolutely over for my genetics

FE360D9A 999F 45E5 8BAD CDBAF26B018F

height is law

If I'm not 6'2 by 25 I will or get ll