You won't get anywhere if you don't lie on your resume

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
You need to even the playing field. lying about shit on has gotten me two good internships, even though I'm a lazy faggot with medicore grades.

You also need interesting shit on your resume. Have shit you can have conversation about when talking if the interviewers.

Appyling for jobs is just like the blackpill, you must fraud and make yourself the best possible candidate to stand a chance.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, chawaje, Deleted member 7580 and 17 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
scamming is free

enjoy ur 9-5 brokies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, 5.5psl, Manletmachine and 15 others
Just be a pathological liar theory

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust

But dont forget to take a shower before going to the interview

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 23564 and LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Pikabro, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You need to even the playing field. lying about shit on has gotten me two good internships, even though I'm a lazy faggot with medicore grades.

You also need interesting shit on your resume. Have shit you can have conversation about when talking if the interviewers.

Appyling for jobs is just like the blackpill, you must fraud and make yourself the best possible candidate to stand a chance.
can you give ideas on interesting shit to say on the resume

• +1
Reactions: inceI
can you give ideas on interesting shit to say on the resume
Any volunteer, club, job or experience that stands out from the crowd. For example, I worked at a funeral home for 1 year when I was 18. Recruiters almost never see candidates with an experience like that, so they would want to know more. These people see hundreds of applications so you gotta stand out once you make it past the auto scanners.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ROTTING, thereallegend and 1 other person
Any volunteer, club, job or experience that stands out from the crowd. For example, I worked at a funeral home for 1 year when I was 18. Recruiters almost never see candidates with an experience like that, so they would want to know more. These people see hundreds of applications so you gotta stand out once you make it past the auto scanners.
if I got to 10k posts here can I put it in my resume? It's definitely going to be interesting for the recruiters so might halo me, or I could lie about body count to halo me or I could lie and say I got fired from my last job because I slept with my boss and her boss found out, then if the boss hiring me is female then maybe she will be more likely to hire me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 24347, irrumator praetor and 2 others
Based and true.
Without lying I probably wouldn’t have my job right now.

do u think i can lie about having a teaching degree or a degree in a field to get an online teacher job

Based and true.
Without lying I probably wouldn’t have my job right now.

You need to even the playing field. lying about shit on has gotten me two good internships, even though I'm a lazy faggot with medicore grades
What exactly should you lie about & how much?
For what positions did you guys lie for exactly?

I don't need to lie on mine: wrote that I got B2 English level and they never tested me cuz no one speaks it there (only 1% of Brazilians, many are outsiders with double citizenship)...

Then after I got admitted I discovered other 2 guys: one is a Venezuelan truck driver and the other is a Portuguese welder 🤭

Good advice OP

Unless.... You are a doctor.

Go to med school

How should I lie when applying for a minimum wage job? Even those jobs arent hitting me back

How much can you lie besides exaggerating what you do. Can you just straight up bullshit some employers? That might really help me . I did it for management though surprisingly didn't get any jobs, ( got some interviews).

Can you just straight up make up experience. I larped some Sales Rep experience for this sales role that had a base of 15 , and supposedly with commissions you could make 25-30 but most people rarely hit that range, so the job was. scam.

Not sure though if this would work in a much higher paying gig, like a job making 35$ hour ( 73,000 ) a year. Would it work if I give myself like a year extra of experience and then add some more experience to my current role

What did you do for networking? I just wasted my first year lol.

If you have an employment gap or weren't at a job long you have to bullshit it and hope they don't check it. Usually they don't. I'm hoping my next job won't.