YOU WONT SEE THE WORLD THE SAME WAY AFTER READING THIS ( ropefuel )

I have made a google Doc to debunk your claims. I didn't want to lose my train of thought will you were resting. I also gave the ability to comment if you have questions/disagreements (Ctrl+Alt+M)

Please read all side notes (comments), Context, and Before reading notes before you comment.

Here's the link:

And again, thanks for the argument.
If any of my paragraphs is a misunderstanding, me that didnt got what you meant, dont hesitate to correct me, and of course if you dont anderstand something i wrote i’ll be happy to explain it to you

As humans, we do not live; we have no control over our lives.

Everything you do, think, say... you don't do it because you want to.

Let me explain.

Who you are is only defined by two things: your genes and your past. Which one did you choose?

Free will is like chance; it does not exist. Every choice you make is the result of those genes and your past. You can't do anything about it. There is NOTHING you can ever do to change this.

In a way, we are all undergoing our lives, reacting to situations we never chose in a way we didn't choose either.

we are just strong AIs. Nothing more.

If someone came to know your genes and your past, he could know how you would react to any kind of situation. Maybe it will be the case one day?

Even the way you will react to this thread will be defined by genes+past again.

This is only a preface to a long thread I will do on this subject. Very depressing ngl
baby's first philosophical thought. Yes determinism is real, yes if we had a supercomputer that had infinite information, it could predict everything you will ever do with 100% accuracy. Yes you believing there is nothing you can ever do to change your life is partly responsible for you being a fucking loser.

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
baby's first philosophical thought. Yes determinism is real, yes if we had a supercomputer that had infinite information, it could predict everything you will ever do with 100% accuracy. Yes you believing there is nothing you can ever do to change your life is partly responsible for you being a fucking loser.
I am not hating for no reason on an incel forum. at least i have that for me.( i wont talk abt the fact that you are probably 18+ and still on a kiddy forum )

Last edited:
I am not hating for no reason on an incel forum. at least i have that for me.( i wont talk abt the fact that you are probably 18+ and still on a kiddy forum )
read a bit about compatablism, the vast majority of philosophers reject hard determinism because it's a retarded position. If you want to stay an ignorant loser that's cool too.

this is common sense :soy:

• +1
read a bit about compatablism, the vast majority of philosophers reject hard determinism because it's a retarded position. If you want to stay an ignorant loser that's cool too.
Where did i said that i believe in determinism jfl ? The fact that you think you know anything when my dad is literally a philosophy professor is crazy. Keep yapping

Last edited:
Compatablism is retared asf. The fact that you think you know anything when my dad is literally a philosophy professor is crazy. Keep yapping
"my dad" holy shit

hey man you are fucking retarded and wrong, source, "my dad."
bro said source 😭 you literally said that you agree with what i said what tf are you talking abt🙏😭 The fact that you are a grown ass man and dumb like that holy...

where did I say I agreed with you lmao

• JFL
  1. It hasn’t been proven to exist, but it hasn’t been disproven either. I used “Body-Consciousness-Mind” as an alternative in case you didn’t believe in souls or believed the body, consciousness, or mind carried the concept of free will.

1. So, if you believe a minds’ (or whatever you believe hold free will) can’t be affected or altered by another’s genetic and environmental effect as it hasn’t come into existence to be altered, It makes no sense to believe free will isn’t real or can be altered by internals/externals BECAUSE FREE WILL COMES WITH THE CREATION OF MIND; They are distinct but together as one.

You CAN’T believe that
  1. the mind can’t be altered by anything previous to its existence as well as after (because the mind has already been put in a base set by the universe) and simultaneously holds free will and then say

1. Free will isn’t real because of internal/external factors being the reason for everything. Free Will is with the mind, and the mind can’t be limited to externals/internals.

Your argument always fits into a total contradiction that leads to my initial claim.

Alright. So the concept of the universe having “will” derives from people like Kazuo Inamori and Konstantin Tsiolkovsky that state the idea that the universe has a flow that evolves and develops everything. It also states that personal destiny depends on whether the energy emitted by the mind is in harmony with the universal will. Examples of this universal flow is
  • Genetic and Environmental factors caused by Living Organisms
  • Pattern of Reproduction in All Living Organisms

And yes, another minds’ free will is a part of the universe's external factors and wills provided to you as your mind was simultaneously created with your universe as it was also not something that could alter your own mind's free will. It probably twists your brain a bit, maybe a diagram/drawing would help you better understand this.

3. Again, you’re overestimating external and internal factors, making your argument invalid. Nothing other than his own will lead him to do what he did. The external/internal factors can’t set a fate on what reactions/responses and wants as it is only a fragment of your universe. Which then when you come to existence with your universe, you have a lifetime to battle against the universes will using your own. You’re using your nihilism

4. Again, You didn’t have the opportunity to choose because your mind that holds the concept of will did not exist. It wasn’t possible to do anything about it, therefore not creating a “fixed destiny” as you believe. The uncontrallable's fit into the universe's flow it's will, its harmony.

5. I believe there’s more than just a brain, which is why science can’t come up with a proven and direct answer to consciousness.

I’m too tired. This’ll be edited later. If you still don’t understand, I might have to create a Doc exclusively describing every key point used to debunk this determinism-ish belief you have.

Let me explain.

Who you are is only defined by two things: your genes and your past. Which one did you choose?

Free will is like chance; it does not exist. Every choice you make is the result of those genes and your past. You can't do anything about it. There is NOTHING you can ever do to change this.

In a way, we are all undergoing our lives, reacting to situations we never chose in a way we didn't choose either.

If someone came to know your genes and your past, he could know how you would react to any kind of situation. Maybe it will be the case one day?

This is only a preface to a long thread I will do on this subject. Very depressing ngl

• WTF

Let me explain.

Technically the present is at all the times the past, so me writing this happened in the past for both me and u 🤔

• +1
you can change yourself but never your past

• +1

Let me explain.

Cope
You can change your reality by altering your thoughts
Facts even quantum physics has proven this
Read Neville godard

• Hmm...
Ok but wtf do you mean by past? All your life leading up to now? So you had control over your past, you’re saying you have no control over your life and it’s all genes and past but you choose your past

shit thrad

• Woah
There is no "law of nature" and even is it was the case, do you think humans has been following it for the past... idk... 2000 years?
the laws of nature are how humans describe the world works. humans can't follow laws of nature like normal laws. you follow it by default. for example the standard model of physics. there are also laws of nature that haven't been described by humans, but they exist regardless. even before there were any humans the laws of nature still applied, because otherwise humans wouldn't have came into existence.

• +1
Low IQ

• JFL
the laws of nature are how humans describe the world works. humans can't follow laws of nature like normal laws. you follow it by default. for example the standard model of physics. there are also laws of nature that haven't been described by humans, but they exist regardless. even before there were any humans the laws of nature still applied, because otherwise humans wouldn't have came into existence.
We may find a way to stop following way one day who know

Ok but wtf do you mean by past? All your life leading up to now? So you had control over your past, you’re saying you have no control over your life and it’s all genes and past but you choose your past
you choose nothing. No even your past

No one. I would like to explain it to you more but i slept very bad it dont have the will to do so
Ok, but imo your past is just a collection of your choices

Let me explain.

Tales from a retarded nigger that reads fanfics of his favourite anime.

• JFL
But the major problem we face as a capitalist society is thinking that desire= happiness. Capitalism does not benefit anyone. Everyone is slave of his own desire, which cant be fullfiled

I think happiness is a balance between desire (= dopamine) and detachment (= serotonin). If we always desire, we will never be satisfied. But if we are always detached, we will also never be satisfied because we'd just be programmed to do things without imagination or wonder. Desire is like the fire that sparks us to wonder, take action and gives us direction, while detachment from the outcome will help us be more present and focus on the process. This will help us decide if our desires are fulfilling or not. You need both of them to be happy.

• +1
just za warudo bro and get beaten by an edgy delinquent

Let me explain.

water is super wet

When the universe was created, aka big bang, certian actions happened. Those actions had their reactions, newtons law water for highiqcels. The reactions caused more reactions causing more and more reactions. Fast forward to now the solar system is created life emerges on earth mitochondian and simple cells work together to form better cells, organisms become multicellular, fish leave water, dinosaurs go extinct, we evolve, ur parents have sex, you are born and ur life continues. All reactions to previous actions. This means that if we had a computer strong enough to compute every atoms movement and everything that happened in the universe till now we can predict the future word by word atom by atom, meaning that we all lack free will. Even ur thoughts are neurons firing or some shit I dont know biology but it is also reactions caused by actions, a chain reaction.

TLDR: the universe is a chain reaction and ur future is predetermined.

• +1
When the universe was created, aka big bang, certian actions happened. Those actions had their reactions, newtons law water for highiqcels. The reactions caused more reactions causing more and more reactions. Fast forward to now the solar system is created life emerges on earth mitochondian and simple cells work together to form better cells, organisms become multicellular, fish leave water, dinosaurs go extinct, we evolve, ur parents have sex, you are born and ur life continues. All reactions to previous actions. This means that if we had a computer strong enough to compute every atoms movement and everything that happened in the universe till now we can predict the future word by word atom by atom, meaning that we all lack free will. Even ur thoughts are neurons firing or some shit I dont know biology but it is also reactions caused by actions, a chain reaction.

TLDR: the universe is a chain reaction and ur future is predetermined.
excatly. Its what i wanted to say but you explained it better than me

Let me explain.

dnr

• WTF

Let me explain.

Retarded thread, If you really want to know what defines you right now is your childhood. But if you find a way to grow out of it you should be fine.

@Magnum Opus
Bro when he’ll anderstand that "caused" and "get" isnt the same thing :feelswah:

water Id make an even stronger claim than you which is that free will will never exist so long that reality is predetermined, everything event follows the very previous one like a set of dominos.

• +1
Nigga how old and easily impressed do you have to be to consider this "no free will" crap a ropefuel, fucking twelve? On a serious note, if it seriously depresses you now you probably won't give a shit in a couple years, you'll be like "yeah, free will is an illusion, so? What does it even change", you'll get over it. Happened to me
Also dnr, only read a couple sentences, completely and utterly over for lowattentionspancels like me

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
@Magnum Opus
Bro when he’ll anderstand that "caused" and "get" isnt the same thing :feelswah:
You're a fucking retard, can't even get your OP point across properly, and in this context if you say your genes determine your behaviour, and you also say that you get them from your ancestors, obviously your ancestors indirectly influenced your behaviour you fucking primate. Kill yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and DelonLover1999
You're a fucking retard, can't even get your OP point across properly, and in this context if you say your genes determine your behaviour, and you also say that you get them from your ancestors, obviously your ancestors indirectly influenced your behaviour you fucking primate. Kill yourself
Take 2 phrase out of context theory. ( the contradiction is already in the first phrase : Our decisions arent caused by our "ancestrors" but by your "GENES". Show how dumb you are ) and you know why ? Because the guy i was talking to believe that ancestors could act on your descisions in others ways than genes. Next time, read everything. Hope this help ! ( first user on my ignore list congrats btw ! )

Take 2 phrase out of context theory. ( the contradiction is already in the first phrase : Our decisions arent caused by our "ancestrors" but by your "GENES". Show how dumb you are ) and you know why ? Because the guy i was talking to believe that ancestors could act on your descisions in others ways than genes. Next time, read everything. Hope this help ! ( first user on my ignore list congrats btw ! )
How can someone be this insentient?

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
damn u retards just take drugs and make online fraud fucking rotters

How can someone be this insentient?
Wdym? Idk if i want to know tho its probably another insult. Btw i did bought the game. Did not received it yet i will keep you updated like i said