You wouldn't happen to know your testosterone levels, would you?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Soon I'm probably gonna have to get my testosterone levels checked, I'm afraid they're very low due to lack of sleep and being born with a woman's digit ratio. But if they are low, I wanna know what normal/ideal testosterone levels look like. Maybe some of you in the process of looksmaxxing have done that for yourselves and can show me what good testosterone looks like?

Some of you must at least have a man's digit ratio. If you do, and you also know your testosterone levels, let me know.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, kobecel and badromance
Im getting mine checked next week.
Normal is from 300 to 1000

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
  • +1
Reactions: badromance
Having mine checked aswell atm Im preety sure they will be awfully low

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin and kobecel
I’m 15 and with 857 so I’m low T for my age but I also had surgery done a few days before I had it tested

Mine was 885ng/DL at 1pm.

That was 4 months after a steroid cycle.

What’s the importance of having it checked? I never got this dick measuring contest over some shit like T level lol

What’s the importance of having it checked? I never got this dick measuring contest over some shit like T level lol

Because the forum is full of teenagers who think stuff like this matters.

Back in reality, if your dick gets hard when you need it to, you have a healthy sex drive, and you're not growing a pair of tits, your T levels are perfectly adequate for the real world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Zeta ascended, zobri and 13 others

Back in the real world, if your dick gets hard when you need it to, you have a healthy sex drive, and you're not growing a pair of tits, your T levels are perfectly adequate for the real world

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Back in the real world, if your dick gets hard when you need it to, you have a healthy sex drive, and you're not growing a pair of tits, your T levels are perfectly adequate for the real world
Keep coping you twink faggot

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Extra Chromosome, mrdolphin and 3 others
I went to some lab in Asia last year and had a Testosterone test because it was cheap, i wasn't relaly bothered at the time.. This my result..
Seems pretty normal? I have no idea of interpreting this.. I'm 33yo btw.

vc1TmIH.jpg

• +1
anything below 800 is terrible for a young male
I will inject ASAP if I have it

• +1
350 being normal doesn't mean it's good tho. Even if the doctor says 300 is normal, it is still much lower than most guys in their prime.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Soon I'm probably gonna have to get my testosterone levels checked, I'm afraid they're very low due to lack of sleep and being born with a woman's digit ratio. But if they are low, I wanna know what normal/ideal testosterone levels look like. Maybe some of you in the process of looksmaxxing have done that for yourselves and can show me what good testosterone looks like?

Some of you must at least have a man's digit ratio. If you do, and you also know your testosterone levels, let me know.
digit ratio is based on prenatal testosterone, not your current test level. in fact, a lot of things are based on prenatal testosterone, like wiener size. just time travel and do a prenatal roid cycle theory

Lots of stupid questions here. Let's get the facts straight.
1) 2D:4D ratio is indicative ONLY of in utero exposure to testosterone at a very specific time point when digit growth/inhibition is influenced by test/estrogen ratio. It has ZERO, I repeat ZERO correlation with adult testosterone levels.

2) Normal testosterone levels range from 300-1000ng/dL depending on the lab. Ideal level within this physiological range does NOT exist as some men will experience mild symptoms of hypogonadism at 300ng while others (with superior androgen sensitivity) will feel extremely high energy at this level and be lean and strong. Genetics is in fact a bitch.

3) Test levels dont get depressed more than 10-15% with sleep deprivation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, thecel, FrothySolutions and 4 others
Mine is hovering between 300 and 400 ng/dL. Borderline low T :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: thecel and kobecel

Is this true? I've seen studies that say up to 60%, especially if the deprivation is longer term.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and kobecel
1) 2D:4D ratio is indicative ONLY of in utero exposure to testosterone at a very specific time point when digit growth/inhibition is influenced by test/estrogen ratio. It has ZERO, I repeat ZERO correlation with adult testosterone levels.

2) Normal testosterone levels range from 300-1000ng/dL depending on the lab. Ideal level within this physiological range does NOT exist as some men will experience mild symptoms of hypogonadism at 300ng while others (with superior androgen sensitivity) will feel extremely high energy at this level and be lean and strong. Genetics is in fact a bitch.

I blasting roids, nigger

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
Fucking hell. Got my blood test results and my test is 576. Kinda dissapointed tbh :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Thanks for the facts doc.

I need to check my T it might be low because I’m emotional and sensitive this month for some reason

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Aribbaa and kobecel
going to test soon srs

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
Just fucking lol half the site is low t srs

• +1
Reactions: Coping
That's definitely low
Inject t
Legit I should inject. I thought my T levels would be around 700 because I gain muscle easily but also lose fat very easily. Plus im always energetic I basically have 0 low T symptoms

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Legit I should inject. I thought my T levels would be around 700 because I gain muscle easily but also lose fat very easily. Plus im always energetic I basically have 0 low T symptoms
If you're not experiencing low t symptoms then you don't need to inject
You probably have more androgen receptors

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT
If you're not experiencing low t then you don't need to inject
You probably have more androgen receptors
Is 576 ng/dl rly considered to be low T? Im 17 and late bloomer

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Is 576 ng/dl rly considered to be low T? Im 17 and late bloomer
Sure the ranges may say 200-1000.
But deep down we know it is low.
As drtony said, it is all genetics so the levels don't matter as long as you are functioning well within that interval.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson and Extra Chromosome

How much do you pay for the testestorone test? My doc wants 30 euro

Last edited: