You'll never live gymmaxxed "aesthetic" lifestyle if you were not VERY lean/shredded to begin with

High Cortisol Chad

High Cortisol Chad

Diamond
Do you dream of becoming an aesthetic god like these guys?

Most likely it will never happen. You may take steroids but arguably the amount of muscle required is less of a problem than your body fat % set-point. I can instantly tell if a skinny guy has the potential to become aesthetic and be able to maintain it/live comfortably with it. It's about what is your starting, just normal every day, without dieting and training, body fat %. Here is what I mean by great potential for it:

T1
T2
T3
T4
T6
T7
T8
T9
T10
T14

Gymmaxxed, shredded "aesthetic" guys were always very lean. If you are not very lean to begin with, before even starting a diet/gym, it's over for you. While you may starve yourself and temporarily get to their bf% just to constantly have to count every single calorie, be miserable, irritable, low energy, cold all the time, constantly fighting increased cravings for food... They have that lean phenotype naturally, were just born like that.

Here is what I mean by not a great potential, many teenagers start with something like this:

Screenshot 2024 04 03 at 23 30 00 Mam sylwetke skinny fat jak z pic rel co najlepiej z tym zro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegoat, 5.5psl, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: buflek
brutal, dinitrophenol btw

brutal, dinitrophenol btw
"Cataracts can form, causing a permanent loss of vision in days to months of usage, and permanent deafness has also been reported"

Gl

"Cataracts can form, causing a permanent loss of vision in days to months of usage, and permanent deafness has also been reported"

Gl
it just raises tdee, %0 of dnp users reported vision loss or deafness

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and High Cortisol Chad
Do you dream of becoming an aesthetic god like these guys?

Most likely it will never happen. You may take steroids but arguably the amount of muscle required is less of a problem than your body fat % set-point. I can instantly tell if a skinny guy has the potential to become aesthetic and be able to maintain it/live comfortably with it. It's about what is your starting, just normal every day, without dieting and training, body fat %. Here is what I mean by great potential for it:

View attachment 2836640View attachment 2836641View attachment 2836643View attachment 2836644View attachment 2836646View attachment 2836648View attachment 2836649View attachment 2836650View attachment 2836651View attachment 2836652

Gymmaxxed, shredded "aesthetic" guys were always very lean. If you are not very lean to begin with, before even starting a diet/gym, it's over for you. While you may starve yourself and temporarily get to their bf% just to constantly have to count every single calorie, be miserable, irritable, low energy, cold all the time, constantly fighting increased cravings for food... They have that lean phenotype naturally, were just born like that.

Here is what I mean by not a great potential, many teenagers start with something like this:

View attachment 2836713

Water. Its hard for be to bulk but thankfully i bulked up. I feel the best when im lean af. I dont even count calories once I reach my bf % goal. I just instinctively eat and never gain fat.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
i've seen some fat guys ascend to being aesthetic

Water. Its hard for be to bulk but thankfully i bulked up. I feel the best when im lean af. I dont even count calories once I reach my bf % goal. I just instinctively eat and never gain fat.
Lucky bitch, fuck you kill yourself

OP said you can use steroids and achieve, but natty you cant without feeling like shit all the time while the other guys like zyzz and jeff seid david laid feel good when lean

And is he maintaining it long-term? Many guys can get there as a challenge, but they get fat again shortly after.
OP said you can use steroids and achieve, but natty you cant without feeling like shit all the time while the other guys like zyzz and jeff seid david laid feel good when lean
What I mean is that you can gain a good amount of muscle with steroids but they don't change your bf% set-point much. Plenty of bloated roidcels that have enough muscle, would like to be aesthetic, but simply can't maintain low body fat, even with steroids

And is he maintaining it long-term? Many guys can get there as a challenge, but they get fat again shortly after.

What I mean is that you can gain a good amount of muscle with steroids but they don't change your bf% set-point much. Plenty of bloated roidcels that have enough muscle, would like to be aesthetic, but simply can't maintain low body fat, even with steroids
Thats why I cruise on clenbuterol

Yeah you need a top tier face naturally wide clavicles and top tier muscle insertions.
All genetics

Chuj kurwa nie czytam tego

Based on your post, do you believe I have potential? This was me at 17 years old
93416EA5 6622 467A 862F 24C2530B639A

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad