Youngcel following in ER footsteps

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope

This kid already knows the way through life.

"No wonder I can't get a girlfriend", glimpse initial BP realizations (different part)

I like smart guys teehee

Those words would never come out of his mouth if he was good looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and Insomniac
JFL at talking down to a certified genius.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and IceCutter
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, androidcel, Insomniac and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Dude420
he should go Er

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and Insomniac
> r/prequelmemes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Insomniac, kobecel and 1 other person
It’s over.

The fact that geniuses like Tesla and Newton died virgins is proof that foids are defective and deserve no rights tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Aids!, The Dude Abides and 9 others
Lost it at the little rascals voice

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 656
The fact that geniuses like Tesla and Newton died virgins is proof that foids are defective and deserve no rights tbh
Pretty sure Newton's virginity was self-inflicted

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter, kobecel and Insomniac
t. foid

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Why? Because they don't use their bodies as an reward for being obsessed with science?

Foid presence lowers a man's IQ

• Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Why? Because they don't use their bodies as an reward for being obsessed with science?
Because they would rather be raped by criminals like Jeremy Meeks and Ted Bundy than even speak to a smart incel.

Not saying I’m smart btw. Just that smart incels aren't at all attractive to foids.

• +1
Reactions: Aids!, Dude420, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Because they would rather be raped by criminals like Jeremy Meeks and Ted Bundy than even speak to a smart incel.

Not saying I’m smart btw. Just that smart incels aren't at all attractive to foids.
Yeah but thats their nature. Its like our sexual preference for big boobs. We can't change that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah but thats their nature. Its like our sexual preference for big boobs. We can't change that.
Tbh yeah 99% of us would rather talk to Candice Swanepoel than some 150 IQ stemcel chick

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and gaymidget
Big TitsThe ugliest possible form for a female's breasts to take at any age, yet which the majority of the male population seems to hunger for. This leads to girls with perfect, elegant little breasts to ruin them with enlargement.

The worst fucking trend in Western aesthetics ever.

'Look at me! My big tits are so huge and swollen and so fucking ugly like orange rotten melons that I know you're gonna love them!'
'That's great, honey. I want a divorce, you cow.'

by Kyle Lees January 21, 2006

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adrenocrhome, The Dude Abides, Insomniac and 2 others
Big TitsThe ugliest possible form for a female's breasts to take at any age, yet which the majority of the male population seems to hunger for. This leads to girls with perfect, elegant little breasts to ruin them with enlargement.

The worst fucking trend in Western aesthetics ever.

'Look at me! My big tits are so huge and swollen and so fucking ugly like orange rotten melons that I know you're gonna love them!'
'That's great, honey. I want a divorce, you cow.'

by Kyle Lees January 21, 2006
Big tits was probably a bad example, like them moderately big. But I think we can all agree that we like slim women with a big ass and a beautiful face. Should we fuck mother Theresa because she was a good human being?

• +1
Reactions: adrenocrhome, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 1 other person
autism

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Ritalincel, Insomniac and 1 other person
smart incel = seen as dumb

homeless retard chad that wears rags = seen as smart

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Demir, Insomniac and 2 others
yeah we have to herd them with an iron fist in order to encourage intelligent men to pursue careers that will further society as opposed to showering only the good looking ones in endless admiration because of how they were born. The only natural consequence of that is that the genetic underclass get sick of it and drop out as they're not receiving any fruits for their labor and those that are born genetically gifted get used to not having to work or contribute

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Deleted member 656 and Insomniac
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656