“Your biggest financial mistake was not buying a house at the age of 6”

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
JFL at these fake Instagram guru scammers riding on a leased 2nd hand Ferrari near the palm island of Abu Dhabi talking in habibi while they say how they here living rn after retiring at age 15 by YouTube marketing or whatever. While that trip actually been sponsored by leaching money from their grandma’s life insurance while she on her death bed ong. They won’t make you rich you dumb cuck. They out here to make themselves rich, not you.

There is no legit way to just make money

You are destined to fail like the human born in this unfair world you are. You gotta hop on the rat race, follow the crowd, be a slave that works for this society. Now this theory comes with exceptions ofc but that’s 0.0001%

Good luck risking for it

You are fucked anyways, it’s your choice to either enjoy it or moan in pain.

Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, forevergymcelling, capybara and 7 others
just give up before trying theory

• +1
Reactions: capybara
Yeah I agree, the whole "Make Money Online" bullshit has gotten completely out of hand. Idk why people keep giving these 18 year old scammers money. How the fuck do you think some teenager or early 20s guy has enough success in business to sell info products.

On the other hand, I've used YouTube & Udemy to learn all the skills I use in running my business. E-Learning is legit, I've learned 100x more useful information paying $200/year on Udemy and from free YouTube videos than I did paying (or my Dad paying) $40k for College.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, capybara, Deleted member 14392 and 6 others
Sell shit on ebay. It takes so little work. A lot of the work is fun. You never have to worry about retiring because of how little work it is. One of the best jobs ever and it changed my life. I went from literal NEET destined to be poorcel for the rest of my life to not that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: capybara, poopoohead and Crusile
Not everyone can be a millionaire, and people need to understand this

• +1
Reactions: capybara and poopoohead
Not everyone can be a millionaire, and people need to understand this
And even if they did, money then would have no value

I've learned 100x more useful information paying $200/year on Udemy and from free YouTube videos than I did paying (or my Dad paying) $40k for College.
Mirin your thirst for knowledge but “a degree” (as cucked as it is) holds a value of its own till today and we can’t change that. You can have all the skills in the world but still get rejected for not having a degree by companies. It’s not right but it is true.

Watch the trailer of The Suits on Netflix for reference, you’ll get to know what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Sell shit on ebay. It takes so little work. A lot of the work is fun. You never have to worry about retiring because of how little work it is. One of the best jobs ever and it changed my life. I went from literal NEET destined to be poorcel for the rest of my life to not that.
selling what?

• +1
Reactions: capybara
And even if they did, money then would have no value

Mirin your thirst for knowledge but “a degree” (as cucked as it is) holds a value of its own till today and we can’t change that. You can have all the skills in the world but still get rejected for not having a degree by companies. It’s not right but it is true.

Watch the trailer of The Suits on Netflix for reference, you’ll get to know what I mean.
I don't watch TV. Who wants to work for someone else? My degree got me a job working for Google out of college, but is absolutely useless in my business.

selling what?
I'm not going to tell you what I sell, but I could give you some ideas, like buy fashion from drouot.com, either ship to US or have it delivered to a storage service (which is like $20 a month) and then either have them ship it or go pick it up with the airline miles you've accumulated from buying the stuff. I haven't really looked into it much, but they sell so much fashion. There's no way there aren't huge deals. You need to find out what sorts of things the French don't give a shit about at all that Americans or Chinese (there are a lot of wealthy Chinese people on ebay) really value. Or do it with women's purses. I made $1000 the first time I tried to flip a purse, but never explored it further than that.

You can pretty much sell anything, though.

Made my 10 bucks to 100$ through betting, gonna aim to make it to 500$ next 😎. Can’t catch me lacking you incel :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Look out the window, what do I see?
A couple yachts, they got some thots that trot the seven seas
Got CCs and Louis Vs out of every season
Card me please, Forgis make 'em stop breathin'

• +1
Agree with it yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. Very true 🚬🚬🚬🚬

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog