your country will never be developed and rich until the women are whores

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
slutty behavior being normalized is the reward to women for being good wage slaves like men

if your women can't be go outside dressed like this freely your country is not competitive

i mean actually sluts that sleep with men for fun culture and hobby and not for money because they have no economic opportunities

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Primalsplit, humanoidsub7 and 14 others
@SecularIslamist trad women are economically disgust

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and SecularIslamist
Mirin the UKcels who get to smash chunky chav sluts like this.
IMG 5108
IMG 5109

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Ricky212 and 9 others
if your women can't be go outside dressed like this freely your country is not competitive

Sub-saharan world dominance when?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 52625 and 2 others
South Korea is an exception to this

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
retarded thread UAE is more developed than europe now

fucking children on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, datboijj, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
retarded thread UAE is more developed than europe now

fucking children on this forum
retard UAE is filled with sluts and foreigners, jfl at your logic, they aren't a sharia country especially not dubai, abu dhabi, etc

with 9 million and just a tax haven

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 32285

Was just watching this.

67% of Korean women use birth control also

I means that like a clubbing street and compared to the EU they’re still more modestly dressed, plus some of them are foreigners too. No way it’s even close to 67% jfl, I can tell from experience. Here it says 17% on birth control.

IMG 9296

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
There are many shitholes where women also dress like whores...

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and humanoidsub7
There are many shitholes where women also dress like whores...

Didn't say it would develop a country, these women are functionally prostitutes btw see the last sentence of this thread
I means that like a clubbing street and compared to the EU they’re still more modestly dressed, plus some of them are foreigners too. No way it’s even close to 67% jfl, I can tell from experience. Here it says 17% on birth control.

View attachment 2599531
Yeah tbh Koreans don't strike me as giga whores like the Japanese but I still think they're probably sluttier than majority of Latam unironically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Gonthar
Manchestaaarrrrrr

My home city is full of degenerate whores I need to fuck one before I turn 19

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Corleone and Deleted member 18522
Manchestaaarrrrrr

My home city is full of degenerate whores I need to fuck one before I turn 19
you're a jb? jfl i csn go to jail for sendung you p0rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and flippasav
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 18522
Why are british women so ugly? Also why those females look so uncannily slavic, strange, this is not how germanic people look on average. At least in Germany people arent such subhumans

Tell that to nazi germany

Most women work low end jobs
It’s the people before them who created prosperity. The new generation is destroying it since everyone becomes a neet because they don’t get a wife

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, 1966Ford, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others

Was just watching this.

67% of Korean women use birth control also

These Korean sluts fog lookswise and fashionwise those briton subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

It’s the people before them who created prosperity. The new generation is destroying it since everyone becomes a neet because they don’t get a wife
Nazi Germany became rich only solely due to slave work that Jews and slavs were forced to do. If not for German Jews Germany under hitler would be arabian tier destitude shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford and Deleted member 18522
Sluts are disgusting tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Nazi Germany became rich only solely due to slave work that Jews and slavs were forced to do. If not for German Jews Germany under hitler would be arabian tier destitude shithole
Cope cuck. It were the German people Americans stole 2000 German nazi scientists

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person

nazi germany was a poor shithole

not to mention germany was already a developed industrial and emancipated country when hitler did hes retarded policies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Deleted member 32285
They look like street walking hookers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and the BULL
Every ethnic ever thinks like this

Ugly dinosaurs lmao Italian nightlife Is 1000x better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and autistic_tendencies
Ugly dinosaurs lmao Italian nightlife Is 1000x better
the italian birds are bad af i love to give them dick and drink with them

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and the BULL
Then why you post those British abominations. Dinosaurs with 100 kilos legs and retruded faces jfl

They are chad only so I don’t care

Then why you post those British abominations. Dinosaurs with 100 kilos legs and retruded faces jfl
its not a coomer muh dick thread. italian girls arent this slutty dressing or acting

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Cope cuck. It were the German people Americans stole 2000 German nazi scientists

not to mention germany was already a developed industrial and emancipated country when hitler did hes retarded policies
Nazi Germany became a developed country only due to taking many loans from American and Jewish banks, Hitler didnt have an idea how to repay for them so he decided to declare war on the so called "world Jewery". If not for Jews Germany wouldnt even be able to expand its army in the first place thus not being able to achieve anything of substance at all. Be thankfull to Jews that your country is wealthy and developed in the first place. We Jews help everyone but noone is ever showing showing us gratitude in any form. You are just jealous of Jewish work ethics and how tremendous success we have achieved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others

Nazis created the strongest country in the world. You’re retarded. Most developments were when nazis had power

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Deleted member 6128
Nazi Germany became a developed country only due to taking many loans from American and Jewish banks, Hitler didnt have an idea how to repay for them so he decided to declare war on the so called "world Jewery". If not for Jews Germany wouldnt even be able to expand its army in the first place thus not being able to achieve anything of substance at all. Be thankfull to Jews that your country is wealthy and developed in the first place. We Jews help everyone but noone is ever showing showing us gratitude in any form. You are just jealous of Jewish work ethics and how tremendous success we have achieved
Nice conspiracy theory. Germany was build on the back of the German people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 32285
Nice conspiracy theory. Germany was build on the back of the German people
German people are lazy peasants that only care about short term pleasures such as drinking and sex. Your nation is pathetic. The two greatest nations on earth (USA and Israel) were built by Jews. We Jews are hard working people while your kind is full of stealers and liars

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 18522
German people are lazy peasants that only care about short term pleasures such as drinking and sex. Your nation is pathetic. The two greatest nations on earth (USA and Israel) were built by Jews. We Jews are hard working people while your kind is full of stealers and liars
German scientists developed USA

Germany was stronger than USA in 1vs1 in ww2. It took 2 superpowers to defeat nazi germany

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 32285
German scientists developed USA

Germany was stronger than USA in 1vs1 in ww2. It took 2 superpowers to defeat nazi germany
Those conspiracy theories are just straight up inept. Im afraid you are in an urgent need of psychiatrist visit as you show symptoms of shizophrenic thought distortion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford and Deleted member 18522
Nazis created the strongest country in the world. You’re retarded. Most developments were when nazis had power
meanwhile who defeated the nazis

IMG 2350

IMG 2348

imagine being a nazi racist edge lord solider getting head shotted by feminist soivet jewish ukrainian stacies

Russians were canon fooder it’s the winter that killed the tanks and German weapons. Also the allies sent billions to aid sovjets so they can build an infinite amount of tanks
cope either america or the ussr could have 1v1ed germany

cope either america or the ussr could have 1v1ed germany
U know nothing if you actually believe this. Every expert says Germany was the strongest single power despite having so few population compared to other super powers

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
U know nothing if you actually believe this. Every expert says Germany was the strongest single power despite having so few population compared to other super powers
hitler sucker punched ussr and still lost at stalingrad kursk leningard etc before lend lease even comes online

usa mogged nazi germany too obviously could habe nuked berlin into the dirt

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, 1966Ford and Deleted member 6128
they're ugly asf
italian men are also small and dark skin looking @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I told u already why the allies won u coping untermensch
standardcel

it all checks out :feelskek: ^ @Primalsplit @5.5psl @klip11 @Kamui @twilight @Vermilioncore

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
tbh if we had the chance to slay some of these sluts whenever we wanted we wouldn't be complaining

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212