Your Defeatist Mentality is What's Keeping You a Loser

D

Deleted member 61307

Diamond
Playing the victim is comfortable. It’s easy to whine about how this mythical 'Chad' seems to have it all, putting in minimal effort while you struggle. This mindset just locks you into a cage of helplessness, where all you do is complain.

Snap out of it and take some responsibility for your life. Things go wrong, life’s tough, and sure, it’s not in any way fair. But sitting around moping about it isn’t going to change a thing. You need to grab life by the horns and wrestle it into submission. Stop autistically obsessing over things you can’t change. Focus on what you can influence and start making moves. A lot of you are stuck in a childish mindset, mostly because modern times have made it too easy for you to act like bitches.

It's about shifting from a reactive to a proactive mindset, where you are the architect of your own life.

Remember, the world owes none of us anything; it's up to each individual to create their own success and happiness. Let go of the notion that life must be fair, and instead, embrace the challenge of creating your own path.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject, mogre, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
ChatGPT does motivational speeches now?

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, CarrotMaxxer, LancasteR and 1 other person
ChatGPT does motivational speeches now?
you spend most of your life focused on gaining virtual reputation on an obscure online forum, so I don't expect you to understand anything about creating something in the real world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, |Daddy_Zygos| and ascension
you spend most of your life focused on gaining virtual reputation on an obscure online forum, so I don't expect you to understand anything about creating something in the real world

@Crisick Get a load of this projection haha.

I'm highly educated and work a well paying corporate job. You focus on trying to motivate incels on the obscure forums though (y)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
are you bragging about being a slave?

How am I a slave? I literally get paid to sit at my PC and shitpost here all day :feelsgood:

• So Sad
You focus on trying to motivate incels on the obscure forums though (y)
I do it for myself, not for others. As I said, not something you could ever understand. Wish you the best

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
how old are you please tell me lol

• So Sad
Reality check: nobody is owed anything
Just lol at you if you have to type out a thread for this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 61307
time 2 delete

OP is unironically right
there's very few people for whom it's truly over no matter what they do

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
OP is unironically right
there's very few people for whom it's truly over no matter what they do
yeah this OP is 100% right
I'm only here again because I had been on a downward spiral and wanted to be miserable and depressed and rot and this place is the closest thing to lookism(besides bookism but fuck that place)

• JFL
Reactions: mogre
I also have artistic impulses, these types of environments are mental shit for people like that, you should take a break or you will never have motivation for those things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back