Your dumb if you live in New York City

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It’s just sad really. First of all I’m not even from NY in fact I’m not even American at all.
I live in NW UK. Lately online news saying the rent is EXTREMELY high with like 2,500 a month for a box. Picture this: At around $3,500 per month ($42,000 per year, or the same cost of private adoption in the U.S.) you are granted the honor of a 450-square foot, one-bedroom apartment in Manhattan.

Everybody is so super busy and important that you will never enjoy quality time in a group of six. People don’t enjoy doing shit NOBODY IS HAVING SEX OR FUN. PURE NARCISSISTIC WORKAHOLICS WHO ARE INSANELY BLACKPILLED. Hot women would likely falsely accuse you of rape because that is how much of a shithole it really is…

Trash and fucking rats everywhere…

The architecture looks fucking grim…

So where do I prefer living is a UKcel? That would be Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Dallas (HUGE FUCKING HOUSES THAT ARE CHEAP AF ESPECIALLY IN THE OUTER SUBURBS), Melbourne.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, thereallegend and Xangsane
Btw House>Apartment

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 28904
Jew York City

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 29786, FoolOfAGook and 1 other person
miami is just a jerk off fest for who can spend more money in a club.

dubai is a shithole with nothing. not even fun people.

singapore -- u own ur house only for 99 years and then over. its also a bland city tbh. good for families and safety i guess. i used to live there

dallas sounds good

melbourne is in australia

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscensionMan98 and flippasav
miami is just a jerk off fest for who can spend more money in a club.

dubai is a shithole with nothing. not even fun people.

singapore -- u own ur house only for 99 years and then over. its also a bland city tbh. good for families and safety i guess. i used to live there

dallas sounds good

melbourne is in australia
Fr Miami is like a sex city. Every house or apartment is like you are on holiday.
Singapore really is not bad
Dallas has huge affordable homes
Melbourne is just Melbourne I guess nothing special?

Singapore really is not bad
i used to live there. its not bad. how do i put it... its not fun either. like its neutral. nothing super exciting or something. people are kinda autistic there. some people are chill but thats very rare

Fr Miami is like a sex city. Every house or apartment is like you are on holiday.
so why would u wanna live there

Dallas has huge affordable homes
ye

Melbourne is just Melbourne I guess nothing special?
its cool cuz it has some lookismers

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
i used to live there. its not bad. how do i put it... its not fun either. like its neutral. nothing super exciting or something. people are kinda autistic there. some people are chill but thats very rare

so why would u wanna live there

ye

its cool cuz it has some lookismers
Looks like you have had a great live going here and there. You travel mog me I have only been to 4 countries. How old are you?

Looks like you have had a great live going here and there. You travel mog me I have only been to 4 countries. How old are you?
im 19

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, chadmanlet04, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
I thought you said you lived in NYC and wanted to move out
no i dont live in new york city

i wanted to from june 2022- april 2023, not anymore though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
no i dont live in new york city

i wanted to from june 2022- april 2023, not anymore though

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
It’s just sad really. First of all I’m not even from NY in fact I’m not even American at all.
I live in NW UK. Lately online news saying the rent is EXTREMELY high with like 2,500 a month for a box. Picture this: At around $3,500 per month ($42,000 per year, or the same cost of private adoption in the U.S.) you are granted the honor of a 450-square foot, one-bedroom apartment in Manhattan.

Everybody is so super busy and important that you will never enjoy quality time in a group of six. People don’t enjoy doing shit NOBODY IS HAVING SEX OR FUN. PURE NARCISSISTIC WORKAHOLICS WHO ARE INSANELY BLACKPILLED. Hot women would likely falsely accuse you of rape because that is how much of a shithole it really is…

Trash and fucking rats everywhere…

The architecture looks fucking grim…

So where do I prefer living is a UKcel? That would be Miami, Dubai, Singapore, Dallas (HUGE FUCKING HOUSES THAT ARE CHEAP AF ESPECIALLY IN THE OUTER SUBURBS), Melbourne.
It depends on the type of women you want to pursue .

Whats ur type of women u want, cause Dallas and Miami got lot of latina foids not many white foids

• +1
It depends on the type of women you want to pursue .

Whats ur type of women u want, cause Dallas and Miami got lot of latina foids not many white foids
That would be fine for me

I can easily make 2x what your UK poorfag salary gets as a McDonald's flipper, you fucking britbong retard

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Cidre enjoyer, Myth and 4 others
I can easily make 2x what your UK poorfag salary gets as a McDonald's flipper, you fucking britbong retard
Cope harder u low life faggot, I am a young entrepreneur who makes 4k a month which I absolutely shit on you. I salary mog u to death. Keep staying depressed in New York

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Cope harder u low life faggot, I am a young entrepreneur who makes 4k a month which I absolutely shit on you. I salary mog u to death. Keep staying depressed in New York
After taxes, what do you have? Nothing.
Even shoe shiners here make well over 6 figures you idiot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and flippasav
After taxes, what do you have? Nothing.
Even shoe shiners here make well over 6 figures you idiot.

Which shows how much of a shithole it is. Someone living in a 4 to 2 metre box flat could buy a mil apartment on the centre of Miami.

In order to get paid a lot you must have a shit job

Not only that If I make 4k a month online that adds on to 5k a month from me being a store manager where they sell designer clothes so that is a total of 9k a month I make. Talk about yourself…

Still if he earns that much, what do you do for a living? What colour is you Bugatti?

• +1
That would be fine for me
Denver has a bunch of cute white foids and latina foids. Lowest obesity rate in america.

Seattle is expensive like LA, but also lot of cute white and latina foids. Less entitled then rest of america. My friend lived their and said its one fo the few cities where men are able to consistently get their looks match and some cases more

If you live an hour from seattle you can get one bedrooms of 1400-1600/

Portland is pretty liberal. In the suburbs fairly affordable. Lot of cute white and latina foids, but mainly white. Similar to seattle. Lot fo free spirit hippie type foids, some of them hot.

Denver is also a good option. Least obesity city in america. But cost of living while less then seattle and Portland, its still expensive. Similar to Austin, but you would need to be like 45min to an hour from from downtown to find anything affordable. Most one bedroom rents would be like 1400-1600 range.

Dallas is pretty diverse. Reasonably low cost of living. Its like half white and half hispanic. As its right next to forth worth huge amount of people. Always tons too do .

Miami is also similar cost of living to LA. Lot of hot Brazilians and columbians live their. But also lot of black foids. Hardly any whites in the younger generation. Great if you want to live the beach lifestyle.

Alternatively you could do it for a more reasonable price at Orlando and Tampa. While their big cities you still have a more old cel population, so less demographic advantage in Florida. But the beach means very easy place to do pickup

Austin is pretty diverse, lot of cute white and hispanic foids. Also a increasing liberal hippie culture in certain areas. Lot of great places to hike and go to lakes. But its gotten pretty expensive

In terms of affordability, only Dallas would work. Austin would only work if you live near the outskirts like 30-50 minutes from Downtown , as its seen as massive rent increase due to everyone wanting to live their.

If you want cheap then midwest is their but their is not much to do, hence why its cheap .

Phoenix is also somewhat affordable but is deathly hot. Its the hottest city in america. Its seen a huge population increase and price increase recently.

Didnt mention LA as its very expensive and traffic is a nightmare. If you dislike New York for being a crowded shitbox then you would not like LA. Rents of 2k+ are fairly common their for one bedrooms. And no matter how far you go you won't really find good deals.

• +1
Denver has a bunch of cute white foids and latina foids. Lowest obesity rate in america.

Seattle is expensive like LA, but also lot of cute white and latina foids. Less entitled then rest of america. My friend lived their and said its one fo the few cities where men are able to consistently get their looks match and some cases more

If you live an hour from seattle you can get one bedrooms of 1400-1600/

Portland is pretty liberal. In the suburbs fairly affordable. Lot of cute white and latina foids, but mainly white. Similar to seattle. Lot fo free spirit hippie type foids, some of them hot.

Denver is also a good option. Least obesity city in america. But cost of living while less then seattle and Portland, its still expensive. Similar to Austin, but you would need to be like 45min to an hour from from downtown to find anything affordable. Most one bedroom rents would be like 1400-1600 range.

Dallas is pretty diverse. Reasonably low cost of living. Its like half white and half hispanic. As its right next to forth worth huge amount of people. Always tons too do .

Miami is also similar cost of living to LA. Lot of hot Brazilians and columbians live their. But also lot of black foids. Hardly any whites in the younger generation. Great if you want to live the beach lifestyle.

Alternatively you could do it for a more reasonable price at Orlando and Tampa. While their big cities you still have a more old cel population, so less demographic advantage in Florida. But the beach means very easy place to do pickup

Austin is pretty diverse, lot of cute white and hispanic foids. Also a increasing liberal hippie culture in certain areas. Lot of great places to hike and go to lakes. But its gotten pretty expensive

In terms of affordability, only Dallas would work. Austin would only work if you live near the outskirts like 30-50 minutes from Downtown , as its seen as massive rent increase due to everyone wanting to live their.

If you want cheap then midwest is their but their is not much to do, hence why its cheap .

Phoenix is also somewhat affordable but is deathly hot. Its the hottest city in america. Its seen a huge population increase and price increase recently.

Didnt mention LA as its very expensive and traffic is a nightmare. If you dislike New York for being a crowded shitbox then you would not like LA. Rents of 2k+ are fairly common their for one bedrooms. And no matter how far you go you won't really find good deals.
Bookmarked will defo read later but ok dude…

Which shows how much of a shithole it is. Someone living in a 4 to 2 metre box flat could buy a mil apartment on the centre of Miami.

Not only that If I make 4k a month online that adds on to 5k a month from me being a store manager where they sell designer clothes so that is a total of 9k a month I make. Talk about yourself…

Still if he earns that much, what do you do for a living? What colour is you Bugatti?
Brutal Money mog. Yea you money mog me. You outta teach me how to make some successful store. Would love to make some passive income stream.

As for your apartments what's your budget range, and what other ffactors do you look for in a city for living. And curious why would you want to come to america instead of travel maxxing in cheap countries like in eastern europe and South America if being remote is a option?

Being in america is gonna be more expensive and a lot more entitled fates like in the UK

• +1
Brutal Money mog. Yea you money mog me. You outta teach me how to make some successful store. Would love to make some passive income stream.

As for your apartments what's your budget range, and what other ffactors do you look for in a city for living. And curious why would you want to come to america instead of travel maxxing in cheap countries like in eastern europe and South America if being remote is a option?

Being in america is gonna be more expensive and a lot more entitled fates like in the UK
Not made a moneymaking and success post in a very long time. That is actually coming soon this week

• +1

UK poorfag wages, even taxi drivers used to make more than that before uber

You're so stupid, you can find reasonable rents outside Manhattan because it's not the only borrough, stop talking about a place you've never visited like you have live there, and every other city, you must buy a car to live there and sit in hours of traffic: tell me one other US city that isn't Chicago with a better metro system in the US than here

UK poorfag wages, even taxi drivers used to make more than that before uber
It's better to make 5k a month and not depend on the matrix with a set 9-5 schedule that requires one location vs make 9k in a set location and 9-5 job.

You're so stupid, you can find reasonable rents outside Manhattan because it's not the only borrough, stop talking about a place you've never visited like you have live there, and every other city, you must buy a car to live there and sit in hours of traffic: tell me one other US city that isn't Chicago with a better metro system in the US than here
he probably doesn't want to commute a long distance . To get anything reasonably affordable it's like a 1-1.5 hour commute which is insane

he probably doesn't want to commute a long distance . To get anything reasonably affordable it's like a 1-1.5 hour commute which is insane
I literally live in Queens, it takes me only 25 minutes to get into the city center by train. You can't do that in any other American city but here.

• +1
and I’m a warehouse worker

I literally live in Queens, it takes me only 25 minutes to get into the city center by train. You can't do that in any other American city but here.
going from the anus to the bowels efficiently still leaves you stuck in shit. meanwhile japan has efficient public transporation as well but you don't feel like wanting to take a flamethrower to everything around you.

• +1
i stayed at a hostel with shoebox rooms in NYC and they fucked like rabbits in their little rabbit holes

• +1
Wb NYC for university students?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back