Your femur, tibia and clavicles are not 100% closed at 18

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Although the leg bones may be 60-70% fused, it's still not closed, therefore height is possible. All those stories you hear about people getting growth spurts at age 18, 19, 20? yes it's because their growth plates aren't fused.

now the problem with this is that our body isn't producing the amount for us to be in growth spurt ranges

do with this information as you will

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, polishcel, IndraBC and 5 others
Kill_Jew

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 685
But there is a limit to how much you can heightmax then. About an inch or two.

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx and william
epic cope

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx, Achathin and androidcel
MrGlutton

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Arm growth plates are already closed at that point?

Wow thanks for the info doc

• JFL
Reactions: Xyzyzyx
theoretically no limit as long as you use an AI

have you grown any more?
Got measured at 6'0 recently, so maybe, I haven't confirmed this with my own measurement yet. Also I ran out of cash for the stack, I have money but im saving it for something much more important.
also this is WRONG they will eventually close, but you might be able to keep them open until early 30s depending on when you start.

• Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Currycellmate
Got measured at 6'0 recently, so maybe, I haven't confirmed this with my own measurement yet. Also I ran out of cash for the stack, I have money but im saving it for something much more important.

also this is WRONG they will eventually close, but you might be able to keep them open until early 30s depending on when you start.
so you've grown atleast 4-5 inches by heightmaxxing? impressive.

although I don't know why you'd even have anything else other than heightmaxxing as your main goal, good luck to you.

also about the growth plates..they'll eventually close as long as you don't crash your estrogen forever, you're right.

although I don't know why you'd even have anything else other than heightmaxxing as your main goal, good luck to you.

also about the growth plates..they'll eventually close as long as you don't crash your estrogen forever, you're right.

have you grown any more?
I hope you're fucking right. Also any studies where AI used for stopping Ossification ? And what do you do once you've achieved goal? Megadose McDonald's?

6'0 - 5'8.5 = 3.5 inches heightmaxxed, If it was a fucky measurement and I'm still 5'11.5 then its 3 inches heightmaxxed.

Heightmaxxing is a side goal for me, I made threads on only that because its the only thing I had relevant information on and I saw an interest for it in other threads. Orthodontic appliances are my main concern as of this moment.

If you "crash" it forever they will still close, I've seen this in an analysis on men with very deficient estrogen. All their growth plates closed, just at a much later time than normal. Do you have any evidence or reasoning that taking an AI would keep them open forever? From the work I've done that seems ridiculous.
I hope you're fucking right. Also any studies where AI used for stopping Ossification ? And what do you do once you've achieved goal? Megadose McDonald's?
HGH secretogouges, McDonald's is a good start but I don't think its potent enough. You have to stay on the AI, you can't just take a magic pill once that keeps you 16 forever. Its expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Currycellmate and AspiringChad
6'0 - 5'8.5 = 3.5 inches heightmaxxed, If it was a fucky measurement and I'm still 5'11.5 then its 3 inches heightmaxxed.

Heightmaxxing is a side goal for me, I made threads on only that because its the only thing I had relevant information on and I saw an interest for it in other threads. Orthodontic appliances are my main concern as of this moment.

If you "crash" it forever they will still close, I've seen this in an analysis on men with very deficient estrogen. All their growth plates closed, just at a much later time than normal. Do you have any evidence or reasoning that taking an AI would keep them open forever? From the work I've done that seems ridiculous.

HGH secretogouges, McDonald's is a good start but I don't think its potent enough. You have to stay on the AI, you can't just take a magic pill once that keeps you 16 forever. Its expensive.
How old were you when you started heightmaxxing and what did u take?

How old were you when you started heightmaxxing and what did u take?
I was late 16 or early 17, can't remember. Right around my birthday in late summer.
The post I linked is what I decided on taking at the very last push, I've experimented with a whole bunch of shit, I couldn't begin to remember what I took exactly when and what result it gave me, let alone prove causation for each drug/nutrient megadose individually. The post is your best bet unless you can afford a better stack.

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
I was late 16 or early 17, can't remember. Right around my birthday in late summer.
The post I linked is what I decided on taking at the very last push, I've experimented with a whole bunch of shit, I couldn't begin to remember what I took exactly when and what result it gave me, let alone prove causation for each drug/nutrient megadose individually. The post is your best bet unless you can afford a better stack.
How much did it cost u per month

Wish I gorged on HGH as a teen like my friend.

What are the odds of them not being closed at 19?

Although the leg bones may be 60-70% fused, it's still not closed, therefore height is possible. All those stories you hear about people getting growth spurts at age 18, 19, 20? yes it's because their growth plates aren't fused.

now the problem with this is that our body isn't producing the amount for us to be in growth spurt ranges

do with this information as you will
No evidence for this